Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Need Genuine Confirmation (somebody Help!!!) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Genuine Confirmation (somebody Help!!!) (1016 Views)

"See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos / Wrong Ds 160 Number On Appointment Confirmation Page / Somebody Help With Turkish Embassy Appointment Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Genuine Confirmation (somebody Help!!!) by shegzykay(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
After much communication with JAPAN ONLINE IMMIGRATION, I receive the below mail from them, i need somebody to confirm me from reliable source if they are real and not scam.

"from: embjapan online
online.emb-japan@outlook.jp

ONLINE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT.
This is board of
japan
immigration
office information ,We hereby inform you that all the req uired
information and document s
that
is needed from you all
has been provided .
We have receive hard copy of
contract letter from the company that you want to work with here in Japan.

Now you are required to make payment for workpermit entry clearance visa pin code number .2

And get
entry clearance visa
pin code number
approval document from us
we will
send it to you and send
it
again to Japan
embassy in your
own residence
country .The
Japan
Embassy in your own country will contact you
for issueing of visa entry without delay;hence all your documents have been approved by us:we believe that you will do your best by complying with their rules and regulations that guide KINGDOM OF JAPAN
and we wishes you the best of luck. At confirmation of your payment for your work permit visa pin code no here in our office. we will send your documents to your home address and to Japan Embassy of your resident country for your 5 years work visa stamping through DHL courrier service. You must go to Japan embassy of your resident country with copy of your visa documents else they will deny your visa stamping in your resident country.

Visa fees

Visa fee is 235 US DOLLAR(as of 1st April, 2016).
PAYABLE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM

Inline image 1

RECEIVER NAME; HELEN KILANGI DUMA

DESTINATION ; JAPAN

PURPOSE ; DOCUMENT CLEARANCE

Note;
send us scan copy of your payment receipt for verification and documentation of your documents before we ship via DHL"
Re: Need Genuine Confirmation (somebody Help!!!) by justwise(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
shegzykay:
After much communication with JAPAN ONLINE IMMIGRATION, I receive the below mail from them, i need somebody to confirm me from reliable source if they are real and not scam.

This is board of
japan
immigration
that
is needed from you all
has been provided .

Now you are required to make payment for workpermit entry clearance visa pin code number .2

And get
entry clearance visa
pin code number
we will
send it to you and send
it
again to Japan
embassy in your
own residence
country .The
Japan
for issueing of visa entry without delay;hence all your documents have been approved by us:we believe that you will do your best by complying with their rules and regulations that guide KINGDOM OF JAPAN
and we wishes you the best of luck. At confirmation of your payment for your work permit visa pin code no here in our office. we will send your documents to your home address and to Japan Embassy of your resident country for your 5 years work visa stamping through DHL courrier service. You must go to Japan embassy of your resident country with copy of your visa documents else they will deny your visa stamping in your resident country.

Visa fees

Inline image 1

DESTINATION ; JAPAN

Note;
send us scan copy of your payment receipt for verification and documentation of your documents before we ship via DHL"

That should send an alarm bell ringing in your mind and stop wasting your time and money on this scam
Re: Need Genuine Confirmation (somebody Help!!!) by elderken(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Scam angry
Re: Need Genuine Confirmation (somebody Help!!!) by Lexusgs430: 2:25am On Dec 11, 2016
shegzykay:

This is board of
japan
immigration
that
is needed from you all
has been provided .

And get
entry clearance visa
pin code number
we will
send it to you and send
it
again to Japan
embassy in your
own residence
country .The
Japan

Visa fees

Inline image 1

DESTINATION ; JAPAN

Note;

If you have $235.00 to waste or dash them for Xmas present, proceed. If not run while you still have your tails between your legs..........
Re: Need Genuine Confirmation (somebody Help!!!) by chukxie(m): 1:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Hahaha! The " KINGDOM OF JAPAN" part got me laughing. Run 4-40 oooo. Na scam ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Travel Abroad To Hustle Or Should I Go For Bsc.? / Please Where Is Ajimobi Bus Booking Office Located / Man Who Always Forgot His ID Card Tattoos It On His Forearm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.