Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

What's The Cost Of Building A Simple Three Bedroom Flat In Ondo State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Cost Of Building A Simple Three Bedroom Flat In Ondo State. (783 Views)

Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS / What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cost Of Building A Simple Three Bedroom Flat In Ondo State. by Wambiz(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
[b][/b] Fellow Nairalanders, Please I want the gurus in the house to help me quantify the cost of building a Simple Three Bedroom apartment at my hometown in Ondo state. Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Simple Three Bedroom Flat In Ondo State. by jeftalene(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Try CostAID or visit www.engineerosaz..com for updated prices of all building materials in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Simple Three Bedroom Flat In Ondo State. by Wambiz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
jeftalene:
Try CostAID or visit www.engineerosaz..com for updated prices of all building materials in Nigeria.
Thanks man
Re: What's The Cost Of Building A Simple Three Bedroom Flat In Ondo State. by alist(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Currently in Akure ondo the place is very beautiful. The cost would be around 8 to 9 million. I can help u with the design if u don't have one. Reach me on alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built Block Of 6 Flats For Sale @ Majek, Just After New Shoprite Sangotedo / HILTON GARDENS ESTATE, Ibeju Lekki. BUY 4 PLOTS AND GET A PHONE / See Pics!!! Luxury Terrace Duplexes In Valley View Estate, Ikorodu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.