Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? (4778 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Should Christian Women Wear Makeup Or Jewelry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
JESUS HIMSELF SAID

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24)

The feeling I am having now about women wearing trouser is the like the feeling I had toward Donald Trump during his campaigns. I was like "hey, this man's speech is not cool but I wonder why I tremble whenever I imaging him losing." I literally shook when the Spirit of God kept telling me that Donald Trump would win. When I told my uncle I feel Trump would win, he gave me wonderful reasons why Hillary would become America's first female president. Following his cool points, I planned to support Hillary on the day of election, but I ended up praying to the Lord that night saying "Lord let your will be done in this election". What I thought to be feelings were not mere feelings. It was God speaking to my heart, and I heated Him through faith. What was the result? It still a huge shock to the world today; how wrong the majority can be. Some one said it is the power of " The silent voices"
This is not the first time God has dealt with me in such manner, making me know what would come. He doesn't owe any explanation or more details. He just drops His word and allow me agree to it by faith through a sanctified heart. I don't consider myself to be a prophet but I know every child of God can see the future through His Holy Spirit jus has Jesus promised in John 16. That is grace and mercy at work.
Men ate mostly moved by what they see that is why the women would dress colourfully and as attractive as they can to get the men's attention. This is why I talk about them in this post.

Back to what I want to share with you.

Answer this question. WHAT SHALL IT TAKE A LOVING GOD TO CAST EVERY HUMAN BEING TO HELL IF THEY ALL REFUSE TO OBEY HIM? The story of Noah and the Hark is our clue of why God can cast a whole church denomination for choosing the deception of Satan.

I often want to pretend and just accept that there is nothing wrong with women wearing trousers but deep inside me I know something had gone wrong for pastors to close their mouth about this.
Few minutes ago, I just figured out why it does not seem wrong for women to wear trousers in the sight of many people. Remember, God told us that where sin abounds God's grace abounds more. It means that the christian spirit filled male will not lust after the filthily dressed 'sister-in-Christ' not because he has grown strong in faith but because of God's grace. In that seductive woman's sin the grace of God in the man is increased. Sinners are sent deeper to hell by the so called careless female 'christian' because they do not enjoy this benefit of great grace. The men too should also watch their dress.

My summary
"Do not drink beer"
"Do not smoke cigarette"
" Do not masturbate"
"Do not become a lesbian"

These commands are not boldly written in the Bible but the Holy Spirit testifies to God's genuine children that they are worthy to be obeyed.
I may want to assume that some Christian boys and girls, men and women, dress the way they dress because God's conviction concerning it is still fresh. But for those who have 'silenced' the Holy Spirit in this matter, be ready for what may come before you in the day of our reward.
I am very careful not to say that you will go to eternal fire for wearing your trousers as a female. YOU WILL SURELY GO THERE FOR WILLFUL SIN AS A CHRISTIAN. "STIFF -NECKED" IS THE NAME GOD SHALL CALL YOU.

I refuse to yield to the rebellion of Satan through worldly women after world war 1; when women started wearing their husband's trousers because it makes them look like men enough to work in factories for a living. Total compromise and lack of faith towards God!

Be Sanctified (set apart) for God's glory alone and it won't be long before you hear the voice of the Holy Spirit tell you if what you have read is true or not. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by DonCortino: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
You are already a sinner for judging!
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
DonCortino:
You are already a sinner for judging!

JESUS HIMSELF SAID

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24)
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by brandonobi(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
trousers in general were not designed for men but for horse riding, if the trouser is shaped and designed to fit the female body den it is not meant for a man, nobody wore trousers in the bible
if there were skirts designed to fit the male body den it would be for men alone.
in truth d only valid argument a church can hv against women wearing FEMININE trousers is if it is provocative in the house of God, apart from dat bla bla and bla

