Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Toyota Corolla And Camry Which Is Of Them Is Easy To Maintain? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Corolla And Camry Which Is Of Them Is Easy To Maintain? (2476 Views)

Which Is Best Car To Buy Between Honda Baby Boy And Camry 1999 My Budget Is 500k / Guys pls what's the best car for uber asides corolla and big daddy for 800k / Golf 3 For 430 And Camry 01 For 570 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla And Camry Which Is Of Them Is Easy To Maintain? by 9jamentors: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pls i want to buy a car[compare toyota corolla or camry} Must Be from 2006 model..

Considering Lagos FACTORS...wHICH of them is economical freely.That is not too expensive to maintain esp fuel consumption or Maintenance.

Your suggestion will go a long way helping me make decision.

Thanks
Re: Toyota Corolla And Camry Which Is Of Them Is Easy To Maintain? by thaqib(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Corolla all the way. Thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla And Camry Which Is Of Them Is Easy To Maintain? by Etinosajay(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2016
thaqib:
Corolla all the way. Thank me later...

Just like that?

Is it not the same Toyota company making both cars?
Re: Toyota Corolla And Camry Which Is Of Them Is Easy To Maintain? by Readonee35L(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2016
Etinosajay:

Just like that?

Is it not the same Toyota company making both cars?
See lack of information, and lectures from local mechanics.
Buy a Toyota tundra and watch how it will drain your pocket.
Anything Toyota no thy chop fuel.
Because Toyota na king of all motor. angry
Re: Toyota Corolla And Camry Which Is Of Them Is Easy To Maintain? by Etinosajay(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2016
Readonee35L:

See lack of information, and lectures from local mechanics.
Buy a Toyota tundra and watch how it will drain your pocket.
Anything Toyota no thy chop fuel.
Because Toyota na king of all motor. angry

See how ignorance can spread like wildfire

How about you tell the OP in established and clear terms why he should chose one over the other instead.

A Tundra and (Corolla/Camry) are not uniform vehicle types. Were you expecting a Power Vehicle like the Tundra to use less gasoline?

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla And Camry Which Is Of Them Is Easy To Maintain? by Readonee35L(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Etinosajay:

See how ignorance can spread like wildfire

How about you tell the OP in established and clear terms why he should chose one over the other instead.

A Tundra and (Corolla/Camry) are not uniform vehicle types. Were you expecting a Power Vehicle like the Tundra to use less gasoline?
Go and read your own comment
Re: Toyota Corolla And Camry Which Is Of Them Is Easy To Maintain? by miracle4(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Go for corrola 07, American spec bro
Re: Toyota Corolla And Camry Which Is Of Them Is Easy To Maintain? by Etinosajay(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Readonee35L:

Go and read your own comment

They always take the easy way out.

You didn't have anything to say after all

(1) (Reply)

++++++ SOLD: Easter Promo: Used 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid At N1.050m / See How Much Davido's New Porche Car Costs / White 2014 Model Nissan Hummer Bus Just Like New And Sell Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.