Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (479617 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
odumzy:
please which schools(state and federal) can I apply for this year for (nutrition and dietetics) or (food science and technology) with ND and a grade of distinction,actually I applied for only funaab last year and I was not given admission
note:I studied food science and technology

With distinction? Funaab? God knows their entry requirements.

Just fill in for OAU, UI or LASU. I'm sure you'll be admitted. Omo ma'am, you be book oo. distinction, I'm tripping.

Julidab, UI don't do state of origin something. Admission as DE is base on merit. Hope you have competitive grades? for you to compete competitively.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by suso(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Capslock01:

No, no. It's impossible to do DE from faculty of engineering to faculty of science.

The pre requirement course subjects taken in ND 1 and 2 for admission into 200level is different for both courses.

Just apply to a safe school or safe engineering courses.

You can check
System engineering
Mechanical and production engineering in ATBU
Mechatronic engineering in Funaab/FUTMinna
Mat. and materials engineering in OAU
Engineering physics in OAU.
Production engineering in UI

I know people who were given physics, statistics and mathematics in UI... Just wanted to know if computer science is possible too
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kunzyomi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Capslock01:

Have you checked O'level requirement?
Since its distinction, I feel OAU is more safe in the list of your schools.
they did not conduct entrance exam for DE applicants last year.

sorry for late reply sir.
Thanks for the reply...better late than never.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
suso:

I know people who were given physics, statistics and mathematics in UI... Just wanted to know if computer science is possible too

Hmmm. DE and not UTME? well, that's strange.
Since you know and you're very sure. You can give it a shot too.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
kunzyomi:
Thanks for the reply...better late than never.
True, you're welcome.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sk2p(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Capslock01:

Ha. Hope you've not registered sir? Unilag do not take students from National diploma in computer science.

Just change to LASU or something better.

Sorry all, I have been away for long. thanks to Opera1 for keeping the thread going.
Sk2p congrats on your admission bro.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by neutonbabs20(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2018
PLS WHO KNOWS BOUT UI DE ADMISSION OO IS THEIR ADMISSION OVER OR WHAT.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by IamOrion(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
I have been trying to pay for my DE via Remita but it has not been going through. Now i want to go pay via ATM as it is a weekend but the payment page is no longer loading for me to generate a transaction ID. Though i have one i screenshot. After inputting the profile code, just 'Sale of DE' shows on the page. Please help. Anyone else experiencing this??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by reekay2000(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
pls when will the D.E registration close .
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dorcy001: 3:28am On Feb 03, 2018
pls do i need to regularize when jamb gave me different course from the one the school gave me?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Spaceclenzy1(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Still about to be Regularized and DE closes on Feb 6th... Pls should I buy Pin and wait
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by damite94(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2018
Pls guys i need your help o, am tired of wasting my time waiting for admission.. I need a very sure school that will admit me through DE dis year.. I came out with upper class in Banking and finance from kwarapoly since 2015... Pls I'll be happy to receive any useful advice.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olarewajub: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
IamOrion:
I have been trying to pay for my DE via Remita but it has not been going through. Now i want to go pay via ATM as it is a weekend but the payment page is no longer loading for me to generate a transaction ID. Though i have one i screenshot. After inputting the profile code, just 'Sale of DE' shows on the page. Please help. Anyone else experiencing this??

DE registration (purchase of pin) is currently unavailable. Keeping checking
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
reekay2000:
pls when will the D.E registration close .

Next week Tuesday "6th of February"
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
damite94:
Pls guys i need your help o, am tired of wasting my time waiting for admission.. I need a very sure school that will admit me through DE dis year.. I came out with upper class in Banking and finance from kwarapoly since 2015... Pls I'll be happy to receive any useful advice.

Though I don't know those u ve been applying for b4 o But Try other less competitive universities.
Don't give up, ur time is coming.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Spaceclenzy1:
Still about to be Regularized and DE closes on Feb 6th... Pls should I buy Pin and wait

Wait till when? Though jamb might extend the registration date, it's not advisable coz it's a big risk as we don't know when u will be regularized.

Alternatively, if you can't wait can register with "OTHER DIPLOMA" and change it to ND when you are eventually regularized.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
dorcy001:

pls do i need to regularize when jamb gave me different course from the one the school gave me?

Which sku is dat?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dorcy001: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
opera1:

Which sku is dat?
it's fed poly idah
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
dorcy001:

it's fed poly idah

YES, since it's not jamb dat gave u d Admission.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Spaceclenzy1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
opera1:

Wait till when? Though jamb might extend the registration date, it's not advisable coz it's a big risk as we don't know when u will be regularized.

