Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (479862 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
ifecobaba:

Has it started bro..because I made a mistake as well
Yeah
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
ifecobaba:

Has it started bro..because I made a mistake as well
whats your own mistake bro ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bahagogabriel(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please if anyone has past questions for direct entry into fut minna, he should help me with it.
Bahagogabriel@gmail.com
Thanks alot
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by preshios: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Please, can I change institution wit the data correction form?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Prinsola(m): 2:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Thank God, My regularization has just been approved and I've been given a jamb number. Please, what are the information I'll need to register for direct entry.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 3:53am On Sep 02, 2017
preshios:
Please, can I change institution wit the data correction form?

Yeah
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rjek: 5:29am On Sep 02, 2017
See 5ways to improve your memory
http://www.eduterate.com/5-ways-improve-memory/
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ossma100: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
does any one know latest update about DE exam that will be conducted by jamb? I heard some one sayin d registration for d exam is going on, Is that true?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ossma100:
does any one know latest update about DE exam that will be conducted by jamb? I heard some one sayin d registration for d exam is going on, Is that true?

Jamb is Not going 2 Conduct Any Exam for DE Applicants.
It's going to be conducted by the Skuz & Not even All d skuz will conduct exam.

Some Skuz will conduct exam While some is jux Online OR physical Screening [Verification of ya Result d Grade.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Prinsola(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Prinsola:
Thank God, My regularization has just been approved and I've been given a jamb number. Please, what are the information I'll need to register for direct entry.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hello, does any1 know any accredited jamb center within Ogba and Ikeja axis where I can go for my fingerprint and registration? Pls respond with description on how to get there If you know any.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bless6: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
lufem system is in oko oba road,take a bus to iyana ipaja,ask where oko oba bus is enter oko oba and alight at egbatedo bus stop,turn ur left u will see the building
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bless6: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
pls is it true Lasu don't accept ND in all her courses except engineering cuz I want to do change of institution next week, ave already paid urgent response plssssss
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hello house, my regularization just got approved 3days ago. Now I have made payment for the DE form online thru interswitch and I have my PIN. Pls what do I do again cos I'm not seeing anyway further on the site?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thanks I will check it out after the sallah break.
bless6:
lufem system is in oko oba road,take a bus to iyana ipaja,ask where oko oba bus is enter oko oba and alight at egbatedo bus stop,turn ur left u will see the building
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
how can I (DE Applicant) go about with the change of instructions? I want to change from unilorin to ABU
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ebonylord(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
rollUP:
I reside in Lagos. I went to the school in which I did my program for my vc's signature in uniben after signing I submitted to jamb office in benin dere last week Wednesday. And I js got my reg number yesterday

Same story line bro. I left Lagos for UNIBEN. I obtained the VC's signature and submitted at Jamb Office in GRA since 18th of August. Can you please send me your number...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Engineerito: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hello, I want to make enquiry about the POST Jamb D.E ,is the form on sale? thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
amoduokoh:
how can I (DE Applicant) go about with the change of instructions? I want to change from unilorin to ABU

Visit ya nearest Jamb Office or CBT center with #2500

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
rollUP:
Hello house, my regularization just got approved 3days ago. Now I have made payment for the DE form online thru interswitch and I have my PIN. Pls what do I do again cos I'm not seeing anyway further on the site?

Visit ya nearest Jamb Office or CBT center d registration proper.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ebonylord:

Same story line bro. I left Lagos for UNIBEN. I obtained the VC's signature and submitted at Jamb Office in GRA since 18th of August. Can you please send me your number...
submit your regularixation form to the jamb office in the state you schooled not in the state you reside. From their they wil upload it to abuja for approval

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Prinsola(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Someone please reply me. What are the information and documents required to register for direct entry.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sorry bro. 0
Ebonylord:

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thanks bro.
opera1:

Visit ya nearest Jamb Office or CBT center d registration proper.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Prinsola:

Wow, congratulations.

Back to your question, you need just your O'level result printout, either provisional or the statement of result, plus your Diploma results proof: Statement or result/ Certificate.

take those documents, plus your passport(Tho, they might use their webcam) to the nearest cbt centres and proceed with the DE registration..

PS. Make sure you must have paid for your DE PIN either thru the bank(Remitta) or the interswitch payment..

Goodluck.

Mzedd
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ifecobaba(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tollicin:

whats your own mistake bro ?

profile name was interchanged during creating the account and I went and submitted my DE form etc to JAMB office....the name on the profile was the one on the form,so I don't know if I should correct the name on the profile or only the one on the DE form because I went and created another account without mistake...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Koats14(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
rollUP:
Hello, does any1 know any accredited jamb center within Ogba and Ikeja axis where I can go for my fingerprint and registration? Pls respond with description on how to get there If you know any.
God will not trouble you. No go Sokoto when what you're looking for is inside your sokoto. Next time, download a list of certified cbt centres on Jamb's website to know the nearest centres to you.

From Ogba or Ikeja or Grammar School or Berger, take a bus (or NAPEP if the case may be) going towards Agidingbi or ACME road. Alight at Second gate, just after the traffic light. We have Zenith Bank across the street and BOULOUS (SUZUKI distributor) on the other side. Just ask of WAEC office from anyone around. They'll point you to the building. That's where I did mine by the way.

God bless.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Koats14(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
bless6:
pls is it true Lasu don't accept ND in all her courses except engineering cuz I want to do change of institution next week, ave already paid urgent response plssssss
visit Jamb.gov.ng to download brochure. Use a computer or chrome on mobile to access the website. Download the brochure that best suites your desired course and institution. Check the course details to the know if Lasu accepts ND for it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 1:29am On Sep 03, 2017
Thanks bro. But I already tried downloading the list but it didn't work that's y I decided to ask ppl here.
Koats14:
God will not trouble you. No go Sokoto when what you're looking for is inside your sokoto. Next time, download a list of certified cbt centres on Jamb's website to know the nearest centres to you.

From Ogba or Ikeja or Grammar School or Berger, take a bus (or NAPEP if the case may be) going towards Agidingbi or ACME road. Alight at Second gate, just after the traffic light. We have Zenith Bank across the street and BOULOUS (SUZUKI distributor) on the other side. Just ask of WAEC office from anyone around. They'll point you to the building. That's where I did mine by the way.

God bless.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fboonmy: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017
ifecobaba:

profile name was interchanged during creating the account and I went and submitted my DE form etc to JAMB office....the name on the profile was the one on the form,so I don't know if I should correct the name on the profile or only the one on the DE form because I went and created another account without mistake...
Same mistake
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Prinsola(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2017
9jageekz:

Wow, congratulations.

Back to your question, you need just your O'level result printout, either provisional or the statement of result, plus your Diploma results proof: Statement or result/ Certificate.

take those documents, plus your passport(Tho, they might use their webcam) to the nearest cbt centres and proceed with the DE registration..

PS. Make sure you must have paid for your DE PIN either thru the bank(Remitta) or the interswitch payment..

Goodluck.

Mzedd

Bt my statement of result is not ready yet
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2017
ifecobaba:

For d profit names, I don't think it can be corrected. But Try to Correct the one on the DE form which is the main tin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.