Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? (4783 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Should Christian Women Wear Makeup Or Jewelry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
randomperson:

If sinners love rice, hate rice. If prostitutes loves water, u must drink crude oil grin

lwtmb grin grin

guy you harsh

grin ..lmao
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Masikay:
Your reasons against women wearing trousers are based on your personal beliefs. I do not think you should be imposing that on us all.

Why do you condemn trousers?

'Because they are for men and the bible hates people who are 'effeminate'

How about the trousers made for females? Or the men in the villages who tie wrapper? Or the men of old who wore skirts?

Does God hate these ones too?

I am not under the law, but under grace. Egbon, do not impose your personal doctrines on the public.
Some times I question myself if Jesus had personal and impersonal beliefs. Well, He is the truth. I shall not try to talk concerning grace that teaches us to shun all unrighteousness, and the question of God's perfect or permissive will, or if men could dress according to their culture. What I know based on God's guilded research is that trouser is enjoyed being worn by female rocksters, and all sort of sinners. It was never part of the ancient English or American cultural female dress. England forbade such, so did America. I have never seen a tag on any trousers in the market that reads "FOR MEN" or "FOR WOMEN". Have you?
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Anas09: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:
JESUS HIMSELF SAID

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24)

The feeling I am having now about women wearing trouser is the like the feeling I had toward Donald Trump during his campaigns. I was like "hey, this man's speech is not cool but I wonder why I tremble whenever I imaging him losing." I literally shook when the Spirit of God kept telling me that Donald Trump would win. When I told my uncle I feel Trump would win, he gave me wonderful reasons why Hillary would become America's first female president. Following his cool points, I planned to support Hillary on the day of election, but I ended up praying to the Lord that night saying "Lord let your will be done in this election". What I thought to be feelings were not mere feelings. It was God speaking to my heart, and I heated Him through faith. What was the result? It still a huge shock to the world today; how wrong the majority can be. Some one said it is the power of " The silent voices"
This is not the first time God has dealt with me in such manner, making me know what would come. He doesn't owe any explanation or more details. He just drops His word and allow me agree to it by faith through a sanctified heart. I don't consider myself to be a prophet but I know every child of God can see the future through His Holy Spirit jus has Jesus promised in John 16. That is grace and mercy at work.
Men ate mostly moved by what they see that is why the women would dress colourfully and as attractive as they can to get the men's attention. This is why I talk about them in this post.

Back to what I want to share with you.

Answer this question. WHAT SHALL IT TAKE A LOVING GOD TO CAST EVERY HUMAN BEING TO HELL IF THEY ALL REFUSE TO OBEY HIM? The story of Noah and the Hark is our clue of why God can cast a whole church denomination for choosing the deception of Satan.

I often want to pretend and just accept that there is nothing wrong with women wearing trousers but deep inside me I know something had gone wrong for pastors to close their mouth about this.
Few minutes ago, I just figured out why it does not seem wrong for women to wear trousers in the sight of many people. Remember, God told us that where sin abounds God's grace abounds more. It means that the christian spirit filled male will not lust after the filthily dressed 'sister-in-Christ' not because he has grown strong in faith but because of God's grace. In that seductive woman's sin the grace of God in the man is increased. Sinners are sent deeper to hell by the so called careless female 'christian' because they do not enjoy this benefit of great grace. The men too should also watch their dress.

My summary
"Do not drink beer"
"Do not smoke cigarette"
" Do not masturbate"
"Do not become a lesbian"

These commands are not boldly written in the Bible but the Holy Spirit testifies to God's genuine children that they are worthy to be obeyed.
I may want to assume that some Christian boys and girls, men and women, dress the way they dress because God's conviction concerning it is still fresh. But for those who have 'silenced' the Holy Spirit in this matter, be ready for what may come before you in the day of our reward.
I am very careful not to say that you will go to eternal fire for wearing your trousers as a female. YOU WILL SURELY GO THERE FOR WILLFUL SIN AS A CHRISTIAN. "STIFF -NECKED" IS THE NAME GOD SHALL CALL YOU.

I refuse to yield to the rebellion of Satan through worldly women after world war 1; when women started wearing their husband's trousers because it makes them look like men enough to work in factories for a living. Total compromise and lack of faith towards God!

Be Sanctified (set apart) for God's glory alone and it won't be long before you hear the voice of the Holy Spirit tell you if what you have read is true or not. Thank you.
According to your stance here. Jesus himself should be guilty of wearing a garment. Garments are for women, yeah?

