Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (484169 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cyberguy72(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Zicomanie:

I will be very happy if it is so!
why?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
orpehyemmy:
Me ill say u sud start rejoicing cos after seeing this a day after i was regularised.
Boss, I've seen that on my usage for close to a week now and I've still not been sent the registration number, I'm getting scared ooo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Infamous(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Please, I want to apply. Medicine and surgery. Nnamdi Azikiwe University. I will like to know the steps I have to take and the documents I need to take along with me
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by damite94(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls help ooo. When filling out my regularization form, when was asked for my school(kwarapoly) head of institution phone number and email, of which i don't know.. Pls any that knows it should pls help me out! Na beg i dey oo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 0079jaBond(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
damite94:
Pls help ooo. When filling out my regularization form, when was asked for my school(kwarapoly) head of institution phone number and email, of which i don't know.. Pls any that knows it should pls help me out! Na beg i dey oo

you shud go to ur sch and request for it nau
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hamzatseyi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
damite94:
go to ur school official portal,u will c d number and d mail like rector@gmail or whatsoever.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Moukandjo: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2017
hamzatseyi:
go to ur school official portal,u will c d number and d mail like rector@gmail or whatsoever.
Baba, no vex o! Can one get the scratch card directly at JAMB office? Or must it be gotten from a bank? Thanks!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ossma100: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
any unical aspirant hear?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by boluwatifeakin: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Good morning house. I registered for DE since last month and I've not submitted my slip because of a mistake that was made during registration in my year of exam. So I want to know if there will be any avenue for correction of data for DE and If yes, when will it be available? muchas gracias.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ossma100:
any unical aspirant hear?
Yeah, 1 of dem
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by temmyjane(f): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
please when will d direct entry registration ends?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by harbyodhun(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
pls I had 2.7 (lower credit) in civil engineering at lagos state polytechnic. I want to try OOU. PLS HOW POSSIBLE IS THAT.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Zicomanie(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
cyberguy72:
why?
Someone told me it has closed but I don't want to believe the news
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Donemmy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Degree Admission into the following Benin Republic Universities is in Progress:
Hill City University,
ECOTES University,
St Felicita University,
Les Cour Sonou University,
ESAE University,
Afriford UniversityAffiliate),
British American University (Affiliate),
Many Others depending on your preference and Course of Interest.
JAMB is not a criteria as entrance exam/interview will be conducted the respective Universities.
Five O-level Credits in relevant subject including Maths and English is Compulsory for all Students.
Fore more information, Kindly contact: ALINCOLN NWACHUKWU MULTI-CONCEPT CONSULT Maintenance Plaza LSDPC Housing Estate Odonla Ikorodu Lagos State alincolnnwachukwu@hotmaill.com or Call 0802425661
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Linzo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Moukandjo:

Baba, no vex o! Can one get the scratch card directly at JAMB office? Or must it be gotten from a bank? Thanks!
No!! Jamb no longer uses scratch card for its registration. You have to create a profile first on jamb portal and thereafter generate remita from the cyber cafe, CBT center or from jamb office. Then proceed to bank for payment and pin will be giving to you, take the pin to any CBT center for final registration. Note: Go with your credentials to the CBT center for registration, no passport require for registration.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by olas4ril: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please I registered for d.e I got the printed slip, I want to ask if we are to submit the slip @jamb office again after registering @waec office
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by senny0001(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls,what is the purpose of regularization and how is it done?
Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
olas4ril:
Please I registered for d.e I got the printed slip, I want to ask if we are to submit the slip @jamb office again after registering @waec office

Yes! you should submit your DE printout slip + O'level result + statement of result (A'level/Diploma) to jamb office.

you are not submitting any documents to waec, I don't know where you get that idea, but it's absurd.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
harbyodhun:
pls I had 2.7 (lower credit) in civil engineering at lagos state polytechnic. I want to try OOU. PLS HOW POSSIBLE IS THAT.

Your chance is very slim..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by saintjimos(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
oh my lord,jamb CBT center did my reg without including my jamb reg number ,just as I was complaining the mad man summited please is they anything like change of course form or data correction?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Moukandjo: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Linzo:

No!! Jamb no longer uses scratch card for its registration. You have to create a profile first on jamb portal and thereafter generate remita from the cyber cafe, CBT center or from jamb office. Then proceed to bank for payment and pin will be giving to you, take the pin to any CBT center for final registration. Note: Go with your credentials to the CBT center for registration, no passport require for registration.
Thanks baba!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2017
harbyodhun:
TRy UNIOSUN,they accept lower credit, and if u are from osun state,den u are good to go.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Guys after 18 days jamb has finally approved my regularization, Alhamdulilah

Let's get admitted! ! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by colourSd: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Gud morning, for those who want to apply to lasu. U can call or watsapp me 08180305953.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julietm(f): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2017
9jageekz:

Yes! you should submit your DE printout slip + O'level result + statement of result (A'level/Diploma) to jamb office.

you are not submitting any documents to waec, I don't know where you get that idea, but it's absurd.
Please advice properly, he doesn't need to submit anything whatsoever to jamb office or waec office.
He has uploaded every thing to jamb during registration so no need of submission of any documentary again
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julietm(f): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2017
olas4ril:
Mr man you don't need to submit anything whatsoever to jamb office or waec office. Every document has been uploaded during registration, be guided properly
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2017
harbyodhun:

OOU accept lower credit for courses dat are nt competitive cos I av frnds with lower dat enter bt I doubt if dey Ll accept lower credit for civil by u can try ur luck
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Guys please when is the form closing?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by eddard: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
pls, when is the deadline date for the submission of printout slip?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ifewise(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Guys please when is the form closing?
I was at the der lagos office today & they said fr now dey dont know when d form will close & dey are still uploading reg fr those dat did regularization.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ifewise(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Guys after 18 days jamb has finally approved my regularization, Alhamdulilah

Let's get admitted! ! grin grin
Pls Tru wat medium where u Informed?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ossma100: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=opera1 post=59496272]
Yeah, 1 of dem[/ok gv me ur number let talk thins out.ds mine08130606349]

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.