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
True prophecies in this generation will be rejected by the majority because the majority loves their sins and are not ready to repent. That is why God will personally throw them into everlasting fire where they will surely repent but will never find His pardon again. The Holy Ghost truth hits me when He explains the Bible to me through some certain preachers and during my personal Bible studies. Do you think I do not tremble when the He convicts me His words that are full of Judgement? If you ever forget everything, remember that the Bible is already full of Judgement against the unrepentant, love towards the repentant and hope for the God-made saint. You get your portion when it is preached with in the Holy Ghost.
"Let He that has ears let him hear what the Spirit of God is saying "
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
brandonobi:
trousers in general were not designed for men but for horse riding, if the trouser is shaped and designed to fit the female body den it is not meant for a man, nobody wore trousers in the bible
if there were skirts designed to fit the male body den it would be for men alone.
in truth d only valid argument a church can hv against women wearing FEMININE trousers is if it is provocative in the house of God, apart from dat bla bla and bla
Tell your unresearched excuses to God.

God has instructed me through pastors preachings. So I believe that the reason why some women read my post is because God wants to have them consecrated towards Him. What stops many female from being used greatly by God is because they continue wearing trousers. The wives of many great men of God in Nigeria do not wear trousers at all, why? God is showing us His PERFECT WILL through these women's examples and many trouser-wearing christian women choose to remain babies.
I may be mistaken, I have never headed of great Christian revival that was lead by women who wear trousers on the pulpit. Maria Woodwort-etter and Kathryn Kuhlman were women God used to perform miracles and yet none dared to look like a man in any way. Trouser makes women look like men and it pains God. I told a little girl today "you look like a boy every time I see you. try to wear skirts" and she said "I don't have any skirt."
This is a girl that is beginning to lose her gender identity. she wasn't looking attractive at all. Another young girl yielded to correction and started wearing skirt. She now looks as attractive than before. Who told you skirts makes you less attractive? the devil(deceiver)

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mini skirt is sinful before God. God may understand that you just surrendered to Him some moment ago. So he can pardon your seductive dress BECAUSE you have you have no money yet to get a decent one. What happens when He provides some cash for you, will you buy the dress or keep giving excuses? As a guy, I stopped wearing two of my T-shirt because God revealed that they are seductive to women. It was tough making those decisions because I headed voices to telling me that this is era of grace and not law. I tell you the truth and I am not lying about this. This voice was so convincing to the point that I would have silenced the Holy Spirit. GOD CAN NOT LIE. So, ladies, I don't hate you. I am just speaking out of experience.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
We as evangelist just dey do our own part to warn christians. Peradventure it turns out that what we are saying is true. It is better for me to say "I will stop this in case..." on earth than for me to say "Had I know".
Do every thing for Christ sake.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by randomperson: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
So u have the holy spirit and others don't, shey??...Christians are funny people sha

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by alolatee(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:
JESUS HIMSELF SAID

The feeling I am having now about women wearing trouser is the like the feeling I had toward Donald Trump during his campaigns. I was like "hey, this man's speech is not cool but I wonder why I tremble whenever I imaging him losing." I literally shook when the Spirit of God kept telling me that Donald Trump would win. When I told my uncle I feel Trump would win, he gave me wonderful reasons why Hillary would become America's first female president. Following his cool points, I planned to support Hillary on the day of election, but I ended up praying to the Lord that night saying "Lord let your will be done in this election". What I thought to be feelings were not mere feelings. It was God speaking to my heart, and I heated Him through faith. What was the result? It still a huge shock to the world today; how wrong the majority can be. Some one said it is the power of " The silent voices"
This is not the first time God has dealt with me in such manner, making me know what would come. He doesn't owe any explanation or more details. He just drops His word and allow me agree to it by faith through a sanctified heart. I don't consider myself to be a prophet but I know every child of God can see the future through His Holy Spirit jus has Jesus promised in John 16. That is grace and mercy at work.
Men ate mostly moved by what they see that is why the women would dress colourfully and as attractive as they can to get the men's attention. This is why I talk about them in this post.

Back to what I want to share with you.

Answer this question. WHAT SHALL IT TAKE A LOVING GOD TO CAST EVERY HUMAN BEING TO HELL IF THEY ALL REFUSE TO OBEY HIM? The story of Noah and the Hark is our clue of why God can cast a whole church denomination for choosing the deception of Satan.