Did Jesus or Apostle Paul or any of the Apostles for that matter wore trousers?

Did the Bible say "Women should not wear Trousers?

Read your Bible well sir.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Anas09: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:
We as evangelist just dey do our own part to warn christians. Peradventure it turns out that what we are saying is true. It is better for me to say "I will stop this in case..." on earth than for me to say "Had I know".
Do every thing for Christ sake.
Its good to do the work of an Evangelist, but do it with understanding.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Anas09: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
alolatee:

Abi o.What do women start to loose if they were told it is not sinful to wear trousers at that pearly gate.But for women to be declared unfit for heaven at that day of the Lord is disastrous only for the wearing of trousers.
Lets start with you posting the Bible verse which enjoines women not to WEAR TROUSERS.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by randomperson: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:
Some times I question myself if Jesus had personal and impersonal beliefs. Well, He is the truth. I shall not try to talk concerning grace that teaches us to shun all unrighteousness, and the question of God's perfect or permissive will, or if men could dress according to their culture. What I know based on God's guilded research is that trouser is enjoyed being worn by female rocksters, and all sort of sinners. It was never part of the ancient English or American cultural female dress. England forbade such, so did America. I have never seen a tag on any trousers in the market that reads "FOR MEN" or "FOR WOMEN". Have you?

This is funny... So we should dress like the ancient times right??

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Anas09: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Basically the Bible never condemned trouser so there is noting wrong there rather it condem wearing tight clothes that reveals ur body shape... cheesy
Where did you see that? Pls post it here

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by randomperson: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anas09:

Where did you see that? Pls post it here
I'ld like to know what u think... Are there types of trousers u can't wear and why?
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Anas09: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:

"No masturbation in the Bible so you can masturbate"

"No cigarette is mentioned in the Bible so you can smoke even though scientist warns that is is suicidal."

"There is no such as lesbian. The Bible said man and not women. So the Bible does not condemn lesbianism"

"The Bible only mention wine, it did not mention the word BEER. So you are free to share the drink with perishing sinners. God doesn't care." etc

You may want to consider the above arguments. You may say the Bible did not condemn them. Do you still look for "THOU SHALL NOT WEAR TROUSER" in the Bible?
THIS IS HOW MANY ARE SWEPT OFF THEIR FEET BY FALSE DOCTRINES. You are accountable to Jesus Christ of Nazareth for your interpretations.
enrol for the school of the Spirit for free not for fame. I am not a pastor and I have no congregation. God is ready to teach the smallest Christian.

Theres LESBIANISM IN THE BIBLE.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Anas09: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
randomperson:

I'ld like to know what u think... Are there types of trousers u can't wear and why?
No, the Onus is on you to post first. Am sure of my stance. So you go first.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:

Lol.. Are high waisted trousers for men? Dress according to their culture.. This culture, Was it made by God? Was it not made by men? Was it not this same culture that made men kill their twin children? That believed in 'ogun' and 'sango'?

Some people also do not believe women should wear make up. Or weavon. Or even braids. Someone will wake up and tell you she went to heaven, and God told her that nobody should wear earrings again.
That doesn't make the women doing it sinners.

I'm telling you, these are all personal revelations.

The God I serve has told me where to operate. Under grace. He has released me. And I refuse to be bound all oger again.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
You do not know my heart. I am not trying to impose any law or any body. See, my own mother is not saved even though she goes to church and her unsanctified heart makes her desire wearing trousers. And I see how happy she is to see her contours pop out. I can not change her but can only pray for her conversion. I am not fond of talking about topics like this because I know I am not a woman. After all, Na them God go judge. But because I have been called to be an evangelist I am bound to tell of Jesus' goodness. And one of is goodness is that there will be no thief or seducers in heaven. why? I believe it is because it was in heaven Lucifer deceived about one-third of God's angels.

If you can pray, then take time to read all my words over again, you may see that I did not bring words like "IF YOU WEAR TROUSER YOU GO TO HELL." I have not made such statement.
When Jesus spoke, the Pharisees were furious even when he only told them stories.
I know that God said that it is an abomination for me to look like a woman. My culture permits men to wear wrapper in the way men should wear it and women are forbidden to do such like men do. We have kept it and did not rebel against it since the beginning of our existence. But I am forbaden to wear skirt. Wikepedia said men in Scotland wear feminine skirt for ventilation of their private part(one of their major reasons). Now, Roman soldiers wear a skirt-like dress for war and women are originally not allowed to wear such because they are not to fight. All this dresses differentiate men from women and this traditions have been kept for ages.

