Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Federal Ministry Of Finance Graduate Internship Scheme 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Federal Ministry Of Finance Graduate Internship Scheme 2016 (602 Views)

Lagos Opens Website To Register Undergraduates For Internship Scheme / Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme / Scholarship: Federal Ministry Of Education | Federal Scholarship Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Finance Graduate Internship Scheme 2016 by easy1960(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
I applied for the federal ministry of finance graduate internship scheme this year, and they sent me an email that my registration was successful. In that email, there was a link that leads to my account. Before now, i do follow the link to access my account, but now i can't access it any more, they are telling me that the site has been suspended. please is any one having the same problem here?

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help My Friend Before He Commits Suicide / The Most Visited Website In Nigeria By Alexa / My Experience With A 1000naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.