Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT (788 Views)

RIVER PARK ESTATE, LUGBE ABUJA. A HOME OF LUXURY / DON'T WAIT TO BUY LAND, BE A LAND LORD TODAY IN THE FAST DEVELOPING IBEJU LEKKI / "Don't Wait, The Time Will Never Be Just Right"~Napoleon Hill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Have you heard of the IBEJU LEKKI Mega Promo or you thought it’s not real?? Whatever the case may be, I would like to tell you that this is one of the rare promotional offers you must not miss for nothing. Yes, you heard right! It’s absolutely REAL

ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN
Location: Igbogun Road, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 3 minutes drive from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
Price: 650k
Title: Excision in Process %5 December Discount , now sells for 617,500

SYLVIA GARDENS
Location: 3 minutes after La Capagne Tropicana Beach Resort Along the lekki Free Trade zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Price: 650k Per Plot
Title: Registered Survey %5 December Discount , now sells for 617,500

BLEVIC GARDEN 2
Location: Igbogun Road, Ibeju Lekki. 3 minutes drive from La Campigne Tropicana Beach Resort
Size per plot: 600 square metres
Price: 800k Per Plot
Title: Excision in Process %10 December Discount , now sells for 720,000

PALMSVILLE COURTS
Location: Orimedu Ibeju Lekki Lagos. Its a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone Road.
Title: Proposed Excision
Price: 3Million Per Plot %10 December Discount , now sells for 2,700,000

EDGEWOOD COURTS
Location: Magbon Ilado Ibeju Lekki Lagos. It's a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

WOLVERTON COURTS
*Location: Magbon Ilado Ibeju Lekki Lagos.*It's a walking distance to Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Title: Excision
Price: 2Million Per Plot %10 December Discount , now sells for 1,800,000

CHERRY WOOD EXT.
Location: Along lekki free trade zone 1mile to Dangote Refinery
Price: 3.5million per plot
Title: Global C of O %10 December Promo now sells for 3,150,000

SANDFIELD COURT
*Location: Along lekki free trade zone.*1km from Dangote Refinery
Price: 4.5million per plot
Title: Global C of O %10 December Promo now sells for 4,050,000

WHITE OAK COURTS
Location: Along the Lekki free Trade Zone (1Mile from Dangote Refinery)
Price: 4million
Title: Global C of 0 %10 December Promo now sells for 3,600,000

UPTOWN COURTS
Location: Along lekki free trade zone 1mile from Dangote Refinery

LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN
Location: Oshoroko Town, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 6 minites drive from Dangote Refinery.
Title: Global C of O
Price: 3Million Per Plot %5 December Promo now sells for 2,850,000

BROOKSVILLE COURT
Location: Ibeju Agbe Town, Ibeju Lekki by the new Int'l Airport
Title: Gazette %10 December Promo now sells for 3,150,000

OCEANWOOD COURTS
Price: 1.5million
Title: Excision %10 December Promo now sells for 1,350,000

Call us today for free inspection No agency fee .
Whatsapp-:08124579981
Tell :-08035331074
BBM-:7A831D66

See pictures from the life-changing Promo

Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call for more information

Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:

Call for more information
This is the question most people will ask their parents in future.
This question will make any parent have a rethink and wish they could reverse the time and take that "bold step"

I remember asking my parents some years ago why they did not buy land in Lekki Peninsula when they got the offer for N200,000 many years back.

They said the land was very swampy, no road, and bushy. But they wish they did.. Lekki Peninsula that was bushy is now one Hot Spot where land is being sold for N180m and above.
Imagine if they got an acre then.

I won't let my children ask me this question in future. I have taken that bold step.
Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
TWO YEARS FROM NOW, WOULD YOU BE WISHING YOU HAD INVESTED TODAY AND YOU OWNED A PROPERTY ALONG THE FREE TRADE ZONE IN IBEJU LEKKI? I seriously hope not, stop procrastinating and make a move in the right direction today.
Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
TWO YEARS FROM NOW, WOULD YOU BE WISHING YOU HAD INVESTED TODAY AND YOU OWNED A PROPERTY ALONG THE FREE TRADE ZONE IN IBEJU LEKKI? I seriously hope not, stop procrastinating and make a move in the right direction today.
Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
The fastest growing and developing area in Lagos is The IbejuLekki area and you know that American Company Walmart, They have seen the success of Shoprite in Nigeria and they want to cash in. ‎

The Free zone has been buzzing with a lot of companies. ‎Other companies cashing include:

1. Dangote Refinery.(Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world)
2. New Airport.
3. New Lekki Deep Sea Port.(1st Deep SeaPort in Africa)
4. Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
5. Beach Resorts.(Eleko, Lagos Private Golf beach, LaCapagne Tropicana)
6. Luxury Golf Course.Eleganza Industrial City
7. Springs of upcoming states.‎
8. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest Growing FTZ in the world)
9. Pan Atlantic University.
10. Makers of Power Oil/Indomie
11. Lots of amazing infrastructures: Great Sec Schools, Hotels, Factories, Banks, Coastal roads and Amazing Upcoming Estates.

