Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

If You Are Into MMM Read These. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Are Into MMM Read These. (5455 Views)

My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Redomi(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
I wonder why Nigerians cannot learn! In fact I find it extremely annoying that nigerians cannot learn.

In the mid eighties it was Resources Managers, otherwise know as Umana Umana Bank or Wonder Bank. A certain criminal character, Dr. Umana Umana had set out with a scam of an investment model that pays an upfront interest of 40% and another 100% at the end of every month. Port Harcourt was his base. Banks were ran aground because depositors withdrew all their investment and deposited same with the wonder bank! It was a frenzy that caught up with everyone. Even military administrators were not left out. People went to their villages and coordinated market and village women into cooperatives and collect their monies and deposited in the wonder bank. Even bankers moved depositors monies to the wonder bank for some quick turnaround.

As expected, the fall of Umana's wonder bank was devastating. A lot of depositors lost their life savings and their lives when IBB ordered Umana's arrest and prosecution. As it turned out Umana was simply stockpiling tones of cash in a warehouse in Port Harcourt pending his final plans to disappear into thin air.

In 2007 or there abouts came Nospectco, a company that was purportedly into oil and gas in the Persian gulf. They claim they will pay 10% monthly interest on any amount deposited with them. And paid they did! They were simply robbing Peter to pay Paul. At the end of the scam 23billion naira of depositors funds disappeared into thin air with over 20 deaths recorded as a direct consequence.

Now again there is MMM! and people are trooping out in their millions waiting to be scammed. When will Nigerians realize that there is no business that will pay these kind of returns and survive?. What is the duty of consumers protection council of Nigeria in this matter? Can we afford the crash of MMM in addition to the recession and the resultant deaths that will follow?

I chose to post this in case one sensible soul will read it and retrace his or her steps. Let he who has ears hear what I am saying now

I will continue to cast my bread upon these stagnant waters for there will be this comfort about it, if lazy fellows grow no better I shall be none the worse for having warned them for when I sow good sense, the basket gets none the emptier.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by stcool(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
So who do I hold for my govt backed investment in daar communications, ftn cocoa, savannah bank, to name a few. Abeg investment is risky be it govt backed or not.

Where is Daar comm. Chairman today after he sold shares to gullible nigerians? Fully protected by Nigerian police and even wants to be PDP chairman.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Sunnymatey(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
People are aware of the risk but just want to try their luck.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by franktolk(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Do ur investigation very well , Nospecto and other High yield schemes were grounded by CBN when banks were no longer getting business as usual .
All the High yield investment schemes had their bank accounts frozened and that was what led to the premature end of those schemes in 2007.
CBN now cannot wield the same power because MMM does not have any special account where participating public put their funds .

What would you say of a credit and thrift / Esusu / Ajo etc where people come together ,the first person ofcourse will take the total contribution and the cycle continues. Tell me how this is different from the MMM model? Or what can u say of the high street banks that pays peanuts interest on deposits but charges outrageous interest on loans that are not even made available to the needy customers but rather given to themselves .
Nigerians are suffering , no overdraft facilities, no credit cards,no social benefits , no form of accessible credit. The system has failed and now that the people have devised a way of helping themselves the capitalist spirit in us is envious that at last the common man has a ray of hope .

29 Likes

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by stcool(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
franktolk:
Do ur investigation very well , Nospecto and other High yield schemes were grounded by CBN when banks were no longer getting business as usual .
All the High yield investment schemes had their bank accounts frozened and that was what led to the premature end of those schemes in 2007.
CBN now cannot wield the same power because MMM does not have any special account where participating public put their funds .

What would you say of a credit and thrift / Esusu / Ajo etc where people come together ,the first person ofcourse will take the total contribution . Tell me how this is different from the MMM model? Or what can u say of the high street banks that pays peanuts interest on deposits but charges outrageous interest on loans that are not even made available to the needy customers but rather given to themselves .
Nigerians are suffering , no overdraft facilities, no credit cards,no social benefits , no form of accessible credit. The system has failed and now that the people have devised a way of helping themselves the capitalist spirit in us is envious that at last the common man has a ray of hope .

