Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! (3080 Views)

Pls What Can I Use For My Face Am Losing My Confidence / I Need Help For My FACE / Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by durentsneh(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2016
I have been suffering from acne since i was 14 now am in my early 20's. Acne refused to go.

I have used facial clay mask, facial scrubs, faciàl peels. Even doxycycline antibiotics, neo medrol lotion, Retin A, Everything on earth. Pls help me
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by Ofemmanu1: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2016
Acne is cause by dirts, you surely live in a dirty environment. Just clean up, replace your beddings and towels too.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by gabinogem(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Funny dudes... Just passing tho cheesy
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by durentsneh(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2016
KillerPriest:
Apply the urine of pregnant women on affected area(s). If symptoms persist, go for broke and apply menstrual fluid on affected area(s).

Merry Christmas.
there is no joy in making mockery of people in need of advice. If u can't help, read and go, stop acting childish. Thank u

10 Likes

Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by unbranded13(f): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Use lemon juice(not lime oh) for 20 mins n wash off...stay off facial chemicals
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by durentsneh(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
unbranded13:
Use lemon juice(not lime oh) for 20 mins n wash off...stay off facial chemicals
thanks
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by Asey(f): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
apply ghana soap (black soap) on ur face morning and evening before bathing.

i will also advice u stay of chemicals.
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by durentsneh(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Asey:
apply ghana soap (black soap) on ur face morning and evening before bathing.

i will also advice u stay of chemicals.
like dudu osun?
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by KillerPriest: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by Habibaazeez(f): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
I'll suggest ACCUTANE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
durentsneh:
fool. Because of ur useless post about retin a. I wasted my hard earned cash to buy dat rubbish

errrmmm, retin A is not a quick fix or miracle worker.

It works in phrases, when you start, your acne gets worse, your face gets rough, that's the purging phrase, then voila you start seeing results.

It could take months, so patience is key.

retin A comes in different forms, the cream and gel, the gel is more effective and it comes in different strengths/percentage.

start with the lowest, 0.05% and see how you react to it.

Another way is to use a salicylic acid face wash/cleanser and cream. make sure the product doesn't contain alcohol and isn't too harsh on your face.
again, it will take months to start seeing results.

Also, your diet eat fruits, veggies and food containing anti oxidants.

dudu osun isnt bad, but if you can get natural/raw black soap, that better.

There is no quick fix to acne, people who had chronic acne treat it for years

1 Like

Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Acne is cause by dirts, you surely live in a dirty environment.
Just clean up, replace your beddings and towels too.

that's a myth that has been debunked.

not true.
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by KillerPriest: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by movingclouds(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
durentsneh:
I have been suffering from acne since i was 14 now am in my early 20's. Acne refused to go.

I have used facial clay mask, facial scrubs, faciàl peels. Even doxycycline antibiotics, neo medrol lotion, Retin A, Everything on earth. Pls help me

where are you? we can try something local
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by Asey(f): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2016
yes
durentsneh:
like dudu osun?
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by dfrost: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2016
Read up on bananas and acne online. Please be careful on using too much synthetic materials. Try natural procedures. Pelè. You'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by durentsneh(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2016
movingclouds:

where are you? we can try something local
kubwa abuja
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by movingclouds(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2016
durentsneh:
kubwa abuja
oh ure so far from me...can u get a sulphur-18 powder, a black soap, and limes?
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by pretydiva(f): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Try oxy10
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by megareal: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2016
Try organic apple cider vinegar. It works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by Fortissimo502: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Acne is cause by dirts, you surely live in a dirty environment.
Just clean up, replace your beddings and towels too.

My gosh! What ignorance. Incredible!
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
durentsneh:
kubwa abuja
You have mentioned alot of agents used, buh I hope you used them well and for the appropriate duration.
Many here have offered more suggestions, some of which are downright off.
Tell you what, if you have used Retin A appropriately, for no less than 3months and yet your pimples are recalcitrant then your case isn't one for medications, it would be more of dietary and lifestyle modification, perhaps even a genetic problem.
@Joavid , I give you the thumbs

1 Like

Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by baby124: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
It is hormonal. Give it time, it will go or reduce with age. You also need to stop using makeup or bleaching products if you are using them. Or products that are heavy with oil on your face. Though you must keep your face moisturized, and do not burst the pimple. Try to look for an oil free face cream. Also avoid foods with plenty oil or fat in them. This includes milk by the way. Take skim or non fat milk instead
Re: What Else Should I Do To My Face. Help! by keishablack(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Acne can be very disturbing especially for ladies. I had an outbreak a few years back after trying a few facial creams and meds dt didn't help I stumbled upon the use of shea butter. I applied it on my face every night before I went to bed, took a while to get results but after a few months I was acne free. Now I can't stop using shea butter. Recently I met someone who uses black soap mixed with granulated sugar, she testifies to its efficacy so u may try that too. Goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Planning On Taking My Son To His Father / More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One / I Am Tired Of Living With This Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.