Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (480456 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by raemond2093: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Hello pals....... you guy's should pls add me to the DE group abeg pls
Please
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
hello please does anyone have any idea if the forms are also sold at the CBT centres and not banks alone...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
donscylla:
hello please does anyone have any idea if the forms are also sold at the CBT centres and not banks alone...
Hi!you can purchase the pin online if you have a Pc or a smart phone(its better to use Pc to be on a safer side).Login to your profile.

CC people that paid online,kindly come and help a fellow candidate.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by saragujay(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good afternoon, I paid for my jamb direct entry form with quickteller and I am yet to receive my pin. What do I do
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
oh really? thanks so much..I'll look into it
Folarinibrahim1:
Hi!you can purchase the pin online if you have a Pc or a smart phone(its better to use Pc to be on a safer side).Login to your profile.

CC people that paid online,kindly come and help a fellow candidate.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CnCstore: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
chaarly:
hello guys. please i want to ask a question
am in my finals (2nd semester), and i have in mind to apply for Direct entry in law. but a friend of mine told me that i must have graduated, served in the NYSC before i can think of applying for Direct entry. please how true is this? somebody help me clarify this. thanks

I hope you applied cos that is not true.All the best.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jollyakat(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
You can pay online with your ATM card. be it master or verve. if you are using an Android phone

once you login into your profile, click on the four small line by your right hand side at the top, you will see sale of form from the drop down menu

after that, click on sale of form, if will then bring a page to ask if you will pay online now or quick teller /bank branch payment.

proceed and click pay online now, after that, it will take you to a payment confirmation page, showing details of your transaction.

click continue to payment and it will take you to interswitch page where you will Enter your ATM details and finalise your transaction.

after successful payment, follow the same procedure i. E clicking on the four small line, sales of form, DE and your pin will be show to you. thats all you can add up on whatsapp if you need any help.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks..This has been helpful..
Jollyakat:
You can pay online with your ATM card. be it master or verve. if you are using an Android phone

once you login into your profile, click on the four small line by your right hand side at the top, you will see sale of form from the drop down menu

after that, click on sale of form, if will then bring a page to ask if you will pay online now or quick teller /bank branch payment.

proceed and click pay online now, after that, it will take you to a payment confirmation page, showing details of your transaction.

click continue to payment and it will take you to interswitch page where you will Enter your ATM details and finalise your transaction.

after successful payment, follow the same procedure i. E clicking on the four small line, sales of form, DE and your pin will be show to you. thats all you can add up on whatsapp if you need any help.

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ajistai2003(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 9jageekz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajistai2003:
Gud afternoon everyone. My little sister was given admission into unilorin in 2012, but due to some reasons, she left and went to Offa poly for her ND programme. Did she still need 2 do any regularization?

NB: jamb still recognizes her unilorin admission when i checked her admission status on jamb website.

Thanks for your anticipated responses

The answer is a capital YES!

She need to regularise her jamb reg, so her status will be updated with her choice of institution..

Her case is similar to a friend of mine. so she still has to regularise her admission..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajistai2003:
Gud afternoon everyone. My little sister was given admission into unilorin in 2012, but due to some reasons, she left and went to Offa poly for her ND programme. Did she still need 2 do any regularization?

NB: jamb still recognizes her unilorin admission when i checked her admission status on jamb website.

if her off poly admission is not recognised by jamb i.e it's not showing in her profile then she needs to regularise man

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by CnCstore: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sunbeam20:
I graduated with second upper from unilorin (biochemistry) and I want to go for MBBS, I'm contemplating about UI and unilag. Which one is less competitive and easy to gain admission into?.
I applied for unilorin last year but no admission.

And you still want to choose a federal university with a 2.1?anyway i am sure unilag would not consider you .you can try LASU.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jollyakat(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
ajistai2003:

unilorin admission has nothing to do with what is on ground brother. she choose to go poly offa where as she was offered admission by unilorin. lemme ask this question.

Does anything appear like fedpoffa admission whenever she checked her status via jamb website with her registration number?

which I knew it can never show. just tell her that her admission into fedpoffa is not recognized by jamb and she should go for regularization if she can still meet up with the closing date of DE form.

Dont forget she will put OND and not BSC when doing the registration in a cbt center.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by aziciii11: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hello, I graduated from fedpoffa nd had 3.15 in computer eng, am proposing to apply for DE to uni ilorin to study computer eng, the issue is I use combined results waec / neco, what is the chance of getting admission?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ajistai2003(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
9jageekz:

The answer is a capital YES!