Now, why did women go against the law to start wearing their husband's clothes?
ABSOLUTE REBELLION!

Based on history, women wearing trousers was born out of the sin of strife(going against legal authority) Google it.

The church did not fight it until it broke her walls. Will God change. He may not cast people into hell for it because of His great mercies. But what He hates is when you don't call a spade a spade especially when you know it is a spade.

I pity many pastors that say to themselve "Those women will figure it out by themselves" when God instructs you to talk about it on the pulpit. If you are a pastor and you fail to tell the people about God's coming wrath upon those that wilfully take the grace of God for granted then you are making a big mistake. This little ones are so precious to Jesus Christ and they need to know that they are God's Soldiers. Teach them to face the fight and leave sinful life for sinful men.

"Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2Timothy 2:3-4)
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Because this topic and the topic of women covering their hair is controversial, I try to avoid them. If you check my old posts, you will notice I don't discuss such topics. I only speak as a Protestant Christian. But I am lead to share this today. The church is generally not prepared for her husband, Jesus. Many will be the foolish virgins when he comes. I countered some preachers that told me that we are saved by works alone because I know the thief on the cross was totally saved by grace. But I believe in the balance between absolute grace as state d in EPHESIANS 2:8, and our works(a kind of Abraham's work of faith and not works of mosaic law) as a fruit(testimony) of God's grace in our life. I do not condemn any Christian because Christ has not condemned them.

The question is. Are you changed? Will you keep asking God to show you if this is true. Don't just ask a pastor for issues like this. Ask the Holy Spirit. God will surely teach you if you are genuinely His child and you are teachable.

I am accountable for my words in this post and I admit that I am. I shall stand before Christ to give account of every words I have spoken in Jesus' name. If you think I am ignorant, let God be my judge.so I have shared what I am persuaded to share. So help me God. Amen
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Masikay:

Lol.. Are high waisted trousers for men? Dress according to their culture.. This culture, Was it made by God? Was it not made by men? Was it not this same culture that made men kill their twin children? That believed in 'ogun' and 'sango'?

Some people also do not believe women should wear make up. Or weavon. Or even braids. Someone will wake up and tell you she went to heaven, and God told her that nobody should wear earrings again.
That doesn't make the women doing it sinners.

I'm telling you, these are all personal revelations.

The God I serve has told me where to operate. Under grace. He has released me. And I refuse to be bound all oger again.
I may be lacking the right words for my expression but what I mean by culture is not what you are talking about. I wasn't referring to Africa's dark culture. I meant 'CULTURE', an accepted good way of doing things in the society. Your good culture defines who you are and that is why apostle Paul would dress like a Greek in the midst of Greeks and like a Roman in the midst of Romans. Remember?
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
daviddext:
I may be lacking the right words for my expression but what I mean by culture is not what you are talking about. I wasn't referring to Africa's dark culture. I meant 'CULTURE', an accepted good way of doing things in the society. Your good culture defines who you are and that is why apostle Paul would dress like a Greek in the midst of Greeks and like a Roman in the midst of Romans. Remember?

You tactfully ignore my other points. I would have proven this your culture thing very contradicting, but i lack the strength. Carry on with your self imposed laws. Goodnight.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2016
Masikay:

You tactfully ignore my other points. I would have proven this your culture thing very contradicting, but i lack the strength. Carry on with your self imposed laws. Goodnight.

I saw what you wrote but considered it not part of what we are discussing. I am one of those who love a woman the way God made her. I see how most women are tortured by low self-esteem. They feel they are not beautiful without these artificial things. They physically look attractive with them on but fail to understand that a spiritual man like Jesus or Peter will not look for physical beauty in a woman. WE CAN SUDDENLY BECOME UNGRATEFUL TO GOD FOR MAKING US TGE WAY WE ARE. BY OUR MOTIVES of actions WE CAN TELL GOD "GOD, YOU DIDN'T DO A GREAT JOB ON ME LIKE YOU DID ON BEYONCY AND NIKI MINAJ."

And God God is beside us reading our motives. What does He see? COVETOUSNESS which is the same as Idolatry.
Jesus said " Carry your cross and follow me." but what we are told in many church today is more like Jesus said "carry your purse and follow me."