I often want to pretend and just accept that there is nothing wrong with women wearing trousers but deep inside me I know something had gone wrong for pastors to close their mouth about this.
Few minutes ago, I just figured out why it does not seem wrong for women to wear trousers in the sight of many people. Remember, God told us that where sin abounds God's grace abounds more. It means that the christian spirit filled male will not lust after the filthily dressed 'sister-in-Christ' not because he has grown strong in faith but because of God's grace. In that seductive woman's sin the grace of God in the man is increased. Sinners are sent deeper to hell by the so called careless female 'christian' because they do not enjoy this benefit of great grace. The men too should also watch their dress.

My summary
"Do not drink beer"
"Do not smoke cigarette"
" Do not masturbate"
"Do not become a lesbian"

These commands are not boldly written in the Bible but the Holy Spirit testifies to God's genuine children that they are worthy to be obeyed.
I may want to assume that some Christian boys and girls, men and women, dress the way they dress because God's conviction concerning it is still fresh. But for those who have 'silenced' the Holy Spirit in this matter, be ready for what may come before you in the day of our reward.
I am very careful not to say that you will go to eternal fire for wearing your trousers as a female. YOU WILL SURELY GO THERE FOR WILLFUL SIN AS A CHRISTIAN. "STIFF -NECKED" IS THE NAME GOD SHALL CALL YOU.

I refuse to yield to the rebellion of Satan through worldly women after world war 1; when women started wearing their husband's trousers because it makes them look like men enough to work in factories for a living. Total compromise and lack of faith towards God!

Be Sanctified (set apart) for God's glory alone and it won't be long before you hear the voice of the Holy Spirit tell you if what you have read is true or not. Thank you.

Abi o.What do women start to loose if they were told it is not sinful to wear trousers at that pearly gate.But for women to be declared unfit for heaven at that day of the Lord is disastrous only for the wearing of trousers.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by brandonobi(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:
easy its not a fight

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by An2elect2(f): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin Who are you to condemn what God does not condemn. Even if our consciences condemn us, God is greater and wiser

For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things
1John 3:10

I wear trousers a lot and my heart does not condemn me. smiley
Someone else can feel condemned when she fails to compare her conduct with the demand of God's righteous law.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Only poverty-stricken, unexposed christians still thinks that trousers on a woman is a sin.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
randomperson:
So u have the holy spirit and others don't, shey??...Christians are funny people sha
Ananias and his wife were part of the church when they lied against the Holy Spirit. Peter had the Holy Spirit when Paul publicly rebuked him for his hypocrisy. The Holy Spirit does not control me like I am a robot. It is a question of allowing him to lead us in EVERYTHING we do. So people will go to hell because they failed to ask for forgiveness, and what is their sin? Stealing a cup of garri in the market like the recently mobbed seven year old boy, while some is just a 'white lie' or cheating in the exam all against exam laws.

like a reflex action, I told a lie today and the Holy Spirit said "that was a lie". I tried to argue but His judgement is true. and I had o say "Lord, that was a lie, that was truly a lie. please forgive me. thank you for cleansing me."

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by EyeHateGod: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Basically the Bible never condemned trouser so there is noting wrong there rather it condem wearing tight clothes that reveals ur body shape... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
An2elect2:
grin Who are you to condemn what God does not condemn. Even if our consciences condemn us, God is greater and wiser

For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things
1John 3:10

I wear trousers a lot and my heart does not condemn me. smiley
Someone else can feel condemned when she fails to compare her conduct with the demand of God's righteous law.

That is you. Are you sanctified to obey God? Have you thought of hearing is voice. Jesus says that his sheep will hear His voice. Satan and Jesus speaks to me but I listen to only my master, Jesus. Who are you listening to. If the Bible says the Spirit of God can be quenched (silenced or ignored) how much more out conscience. Men, the conscience of many people are already left alone by God because they refuse to retain God in it. This is how God works with all His children. He doesn't strife with us on some certain matter. When God keeps talking and talking and we still choose to disobey, He keeps silent ABOUT THAT MATTER. Ask Moses and he will tell you that God told him "Don't talk about this matter anymore." Moses continued having fellowship with God even when God was through with him about the matter of entering the promise land. OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT TESTIFIES OF JESUS.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by dayowunmi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:

God has instructed me through pastors preachings. So I believe that the reason why some women read my post is because God wants to have them consecrated towards Him. What stops many female from being used greatly by God is because they continue wearing trousers. The wives of many great men of God in Nigeria do not wear trousers at all, why? God is showing us His PERFECT WILL through these women's examples and many trouser-wearing christian women choose to remain babies.
I may be mistaken, I have never headed of great Christian revival that was lead by women who wear trousers on the pulpit. Maria Woodwort-etter and Kathryn Kuhlman were women God used to perform miracles and yet none dared to look like a man in any way. Trouser makes women look like men and it pains God. I told a little girl today "you look like a boy every time I see you. try to wear skirts" and she said "I don't have any skirt."
This is a girl that is beginning to lose her gender identity. she wasn't looking attractive at all. Another young girl yielded to correction and started wearing skirt. She now looks as attractive than before. Who told you skirts makes you less attractive? the devil(deceiver)
What do you mean by unresearched excuses? How rude! So whatever you think or say cannot be queried? What makes you different from a pharise, Mr I too know? Any dressing that is modest is okay. Is there anywhere in the Bible that trouser was defined as a male clothing article? I wonder where your bold assertion of wearing trouser being a sin is coming from. A woman can dress seductively even while wearing long gown. Dressing should be about modesty and not whether it's trouser or skirt.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by randomperson: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
dayowunmi:

What do you mean by unresearched excuses? How rude! So whatever you think or say cannot be queried? What makes you different from a pharise, Mr I too know? Any dressing that is modest is okay. Is there anywhere in the Bible that trouser was defined as a male clothing article? I wonder where your bold assertion of wearing trouser being a sin is coming from. A woman can dress seductively even while wearing long gown. Dressing should be about modesty and not whether it's trouser or skirt.
Leave the guy... He is sole custodian of the holy spirit cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Basically the Bible never condemned trouser so there is noting wrong there rather it condem wearing tight clothes that reveals ur body shape... cheesy

"No masturbation in the Bible so you can masturbate"

"No cigarette is mentioned in the Bible so you can smoke even though scientist warns that is is suicidal."

"There is no such as lesbian. The Bible said man and not women. So the Bible does not condemn lesbianism"

"The Bible only mention wine, it did not mention the word BEER. So you are free to share the drink with perishing sinners. God doesn't care." etc

You may want to consider the above arguments. You may say the Bible did not condemn them. Do you still look for "THOU SHALL NOT WEAR TROUSER" in the Bible?
THIS IS HOW MANY ARE SWEPT OFF THEIR FEET BY FALSE DOCTRINES. You are accountable to Jesus Christ of Nazareth for your interpretations.
enrol for the school of the Spirit for free not for fame. I am not a pastor and I have no congregation. God is ready to teach the smallest Christian.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by EyeHateGod: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:

"No masturbation in the Bible so you can masturbate"

"No cigarette is mentioned in the Bible so you can smoke even though scientist warns that is is suicidal."

"There is no such as lesbian. The Bible said man and not women. So the Bible does not condemn lesbianism"

"The Bible only mention wine, it did not mention the word BEER. So you are free to share the drink with perishing sinners. God doesn't care." etc

You may want to consider the above arguments. You may say the Bible did not condemn them. Do you still look for "THOU SHALL NOT WEAR TROUSER" in the Bible?
THIS IS HOW MANY WILL ARE SWEPT OFF THEIR FEET BY FALSE DOCTRINES. You are accountable to Jesus Christ of Nazareth for your interpretations.