The only thing stopping the CBN from pulling down MMM is because its does not have a traceable bank account. The module beats them, until then we would risk what we can afford to loose as with all forms of investment.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by harlems02: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why are all dix anti-Emu Emu Emu drinking panadol fr anoda person's headache? Everyday i hear dix nd dat about dix scheme. What hax d govt about current economic situation? Instead we hear different kind of excuses everyday. My candid advice fr u ix to focus on making tinz beta fr urself and look away frm wat d govt re doin cos they ve never helped.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Redomi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sunnymatey:
People are aware of the risk but just want to try their luck.
Gods luck to them
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Redomi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
stcool:
So who do I hold for my govt backed investment in daar communications, ftn cocoa, savannah bank, to name a few. Abeg investment is risky be it govt backed or not.

Where is Daar comm. Chairman today after he sold shares to gullible nigerians? Fully protected by Nigerian police and even wants to be PDP chairman.
hmmm
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by mancheeutd(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Redomi:
I wonder why Nigerians cannot learn! In fact I find it extremely annoying that nigerians cannot learn.

In the mid eighties it was Resources Managers, otherwise know as Umana Umana Bank or Wonder Bank. A certain criminal character, Dr. Umana Umana had set out with a scam of an investment model that pays an upfront interest of 40% and another 100% at the end of every month. Port Harcourt was his base. Banks were ran aground because depositors withdrew all their investment and deposited same with the wonder bank! It was a frenzy that caught up with everyone. Even military administrators were not left out. People went to their villages and coordinated market and village women into cooperatives and collect their monies and deposited in the wonder bank. Even bankers moved depositors monies to the wonder bank for some quick turnaround.

As expected, the fall of Umana's wonder bank was devastating. A lot of depositors lost their life savings and their lives when IBB ordered Umana's arrest and prosecution. As it turned out Umana was simply stockpiling tones of cash in a warehouse in Port Harcourt pending his final plans to disappear into thin air.

In 2007 or there abouts came Nospectco, a company that was purportedly into oil and gas in the Persian gulf. They claim they will pay 10% monthly interest on any amount deposited with them. And paid they did! They were simply robbing Peter to pay Paul. At the end of the scam 23billion naira of depositors funds disappeared into thin air with over 20 deaths recorded as a direct consequence.

Now again there is MMM! and people are trooping out in their millions waiting to be scammed. When will Nigerians realize that there is no business that will pay these kind of returns and survive?. What is the duty of consumers protection council of Nigeria in this matter? Can we afford the crash of MMM in addition to the recession and the resultant deaths that will follow?

I chose to post this in case one sensible soul will read it and retrace his or her steps. Let he who has ears hear what I am saying now

I will continue to cast my bread upon these stagnant waters for there will be this comfort about it, if lazy fellows grow no better I shall be none the worse for having warned them for when I sow good sense, the basket gets none the emptier.

Oga Ade...
1. I didnt borrow money from you
2.Neither was it your money I used in MMM
3.Even if MMM stole my money I wont come to ur door to cry.

So why take panadol for another mans headache haha
Oloku lon osoku kini tie ati ma bere pe nibo ni won tin gba tent. (its my corpse and am not intrested in the funeral why ask me where they rent tent)
In summary wetin consign you...some one should pls help me with that meme pics.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Redomi:

u just rightly said people paid in money into the coffers of those previous scheme; but with mmm u don't pay into the account of mmm so get ur facts correct before u come to open ur mouth in public. why are u jealous of those participating in mmm? we all know the risks involved and decide to follow mmm so what is ur own?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
[size=24pt]They will insult you. one question they can't ask themselves is what is MMM gaining.[/size]
If you ask them they will say the guy just wants to help them. Nna err
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by fratermathy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
The MMM cultists will start attacking you with verbal knives and guns now. That's what they do best.