Properties on this axis will skyrocket like nothing ever seen.
Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
GRAB THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AS IT COMES UR WAY
Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by ShoProperties(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
Have you heard of the IBEJU LEKKI Mega Promo or you thought it’s not real?? Whatever the case may be, I would like to tell you that this is one of the rare promotional offers you must not miss for nothing. Yes, you heard right! It’s absolutely REAL

Good list
ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN
Location: Igbogun Road, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 3 minutes drive from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
Price: 650k
Title: Excision in Process %5 December Discount , now sells for 617,500

SYLVIA GARDENS
Location: 3 minutes after La Capagne Tropicana Beach Resort Along the lekki Free Trade zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Price: 650k Per Plot
Title: Registered Survey %5 December Discount , now sells for 617,500

BLEVIC GARDEN 2
Location: Igbogun Road, Ibeju Lekki. 3 minutes drive from La Campigne Tropicana Beach Resort
Size per plot: 600 square metres
Price: 800k Per Plot
Title: Excision in Process %10 December Discount , now sells for 720,000

PALMSVILLE COURTS
Location: Orimedu Ibeju Lekki Lagos. Its a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone Road.

EDGEWOOD COURTS
Location: Magbon Ilado Ibeju Lekki Lagos. It's a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

WOLVERTON COURTS
*Location: Magbon Ilado Ibeju Lekki Lagos.*It's a walking distance to Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Title: Excision
Price: 2Million Per Plot %10 December Discount , now sells for 1,800,000

CHERRY WOOD EXT.
Location: Along lekki free trade zone 1mile to Dangote Refinery

SANDFIELD COURT
*Location: Along lekki free trade zone.*1km from Dangote Refinery
Price: 4.5million per plot
Title: Global C of O %10 December Promo now sells for 4,050,000

WHITE OAK COURTS
Location: Along the Lekki free Trade Zone (1Mile from Dangote Refinery)
Price: 4million
Title: Global C of 0 %10 December Promo now sells for 3,600,000

UPTOWN COURTS
Location: Along lekki free trade zone 1mile from Dangote Refinery

LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN
Location: Oshoroko Town, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 6 minites drive from Dangote Refinery.
Title: Global C of O
Price: 3Million Per Plot %5 December Promo now sells for 2,850,000

BROOKSVILLE COURT
Location: Ibeju Agbe Town, Ibeju Lekki by the new Int'l Airport
Title: Gazette %10 December Promo now sells for 3,150,000

OCEANWOOD COURTS
Price: 1.5million
Title: Excision %10 December Promo now sells for 1,350,000

Call us today for free inspection No agency fee .
Whatsapp-:08124579981
Tell :-08035331074
BBM-:7A831D66

See pictures from the life-changing Promo
Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by ShoProperties(m): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2016
thor=ShoProperties post=51817087][/quote]

Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
This question will make any parent have a rethink and wish they could reverse the time and take that "bold step".

I remember asking my parents some years ago why they did not buy land in Lekki Peninsula when they got the offer for N200,000 many years back.

They said the land was very swampy, no road, and bushy. But they wish they did.. Lekki Peninsula that was bushy is now one Hot Spot where land is being sold for N180m and above.

I won't let my children ask me this question in future. I have taken that bold step.
Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
This question will make any parent have a rethink and wish they could reverse the time and take that "bold step"

Re: Jaw Dropping Christmas Promo ...BUY NOW AND DON'T WAIT by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
The Free zone has been buzzing with a lot of companies. ‎Other companies cashing include:

1. Dangote Refinery.(Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world)
2. New Airport.
3. New Lekki Deep Sea Port.(1st Deep SeaPort in Africa)
4. Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
5. Beach Resorts.(Eleko, Lagos Private Golf beach, LaCapagne Tropicana)
6. Luxury Golf Course.Eleganza Industrial City
7. Springs of upcoming states.‎
8. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest Growing FTZ in the world)
9. Pan Atlantic University.
10. Makers of Power Oil/Indomie
11. Lots of amazing infrastructures: Great Sec Schools, Hotels, Factories, Banks, Coastal roads and Amazing Upcoming Estates.

Properties on this axis will skyrocket like nothing ever seen.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Building A Simple Three Bedroom Flat In Ondo State. / Popular Restaurant In Unizik Temp Site Razed Down By Fire / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Ajah With Genuine C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.