See, God has many things to tell us which our canal mind can not bare. So He keeps them for the next available barer even though it means telling it to a 'stone'.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by kepstone: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2016
OGA op. Thanks I have read Ur post all. Grace is the revelation of a person and that's is the person of Jesus. It's from his fullness we have received this grace. This same grace appears to us teaching is to deny ungodliness. I don't want to attack you but let you know my opinion and stand point on this. I have walked with GOD for over a decade now and I must say gods grace is a mystery to humanity. U won't go to hell because of trouser an individual will go to hell for not accepting Jesus as his lord na d saviour and as well not living in accordance to scriptures. Jesus forgave a woman caught in adultery, preached to the Samaritan woman by d well, his own genealogy he had a prostitute as his grandmother, he saved tax collectors, called crude men to be his disciples. I will say it over and over again Ur wearing trouser does not take u to hell. Example while on campus I had a very pretty friend who all her campus life was trouser I was like babe undont have skirts she said nope and becos of DT our fellowship saw her as a bad and spoilt gal, but GOD asked me to go closer to her I did and from there discover she is not a bad person but very descent talked wit her and she became more powerful and zealous for GOD. She ever remains greatful for me believing in her and been her best friend, on the order hand I have met skrit and cover every were sisters who are worse I tell u. Let's balance this truth, GOD will use u trouser or no trouser, u will go to heaven becos of Ur walk with him and not becos of a material clot that is earthy and will be left on this earth without eternal significance, u said sister that wear trouser cos brothers to lust . my bro lust is a spirit let s girl cover herself like Muslim ladies do if he has the spirit of lust nothing can stop him from manifesting that lust. I know of ladies who were trousers are mightly used of GOD. Some people are called out to reach to this type of ladies including prostitutes, so u can not see the kingdom from ur own perspective and conclude that Ur revelation of the kingdom is all there is to GOD s kingdom. God is d judge of us all and we all make mistakes including u. Trust me GOD knows what he is doing with our lives. I don't endorse sin but to say trouser will land one in hell is what I won't take, the entire scope of our Christian experience is beyond wearing trouser. Understand what the kingdom stands for and what it represent, will GOD from the eternal realm look at all his daughters wearing trouser and say keep on wearing it I have reserved a hot hell for u all, u do and come and burn in this lake of fire. No way. P!ease balance Ur revelation sir.
Thanks my 2cent
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 12:23am On Dec 11, 2016
kepstone:
OGA op. Thanks I have read Ur post all. Grace is the revelation of a person and that's is the person of Jesus. It's from his fullness we have received this grace. This same grace appears to us teaching is to deny ungodliness. I don't want to attack you but let you know my opinion and stand point on this. I have walked with GOD for over a decade now and I must say gods grace is a mystery to humanity. U won't go to hell because of trouser an individual will go to hell for not accepting Jesus as his lord na d saviour and as well not living in accordance to scriptures. Jesus forgave a woman caught in adultery, preached to the Samaritan woman by d well, his own genealogy he had a prostitute as his grandmother, he saved tax collectors, called crude men to be his disciples. I will say it over and over again Ur wearing trouser does not take u to hell. Example while on campus I had a very pretty friend who all her campus life was trouser I was like babe undont have skirts she said nope and becos of DT our fellowship saw her as a bad and spoilt gal, but GOD asked me to go closer to her I did and from there discover she is not a bad person but very descent talked wit her and she became more powerful and zealous for GOD. She ever remains greatful for me believing in her and been her best friend, on the order hand I have met skrit and cover every were sisters who are worse I tell u. Let's balance this truth, GOD will use u trouser or no trouser, u will go to heaven becos of Ur walk with him and not becos of a material clot that is earthy and will be left on this earth without eternal significance, u said sister that wear trouser cos brothers to lust . my bro lust is a spirit let s girl cover herself like Muslim ladies do if he has the spirit of lust nothing can stop him from manifesting that lust. I know of ladies who were trousers are mightly used of GOD. Some people are called out to reach to this type of ladies including prostitutes, so u can not see the kingdom from ur own perspective and conclude that Ur revelation of the kingdom is all there is to GOD s kingdom. God is d judge of us all and we all make mistakes including u. Trust me GOD knows what he is doing with our lives. I don't endorse sin but to say trouser will land one in hell is what I won't take, the entire scope of our Christian experience is beyond wearing trouser. Understand what the kingdom stands for and what it represent, will GOD from the eternal realm look at all his daughters wearing trouser and say keep on wearing it I have reserved a hot hell for u all, u do and come and burn in this lake of fire. No way. P!ease balance Ur revelation sir.
Thanks my 2cent
Do you think ypu love this people enough? I was not saved until a preacher preached. God chose not to come down to do the talking. He did it through the voice of a little girl that faithful night. See, not have skirt cab be no excuse to God. I was shocked to hear that women clothes are cheaper than that of men. I can't say God will cast them to hell. But what I am saying is that this issue is a ground Satan created in the church of Christ. We have given Satan grounds. Did the Christian girl tell you she never had money to buy a skirt when she had the chance to? O man we will be inexcusable on that great day. Mark that word. And yes, we are saved by grace not to continue in sin. Whenever God reveals something you should avoid, obey. He will be glad to reveal more when you do. We are brethren to help each other prepare for our Lord's return through His Spirit. But have our choices to make.