They usually defend their wonderbank by saying that it is peer to peer and there's no central account but they don't know that it's easy for phantom accounts to be created in order to receive deposits. The owner of MMM may have more than 100 of such phantom accounts.

Again, MMM relies on massive membership. Once the initial rush finishes, coupled with its many competitors now, it'll be hard to sustain it.

There's also the possibility of the site going down due to numerous factors.

TO all the MMM cultists that will come for me...

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by fratermathy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
franktolk:

What would you say of a credit and thrift / Esusu / Ajo etc where people come together ,the first person ofcourse will take the total contribution and the cycle continues. Tell me how this is different from the MMM model? Or what can u say of the high street banks that pays peanuts interest on deposits but charges outrageous interest on loans that are not even made available to the needy customers but rather given to themselves .

See the way this one is defending MMM like government work. If it's so legit, why don't they get registered and incorporated and setup official offices across the nation?

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by fratermathy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
ethene:

u just rightly said people paid in money into the coffers of those previous scheme; but with mmm u don't pay into the account of mmm so get ur facts correct before u come to open ur mouth in public. why are u jealous of those participating in mmm? we all know the risks involved and decide to follow mmm so what is ur own?

And how do you know the persons you are paying money into their accounts aren't phantasmagoric creations of the owner?

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by fratermathy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
mancheeutd:

Oga Ade...
1. I didnt borrow money from you
2.Neither was it your money I used in MMM
3.Even if MMM stole my money I wont come to ur door to cry.

So why take panadol for another mans headache haha
Oloku lon osoku kini tie ati ma bere pe nibo ni won tin gba tent. (its my corpse and am not intrested in the funeral why ask me where they rent tent)
In summary wetin consign you...some one should pls help me with that meme pics.

Did he put a gun to your head and forced you to read his epistle?

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by deebrain(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
The new face of Wailers.

Keep wailing while we smile to the bank.
And na una wey dey respond, wey dey fall my hand.
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Amebo123: 1:48am On Dec 11, 2016
stcool:

God bless you my brother. When shares crashed in 2008 people didnt die. How many banks in nigeria have crashed. People just like to talk and they dont fully understand what they condemming.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Nipeks(m): 2:00am On Dec 11, 2016
stcool:

The only thing stopping the CBN from pulling down MMM is because its does not have a traceable bank account. The module beats them, until then we would risk what we can afford to loose as with all forms of investment.

The website can also be blocked via Nigeria telecommunication companies even with proxy.
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by iheanyi40(m): 5:04am On Dec 11, 2016
Pls o, my friend has paid someone and uploaded d teller yet the guy hasn't confirmed it saying he didn't receive alert,

What's the way forward
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2016
iheanyi40:
Pls o, my friend has paid someone and uploaded d teller yet the guy hasn't confirmed it saying he didn't receive alert,

What's the way forward

You keep posting this in all MMM threads..
If ur friend truly paid and posted a genuine teller.. He has nothing to worry about.. Let 48hrs pass.
Aftet that a yellow question mark will pop up. Click it and state the reason ie. Fake Pop
CRO will investigate and block the offending party.
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by itasakpa: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Nipeks:

I can see howmuch you hate good thing. You are not involved but you want it to be blocked. Na wa for this kind hatred. People are not happy with the fact that some nigerians are now happy and rich in this reccession. Nigerians we are our own worst enemy. Even if it crashes, it was fun while it lasted. Only then will those who do mmm be on the same level with you guys. But until then. We are ahead in the game of survival in Nigeria.

The website can also be blocked via Nigeria telecommunication companies even with proxy.
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by deli2dan: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:

See the way this one is defending MMM like government work. If it's so legit, why don't they get registered and incorporated and setup official offices across the nation?
abeg tell me Facebook they pay Nigeria government?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by fratermathy(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2016
deli2dan:
abeg tell me Facebook they pay Nigeria government?

Facebook de give people 30% increment overnight?