Alternatively, if you can't wait can register with "OTHER DIPLOMA" and change it to ND when you are eventually regularized.

I applied For Regularization on 19jan.... My School haven't submitted My application form as of Today (I called Jamb office in my state) Meanwhile one of them told me to buy d e-pin so dat even if d sell of DE closes I can still apply with the already bought pin.... dats whr am confused
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Spaceclenzy1:

I applied For Regularization on 19jan.... My School haven't submitted My application form as of Today (I called Jamb office in my state) Meanwhile one of them told me to buy d e-pin so dat even if d sell of DE closes I can still apply with the already bought pin.... dats whr am confused

Alright, u can give it a trial. No crime in taken d risk.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dorcy001: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
opera1:

YES, since it's not jamb dat gave u d Admission.

u don't get it....jamb offered me admission.i.e my jamb reg num is valid just that the school changed my course
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 12:18am On Feb 04, 2018
dorcy001:

u don't get it....jamb offered me admission.i.e my jamb reg num is valid just that the school changed my course

dnt regularize o o. Is change of institution u wil do.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2018
Capslock01:

With distinction? Funaab? God knows their entry requirements.

Just fill in for OAU, UI or LASU. I'm sure you'll be admitted. Omo ma'am, you be book oo. distinction, I'm tripping.

Julidab, UI don't do state of origin something. Admission as DE is base on merit. Hope you have competitive grades? for you to compete competitively.
4.06 biochem.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dtc2k(m): 1:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma,

DTC DIVINE TOUCH VENTURES
8th YEARS ANNIVERSARY SCHOLARSHIP
PART FEE PAYMENT FOR A TWO (2) MONTHS COMPUTER TRAINING PROGRAM

DIVINE TOUCH COMPUTER TRAINING SCHOOL located at 14, Toye Kuti Street, Panseke, Onikoko, Adigbe Road, Abeokuta. Ogun State, present a SCHOLARSHIP PART FEE PAYMENT of Eight Thousand Naira Only (₦8,000) Registration is Free and extended till 12th of February 2018.

The 98% PRACTICAL TRAINING will commence on 5th of February 2018 to 5th of April 2018 which takes place on Mondays to Fridays and Weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Interested candidates can choose a training session that best suits their schedule.
Morning Session from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Afternoon Session from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Evening Session from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Weekend Sessions (Saturday and Sunday) from 10:00 pm to 5:00 pm

The scholarship training will cover any ONE (1) out of these 6 (SIX) Major Essential Computer Skill Areas for study and acquire MORE Practical Computer Knowledge with 1 Individual to 1 Computer System:

1. Graphics Design (CorelDraw and Adobe InDesign)
2. Internet Technology (WEB DESIGN: HTML and JAVASCRIPT)
3. Information Processing Training (Microsoft Office 2016: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher)
4. Laptop Engineering Training
5. AutoCAD 2D Training
6. Visual Basic Programming Training (Software Development)

Our goal is to empower students and youths with the ability to use the computer effectively; to enhance their academic performance, as well as, to provide an environment where the students will have competent essential practical skills necessary for success in life and their career.

Congratulations again on your selection of the DTC Divine Touch Ventures Scholarship Award and best of luck. Thank you.

Yours’ faithfully,

Mr. Adeniji Oluwaseun
Director of Operations and Systems Infrastructures
Divine Touch Computers Training School, a subsidiary of DTC Divine Touch Ventures
Mobile: 08039408822 http://www.dtcdivinetouch.com/
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Cherishpearl: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2018
opera1:

Though I don't know those u ve been applying for b4 o But Try other less competitive universities.
Don't give up, ur time is coming.

please can you name some of the schools
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by austinceasar(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Do I nid ma N.D results during DE reg,cus I ve'nt finish ma poly clearance bt wil b thru b4 uni start deir utme...pls I nid a urgent ansa b4 d reg closes 2maro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by lovely22: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
pls is it true that DE will open portal again later in the year around June/July the usual time or is this one the only one for 2018?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CherylM(f): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
is it a must to send names to jamb before registering for de?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Yusuf54: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
damite94:
maybe u shud try any of d State Universities
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hamzatseyi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
austinceasar:
Do I nid ma N.D results during DE reg,cus I ve'nt finish ma poly clearance bt wil b thru b4 uni start deir utme...pls I nid a urgent ansa b4 d reg closes 2maro
use awaiting result bro,u upload later
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Spaceclenzy1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Is DE still Closing 2moro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.