Whereas, I have repeated over and over that I can't remember saying "Trouser will land you to hell"
I only said that I am conviced that it is all wrong. Which means you have a choice to disbelief what I said.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by rhektor(m): 2:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Anas09:

Theres LESBIANISM IN THE BIBLE.

He never knew
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by flamingREED(m): 4:42am On Dec 11, 2016
Do trousers make women smarter?
Nah.
I witnessed a race in Liberation stadium Rivers State,
A lady in pleated skirts outran the trouser women convincingly and won the race convincingly.

Does nature support a woman's use of trousers?
Nah.
1 Corinthians 11
14 DOTH NOT EVEN NATURE ITSELF TEACH YOU..

On two different occasions, two trouser ladies had to pee by fire by force close to where I was,
Their bottoms were completely out.

Do trouser women excel in grace than others?
Nah.
Their congregations are seldom taught sound holiness; which leaves them vulnerable to carnality and worldliness.

Are trousers wearing women more intelligent?
Neither in fact or fiction. I've never read that it tricks the brain into doing smart things. No amount of make up increases one's IQ.

Do trouser women show more love?
Only a pure heart can confidently love;
Only a heart free from worldliness can express unselfish love. And only that heart can sincerely warn others of impending hell.

Do trouser women believe in Christian perfection?
It's the opposite rather. They're not fit to practice total freedom from sin because of the clog in their consciences. They can be very religious, no doubt.

Will they go to heaven?
Nah. They're seductive. Heaven is for those whose intents and works proceed from a pure heart; whose grace excels in sanctification and pureness of love.

Do I love trouser women?
I can't marry one,
They're spiritually, psychologically and naturally wrong. It's going to be an unequal yoke.

Romans 2
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, DO BY NATURE the things contained in the law..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by homesteady(m): 5:44am On Dec 11, 2016
daviddext:
Mini skirt is sinful before God. God may understand that you just surrendered to Him some moment ago. So he can pardon your seductive dress BECAUSE you have you have no money yet to get a decent one. What happens when He provides some cash for you, will you buy the dress or keep giving excuses? As a guy, I stopped wearing two of my T-shirt because God revealed that they are seductive to women. It was tough making those decisions because I headed voices to telling me that this is era of grace and not law. I tell you the truth and I am not lying about this. This voice was so convincing to the point that I would have silenced the Holy Spirit. GOD CAN NOT LIE. So, ladies, I don't hate you. I am just speaking out of experience.

Seductive kwa? T-shirt again? Even male strippers don't wear T-shirts because it surely is not seductive, so I can't place my fingers on how a T-shirt is seductive! Just go and buy plenty Ankara and sew big big shirts with them na!
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
homesteady:

Seductive kwa? T-shirt again? Even male strippers don't wear T-shirts because it surely is not seductive, so I can't place my fingers on how a T-shirt is seductive! Just go and buy plenty Ankara and sew big big shirts with them na!
I wear T-shirts but not all type. God will not permit His Spirit-led children wear certain clothes. I mean His Spirit-led saints.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Anas09:

According to your stance here. Jesus himself should be guilty of wearing a garment. Garments are for women, yeah?

Did Jesus or Apostle Paul or any of the Apostles for that matter wore trousers?

Did the Bible say "Women should not wear Trousers?

Read your Bible well sir.
That was what I thought until I reasoned again. Common sense told me that a woman will never wear her 'garments' the way men did those days. They have their peculiar pattern which differentiated them from men. There was never a recorded time in the Bible where it was said that the women who followed Jesus started dressing like Jesus and the apostles. But I know there was a time women started wearing their husbands clothes in this present generation. This dress is called TROUSERS. Generally speaking, The church kept quite about it and it is now a snare. I think this should make sense to even a mad man.

