Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (478524 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MidasTouche01(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
HelenBee:
I was given admission by JAMB,if I'd be going for DE do I need any pin like I've been reading here? And what's my chance of gaining admission into OAU with my waec result having no A's but just one B and mostly C's plus upper credit from The polytechnic, Ibadan? I'll appreciate a fast reply.

U don't need any pin, just the Jamb registration number u used to gain that admission..

And as for your chances, well pray hard and know people
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
MasterRahl:
Hello. I'm a graduate of physiology. I want to go in for medicine via DE. Do I need to do this regularization of a thing?
were you admitted via jamb?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
HelenBee:
I was given admission by JAMB,if I'd be going for DE do I need any pin like I've been reading here? And what's my chance of gaining admission into OAU with my waec result having no A's but just one B and mostly C's plus upper credit from The polytechnic, Ibadan? I'll appreciate a fast reply.
try uniosun instead,ur chances are guaranteed
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hoyinmide(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
smile

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
dearpiriye:
Yea
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MidasTouche01(m): 4:19am On Jun 14, 2017
hoyinmide:
me am thinking sometin o..maybe oloyede doesn't knw dat der re direct entry student..so if anyone is here dat his number we shld kukuma call him now..abi

Lol, u no go kill person....

Which kind thinking be dt one grin

Abimloaded, abeg help us call ur uncle and remind him say DE students dey ooo

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by j0sh001: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2017
dearpiriye:
same as any other de applicant. Directions will be given when the form Comes out. Be careful of the institution you choose.
dearpiriye:
same as any other de applicant. Directions will be given when the form Comes out.
dearpiriye:
Be careful of the institution you choose.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by j0sh001: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2017
dearpiriye:
dearpiriye:
dearpiriye:
why dd u say it??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by j0sh001: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2017
can one apply direct entry through ijmb and also apply through utme for admission in d same schl??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mamziii(f): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2017
Please is the DE form out?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ThisIsOutlaw: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Antonblack:
av not really heard of that course o anyway she has lower credit so schools that accept lower might accept her

Universities do not offer OTM I suppose
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by LucyHann(f): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2017
zord33k:

Follow the below process

JAMB REGULARIZATION PAYMENT PROCEDURE.
1. If you are a new user, you shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page ( http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail ). For existing users, simply type in your login details here ( http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility ). To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the side bar
5. Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please write down the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Click Submit to complete your application
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
okay, I'm a prospective student of oduduwa university,ipetumodu. I was offered admission without jamb so I did the late registration. all I'm waiting for is a direct admission letter from jamb. I've submitted it to the vc to be submitted to jambs office. how long would it take for me to get the admission letter from jamb? (ps: I have the schools admission letter already)
* should I go ahead and pay acceptance fee (max 4weeks) or wait for jamb.
*if I pay my accept fee, a matric number would be given to me.which I did not include in the late application form because I haven't been given one, so what if I get the matric number. how do I edit the submitted info?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abimloaded(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:

Lol, u no go kill person....

Which kind thinking be dt one grin

Abimloaded, abeg help us call ur uncle and remind him say DE students dey ooo

Me av been thinking this thing as well o...
Oloyede fit no-no say DE dey fa. You fit help us trek go him side this evening go tell am na
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MidasTouche01(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Abimloaded:

Me av been thinking this thing as well o...
Oloyede fit no-no say DE dey fa. You fit help us trek go him side this evening go tell am na

I no dey Nigeria atm
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hoyinmide(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2017
so naso we go dey look ngbayen O
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abimloaded(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:

I no dey Nigeria atm
OK.... You don go Kwara state as usual abi?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobunfortune(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Abeg guys can someone get admitted with such IJMB result PHYSICS A.. CHEMISTRY F.. BIOLOGY F.. If yes, what subject?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hollowpot15684(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:

U don't need any pin, just the Jamb registration number u used to gain that admission..

And as for your chances, well pray hard and know people

your help is kindly needed..

Pls talking of Jamb Registration number. I'm a foreign trained student and I already earn a B.sc C.S. If I want to apply for a D.E do I also need to deregularize too?? or rather, what do I need to successfully register for a D.E as a foreign student.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hollowpot15684(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
dearpiriye:

with regards to this.

Pls talking of Jamb Registration number. I'm a foreign trained student and I already earn a B.sc C.S. If I want to apply for a D.E do I also need to deregularize too?? or rather, what do I need to successfully register for a D.E as a foreign student.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
tobunfortune:
Abeg guys can someone get admitted with such IJMB result PHYSICS A.. CHEMISTRY F.. BIOLOGY F.. If yes, what subject?
sorry bro, the result is useless, even if it is A,A,F still useless..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MidasTouche01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
hollowpot15684:

I don't have any information regarding this situation.

I'd advise u visit the closest Jamb office and make enquiries.... The officials at the office will surely know what to do

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
hollowpot15684:

with regards to this.

did you graduate recently? Have you served? Your best bet should be a jamb office nearest you.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
j0sh001:
[b][/b]why dd u say it??
to your 1st question ijmb will not need regularisation. You just pick the certificate during registration.
2nd choice is a game of luck. Most institutions give preference to 1st.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
whats my possibility of geting admitted to federal uni of Wukari English and lit and ndufi alike mass comm with lower diploma?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Oluwadamson: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2017
pls wat is d posibilintoy of gainin admision into unilag wit a gp of 3.3 nce political science
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hollowpot15684(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2017
dearpiriye:
did you graduate recently? Have you served? Your best bet should be a jamb office nearest you.
ok thanks, I will visit the nearest jamb office.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hollowpot15684(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2017
MidasTouche01:

I don't have any information regarding this situation.

I'd advise u visit the closest Jamb office and make enquiries.... The officials at the office will surely know what to do

thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Godswealtth: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
has direct entry form come out? pls urgent answer needed
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Godswealtth: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
does jupeb a level student need to do this deregularization before filling direct entry form? genuine answers needed pls
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by preshios: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
peterHolly:

I did mine this year and my old reg number is wat am still using.

ur OND reg no is for jamb to b sure u did ur OND. i bliv it will b changed to a new one, cos dat z how dey did last year own
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ayobamms: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Morning bosses,

Please how am I to fill in 2 O'level sitting results in jamb regularization form.

I only saw 9 entries there.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Godswealtth: 6:25am On Jun 16, 2017
GreatAchiever1:
Is anyone here going to use jupeb as direct entry result

yes I am, which school did you do your jupeb? mine is uniben

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (230) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.