Guy, this your analogy is wack!
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by lordscoba(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:

Facebook de give people 30% increment overnight?
Guy, this your analogy is wack!
Guy go and mind ur business. Go and make ur money d way u do. afterall if I tell u to dash me just 5k now u wont.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Vomm: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2016
Forgetttttttiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abeg I wan register for that MMM and I don't know how.

Somebody pls help!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by IyaOmo1: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Vomm:

Somebody pls help!!!

You can reach me on WhatsApp with this number 08060641527. I will give you a proper guidance with screen shots and you can always smile to bank while wailers keep wailing.
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Donpizzle(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Vomm:

Somebody pls help!!!
Contact me on WhatsApp
0_ 8_ 1_ 6_ 7_ 5_ 6_ 8_ 4_ 3_ 2.
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by policy12: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
stcool:

Bros I was a victim of that...it pain where the film village they told us they will do.
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by policy12: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
stcool:

Bros I was a victim of that...it pain where the film village they told us they will do?
Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by christlyke(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
The fear of non-participants in MMM-NIGERIA.

1.Past experience of wonder banks

Well, it will interest you to know that MMM-NIGERIA has NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT. The wonder bank experience you had in the past made use of central accounts and so they had the opportunity of running away with participants money.

2. The fear that Sergey may create dummy accounts were we will all pay into for him to run away with.

Well this is actually funny and stupid at the same time, its only fear that can make you think of a thing like this. Is it possible? maybe.

But I am guessing if he does that then the government can take hold of the funds in those accounts because they will definitely exceed the money laundering limit, and this will alert bank managers, who will have to report the issue to EFCC and the money will be seized, then I don't see any gain for him(Sergey) to do that.

3. What is Sergey's gain?
Well, maybe he is the guider to Chuddy(1 guider, 1 man in MMM-NIGERIA) and you know what that means, but why will Sergey be interested in our naira? Of all currencies our naira undecided.

But I do know that Sergey is already a multi-millionaire or maybe a billionaire before MMM-NIGERIA was launched. So maybe he is really doing this to help the people achieve financial democracy.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My advice to those who are afraid, use this method, start with 20k, since you are so comfortable with your finances then 20k shouldn't be a problem, find someone to register under because I can't accommodate your negativity so I can't register you.

On your first GH you will be getting 32k. Re-PH 30k the next month you will GH 39k, Re-PH 30k for the third month. Now let's calculate your total GH for 3months in MMM-NIGERIA.

12k + 9k + 9k =30k

Take out 20k keep it in the bank to decay cheesy

Then keep on PH 10k, till the year ends, by doing this you will be able to make steady 3k every month maybe that will help you on your data subscription grin grin cheesy.

And should your dreams of MMM-NIGERIA crashing come through, you would have only lost 10k.

Then seat back and relax and watch how your neighbour grows his business, gets married, buys his car, becomes a landlord, becomes an employer of labour, achieves his dreams.

MMM-Nigeria is our own, its our community, its for us Nigerians, let's us help ourselves to achieve our dreams. Peace ✌

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by stcool(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
policy12:

Bros I was a victim of that...it pain where the film village they told us they will do.

Its painful that most people don't know how investment works be it govt backed or not. The only thing govt. can do is weigh in if the casualty would have a roller coaster effect on econmy, else they would let it go down the drain.

Let me give you another scenario, look at how BGL sold saffaire funds to investors in the name of mutual fund, and they eroded investors money, buying and fuelling private jet to travel around the world. They have been suspended, but how about people that invested in the fund, how do they pull out their money. We can go on and on.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Into MMM Read These. by Donpizzle(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
stcool:

Its painful that most people don't know how investment works be it govt backed or not. The only thing govt. can do is weigh in if the casualty would have a roller coaster effect on econmy, else they would let it go down the drain.

Let me give you another scenario, look at how BGL sold saffaire funds to investors in the name of mutual fund, and they eroded investors money, buying and fuelling private jet to travel around the world. They have been suspended, but how about people that invested in the fund, how do they pull out their money. We can go on and on.

And they were registered under the so-called govt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Happened To MMM United? Has MMM United Crashed? / What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. / Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.