SORRY WRONG GUY...
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:

SORRY WRONG GUY...
Yes wrong guy for you to tell what you don't understand. Bye bye.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by DASMOG(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
BATTLE 3 I decided that night that I had had enough of Kenny's erratic behaviour and we needed counselling. I waited for him to come home the next morning but he never showed up. I called him around noon when I was getting worried but he did not pick my call. I got a text shortly after saying, ''I am quite surprised you are looking for me. Don't worry, I am fine. Don't let me distract you from God''. I decided it was time to seek counsel from my pastor's wife. As I sat down with Mummy as we normally call her that evening after a word of prayer and recounted the full story of our challenges from the beginning of the fasting period. I was quite hopeful that I will get solutions on the next step to take. Mummy looked at me and shook her head as I showed her the last text I got from Kenny from my phone. ''Sister Lola, what does the Bible say about our parents and honour?'' ''Honour your father and mother, that your days might be long'' I quickly replied wondering why we were talking about my parents when it was my marriage that needed healing. ''Do you remember when you came to me and decided you wanted to marry this young man who was barely a baby in the lord. I warned you to look for giants in the spirit. If you had honoured my words, surely the days of your marriage would have been long'', she said with obvious annoyance. ''I am sorry mummy, I love my husband and I think he loves God too'' ''He loves God? You are still defending his actions? A man that cannot agree with you in prayer? That will not deny his body to feed his spirit? She asked me. ''I am sorry ma'' I quickly said. Mummy was known for her short temper and I did not want to get on her bad side. ''Anyway the deed has been done. We need to find a way forward. You see the devil is not resting. He is obviously seeking to devour your marriage. Remember the scripture in Ephesians 6: 12 says, we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers and against the rulers of the darkness of this world. The battle is not with your husband. It is a fight in the spirit''. ''Okay ma'' I said. ''The devil knows this fast is going to liberate your marriage and he wants to stop it at all cost. The flesh will be satisfied eventually but you need to be spiritually fortified first. So make sure you complete it in total consecration to God''. ''Okay ma. What do I now do about his refusal to come home ma?'' ''Oh don't worry Lola, he will come home. He is like the prodigal son, he will surely return. Let us pray my dear''. By the time I left my pastor's house after about two hours of prayer. I felt stronger and better. Kenny was just over reacting and I was definitely on the right course. I just needed to keep praying and not let me faith be shaken. When I got home and met Kenny relaxing in the sitting room, it confirmed to me that everything mummy said was correct since he returned like she had prophesied. As the days passed things got more estranged. Kenny stopped going to our church and demanded I move to this new church he found. Of course I vehemently refused. It is important to be grounded and not church belly- hopping. I got daily text motivations from my mummy in the lord and that just encouraged me. Finally the last day of the 100 days came and it was announced in church that couples should endeavour to attend together since there was going to be an all night prayer. I begged and pleaded with Kenny but he adamantly refused. I went to church alone that night and prayed every prayer possible. My joy knew no bounds the next morning because I knew that all the fight I had been having with Kenny was finally going to be over. I was going to make sure we had as much sex as he ....... go for next episode don't forget to hit the LIKE and SHARE below your COMMENTS and FEEDBACKS are very important https://withsammy..com

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by An2elect2(f): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:

That is you. Are you sanctified to obey God? Have you thought of hearing is voice. Jesus says that his sheep will hear His voice. Satan and Jesus speaks to me but I listen to only my master, Jesus. Who are you listening to. If the Bible says the Spirit of God can be quenched (silenced or ignored) how much more out conscience. Men, the conscience of many people are already left alone by God because they refuse to retain God in it. This is how God works with all His children. He doesn't strife with us on some certain matter. When God keeps talking and talking and we still choose to disobey, He keeps silent ABOUT THAT MATTER. Ask Moses and he will tell you that God told him "Don't talk about this matter anymore." Moses continued having fellowship with God even when God was through with him about the matter of entering the promise land. OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT TESTIFIES OF JESUS.

What are you saying? smiley

God is not an author of confusion. So far your words have no scriptural basis. You want to put a yoke on the people who God has set free.

... O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Acts13:10 sad

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
DO WHAT THE DEVIL IS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH.

DO WHAT THE SINFUL WORLD DO NOT LIKE.

IF SATAN HATE YOUR PRAYERS TO GOD, THEN PRAY.

IF 99% OF FEMALE PROSTITUTES LIKE WEARING TROUSERS AND SEDUCTIVE DRESS, THEN PUT ON SKIRTS AND DESCENT DRESS.