She need to regularise her jamb reg, so her status will be updated with her choice of institution..

Her case is similar to a friend of mine. so she still has to regularise her admission..

thanks for the prompt response
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ajistai2003(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Antonblack:
if her off poly admission is not recognised by jamb i.e it's not showing in her profile then she needs to regularise man

ok. Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
sheykruz1:
Thanks bro... I just received a mail that I've been given admission into kp blah blah blah... Meaning that I've been regularized... But i didn't receive a new reg number, i checked my status with the old registration number and it says you have been give admission.... Is the new registration number compulsory or what?
I don't think u are newly regularize, bcause u are suposed to have new reg number if truly u are just regularize. Wen I checked my status on jamb portal this is wat I saw"congratulation, u have been admitted...bla bla " which means I dnt need any regularization. All newly regularized student were given a new reg number. Perhap, u didn't check ur status b4 going for regularization.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
seyijaz:
Morning guys please I really need help.... during my ND I had a jamb number and I got my jamb admission letter please do I still need dodo any regularisation or who are those that the regularisation is meant for because I just wanna register my D.E this Friday... Thanks please it is urgent.
check ur status on jamb portal with dat reg no. If d responce is "concrat, u av been admitted bla bla" it means u don't need to waste money for any regularization. Ire oo

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chaarly(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
CnCstore:

I hope you applied cos that is not true.All the best.

Omg!! The form is out When is it closing plsssss. Anybody?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nwaezepbebe(f): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
I finally got to register today......thanks guys
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nwaezepbebe(f): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
But please will there be a DE exam to write
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nwaezepbebe(f): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
chaarly:

Omg!! The form is out When is it closing plsssss. Anybody?
12 of August

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ekemeze: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
When filling your regularization form, u were suppose to choose 1st and 2nd choice there na.
Ekemeze:
Guys guys! ... I paid 10 fu+king thousand naira for regularization.. I submitted everything to my goddamn school yet, Its almost a month, I haven't recieved any email regarding a new reg. No....
I supposed to buy a DE form, but I'm waiting for that reg. No. From jamb, .... should I go ahead and purchase the DE pin online? Or I should keep waiting till I get ma new reg. No.
Secondly, those who have already applied for Direct entry.. Is there anything like first and second choice? I mean. Can someone apply for two universities at a time..
Thirdly, please anyone knows if there is Building technology in Uniben?? I googled it severally, i couldn't get a satisfactory answer..
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Frankie09y4(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Ekemeze:
Guys guys! ... I paid 10 fu+king thousand naira for regularization.. I submitted everything to my goddamn school yet, Its almost a month, I haven't recieved any email regarding a new reg. No....
I supposed to buy a DE form, but I'm waiting for that reg. No. From jamb, .... should I go ahead and purchase the DE pin online? Or I should keep waiting till I get ma new reg. No.
Secondly, those who have already applied for Direct entry.. Is there anything like first and second choice? I mean. Can someone apply for two universities at a time..
Thirdly, please anyone knows if there is Building technology in Uniben?? I googled it severally, i couldn't get a satisfactory answer..
Thanks in anticipation!
No building tech in uniben
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chaarly(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Nwaezepbebe:

12 of August

Thanks!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mission2prosper: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2017
please someone should help me buy this pin please anyone
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by aziciii11: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2017
aziciii11:
Hello, I graduated from fedpoffa nd had 3.15 in computer eng, am proposing to apply for DE to uni ilorin to study computer eng, the issue is I use combined results waec / neco, what is the chance of getting admission?

hello, since no one to help with ans on this disturbing issue of combined results waec / neco, I finally decided to follow my heart. choose ilorin both 1st nd 2nd choice since there is this popular believe that 2nd choice sch don't even consider one for admission at all.

pls anyone with uni ilorin DE group should kindly add me on 08068964821, in order to keep posted on further development. Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2017
Mistake was made while filling the indemnity form.is there anyway to correct it? Make una responde o abeg if u know.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mistake was made while filling the indemnity form.is there anyway to correct it? Make una respond o abeg if u know.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
rollUP:
Mistake was made while filling the indemnity form.is there anyway to correct it? Make una respond o abeg if u know.

If it is the online form then it may not be possible to correct.
But if it is on paper then you simply print another one, make your corrections and submit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.