"Woe to him that calls evil good" saith the Lord
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
daviddext:
That was what I thought until I reasoned again. Common sense told me that a woman will never wear her 'garments' the way men did those days. They have their peculiar pattern which differentiated them from men. There was never a recorded time in the Bible where it was said that the women who followed Jesus started dressing like Jesus and the apostles. But I know there was a time women started wearing their husbands clothes in this present generation. This dress is called TROUSERS. Generally speaking, The church kept quite about it and it is now a snare. I think this should make sense to even a mad man.

So also are some trousers for females peculiarly patterned in a way to differentiate it from those of men.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by rexben(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
History made me understand that the first person to wear a pair of trousers is a female.
So, going by women should not wear what pertains to man, men should not wear trousers.
You've left the weightier matter of the law
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Anas09: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
daviddext:

Lol. This guy biko gawa. Carry your small mindedness and go.

I wear trousers and the Holy Spirits to me just fine. We have great time together. He gives me revelations.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by Anas09: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
rhektor:

He never knew
Who never knew what?
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by rhektor(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Anas09:

Who never knew what?

He never knew that there is lesbianism in the Bible
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
rhektor:

He never knew that there is lesbianism in the Bible
well I have read it before but didn't take note. Now I know that lesbianism is in Romans 1.

What about you,what have you just learnt?

Or do you think you have got the ability to hear all that God is saying to you. I have just learnt and accepted correction from you. This is why we need each other; to correct, reprove and rebuke.

well, if you say your ears are sanctified enough to have heard all that God is trying to tell you concerning being PERFECT AND BLAMELESS AS HE IS then go and live without teachers, prophet and pastors. A pastor can pamper you, but a true prophet or evangelist will not.

Keep justifying yourself. It is in our loving obedience that God will keep us blameless.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by rexben(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
flamingREED:
Do trousers make women smarter?
Nah.
I witnessed a race in Liberation stadium Rivers State,
A lady in pleated skirts outran the trouser women convincingly and won the race convincingly.

Does nature support a woman's use of trousers?
Nah.
1 Corinthians 11
14 DOTH NOT EVEN NATURE ITSELF TEACH YOU..

On two different occasions, two trouser ladies had to pee by fire by force close to where I was,
Their bottoms were completely out.

Do trouser women excel in grace than others?
Nah.
Their congregations are seldom taught sound holiness; which leaves them vulnerable to carnality and worldliness.

Are trousers wearing women more intelligent?
Neither in fact or fiction. I've never read that it tricks the brain into doing smart things. No amount of make up increases one's IQ.

Do trouser women show more love?
Only a pure heart can confidently love;
Only a heart free from worldliness can express unselfish love. And only that heart can sincerely warn others of impending hell.

Do trouser women believe in Christian perfection?
It's the opposite rather. They're not fit to practice total freedom from sin because of the clog in their consciences. They can be very religious, no doubt.

Will they go to heaven?
Nah. They're seductive. Heaven is for those whose intents and works proceed from a pure heart; whose grace excels in sanctification and pureness of love.

Do I love trouser women?
I can't marry one,
They're spiritually, psychologically and naturally wrong. It's going to be an unequal yoke.

Romans 2
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, DO BY NATURE the things contained in the law..
You just confidently said rubbish. Why are you one sided? If women should do away with trousers, they should equally do away with skirts.
The bible said Aaron wore skirt.
Should I say you're primitive or you lack knowledge. I'm quite sure you're a parrot of your pastor
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by daviddext: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
rexben:
You just confidently said rubbish. Why are you one sided? If women should do away with trousers, they should equally do away with skirts.
The bible said Aaron wore skirt.
Should I say you're primitive or you lack knowledge. I'm quite sure you're a parrot of your pastor

"parrot of your pastor"

nice one. and what are you, the voice in the wilderness?

That great day shall tell.
Blessed are the women who shall avoid trousers. Not avoiding it for their own vainglory but for conscience sake.

The bible says "Let not your good be spoken evil of"

Think about this things. I take my time replying because I love my brethren in Christ.
Re: What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? by rexben(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
daviddext:

"parrot of your pastor"

nice one. and what are you, the voice in the wilderness?

That great day shall tell.
Blessed are the women who shall avoid trousers. Not avoiding it for their own vainglory but for conscience sake.

The bible says "Let not your good be spoken evil of"

Think about this things. I take my time replying because I love my brethren in Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Good Reason Why You Shouldn't Take Atheists Seriously / Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! / PHOTOS - The 4 Spiritual Patriarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.