IF HELL-BOUND MEN LOVE LIES, THEN LOVE THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE HEAVEN-BOUND.

CHILD OF GOD LET US CUT THE THINGS THAT MAY HINDER US FROM ENTERING OUR ETERNAL REST. MANY CHRISTIANS ARE IN ETERNAL BECAUSE THEY DID NOT LISTEN TO GOD'S PROPHETIC WORDS OF HIS COMING JUDGEMENT OVER THE REBELLIOUS.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
An2elect2:
What are you saying? smiley

God is not an author of confusion. So far your words have no scriptural basis. You want to put a yoke on the people who God has set free.

... O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Acts13:10 sad

What I condemns is what the new testaments condemns.

What I am saying is that God hates a gender willfully doing things like the other genders. And the bible calls this people effeminates.

" Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Corithians 6:9-10)

I believe "effiminate" was the closest word KJV could use to describe both men and women that do abominations that God talked about in Deuteronomy when he forbade men both gender to wear the opposite gender's dress. Did you know why God said so? I had a revelation that he wanted their identity to be intact in as every culture sees it. Many Christians in Europe, America, Asia and Australia are still against women wearing trousers because it wasn't part of the culture. It was a compromise masterminded by Satan after world war 1. He took advantage of this starving women who would not be allowed to work in factories because work like that were only for men. So they dressed to look like men by wearing their husbands' trousers. (search Wikipedia for more enlightenment.)

I was lead to post this after I had battle with the thought of what I believe God says. And God's word to me in dream and my heart when awake was "BE STEADFAST"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by randomperson: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:
DO WHAT THE DEVIL IS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH.

DO WHAT THE SINFUL WORLD DO NOT LIKE.

IF SATAN HATE YOUR PRAYERS TO GOD, THEN PRAY.

IF 99% OF FEMALE PROSTITUTES LIKE WEARING TROUSERS AND SEDUCTIVE DRESS, THEN PUT ON SKIRTS AND DESCENT DRESS.

IF HELL-BOUND MEN LOVE LIES, THEN LOVE THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE HEAVEN-BOUND.

CHILD OF GOD LET US CUT THE THINGS THAT MAY HINDER US FROM ENTERING OUR ETERNAL REST. MANY CHRISTIANS ARE IN ETERNAL BECAUSE THEY DID NOT LISTEN TO GOD'S PROPHETIC WORDS OF HIS COMING JUDGEMENT OVER THE REBELLIOUS.
If sinners love rice, hate rice. If prostitutes loves water, u must drink crude oil grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by An2elect2(f): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:

What I condemns is what the new testaments condemns.

What I am saying is that God hates a gender willfully doing things like the other genders. And the bible calls this people effeminates.

" Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Corithians 6:9-10)

I was lead to post this after I had battle with the thought of what I believe God says. And God's word to me in dream and my heart when awake was "BE STEADFAST"

How does this relate to a lady wearing trousers designed for women? And if she is modest?

You are not studying the scriptures. Just cherry-picking to reinforce your doctrine smiley

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
randomperson:

If sinners love rice, hate rice. If prostitutes loves water, u must drink crude oil grin

I recognise how Satan steals the understanding of many folks. I can't not just help pitying for them. You choose not to understand so the devil has right to steal God's word from you. JESUS' STORY OF THE SOWER AND THE SEED IS TOTALLY TRUE IN US.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
An2elect2:
How does this relate to a lady wearing trousers designed for women? And if she is modest?

You are not studying the scriptures. Just cherry-picking to reinforce your doctrine smiley

grin

Na you talk.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
An2elect2:

grin

So you say.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
I will be observing your posts. Talk later.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Your reasons against women wearing trousers are based on your personal beliefs. I do not think you should be imposing that on us all.

Why do you condemn trousers?

'Because they are for men and the bible hates people who are 'effeminate'

How about the trousers made for females? Or the men in the villages who tie wrapper? Or the men of old who wore skirts?

Does God hate these ones too?

I am not under the law, but under grace. Egbon, do not impose your personal doctrines on the public.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Easter Sunday / Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass / U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.