Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm In Love With My Boss (11263 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by deejay1(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2007
aite it a bad 2 go 4 ur boss even though uv gatta feelin 4 him or eachother while d 2 of u r still workin 2geda its ganna come 2 an unexpected end dat u d humiliation will want 2 get u into another thing u just need 2 get control over ur emotions and dont let ur body dictate 4 u if u get wat i mean gd luck!!!! grin shocked smiley
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by FireGirl1(f): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2007
Hi everyone this is "fire girl",the gal who is having an affair with her boss.thanks for all your comments, the good, bad and those that had nothing to do with me. smiley
The chemistry between us is mutual and we have fun talking for hours unend till he chases me away to go home.Yes, people are beginning to suspect,but out there,we don't acknowledge each other.By the way, he's married,but i'm very comfy with that as i'd rather be with a man who won't deceive me,promising marriage than a young man who just wants to step in,step out.He's very good to me and believe me, he's the best thing that EVER happened to me.I've resolved to leave the job.
It's painful seeing one so intimate from afar or so near,yet you act like strangers.You guys are all wonderful for sharing your views with me. smiley
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by hotangel2(f): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2007
Fire Girl:

Hi everyone this is "fire girl",the girl who is having an affair with her boss.thanks for all your comments, the good, bad and those that had nothing to do with me. smiley
The chemistry between us is mutual and we have fun talking for hours unend till he chases me away to go home.Yes, people are beginning to suspect,but out there,we don't acknowledge each other.By the way, he's married,but i'm very comfy with that as i'd rather be with a man who won't deceive me,promising marriage than a young man who just wants to step in,step out.He's very good to me and believe me, he's the best thing that EVER happened to me.I've resolved to leave the job.
It's painful seeing one so intimate from afar or so near,yet you act like strangers.You guys are all wonderful for sharing your views with me. smiley

Oh My God. NOOoOOOO *Prays that fire girl hasn't quitted her job* *Asks that God should answer my prayer*.

Oh no no darl. No no. Don't quit your job for a married man. He has a wife and you are okay with that? Okay yes i believe that you are happy and it's the best thing that has ever happened to you.

But come on now hun, there are better things that could happen to you. Things like you leaving that Boss of yours alone, and facing your job, and in the process you might find a young man who isn't married.

You are telling me that your boss is not lying to you? You think he's honest. WHere is honesty when a man has a wife at home and makes you believe that he loves you? I believe that if someone loves you enough, he would want to be with you and wouldn't want to make you 'second choice'. Right now, he has a wife, and that automatically makes her first choice.

I am not in any way trying to tell you that you are . . . . . ohh hell, that's what i am trying to say. YOU ARE on The Wrong track.

You might be in love wit this boss of yours, but you should know that dating a married man isn't really the best way to go. And Not just that, Also quitting a job you love isn't enough sacrifice to make for this man. Why be the one to make the sacrifice?

Im sure he hasn't told you about him quitting his job, or leaving his wife.

Sit down well and think about this, Please. I might not have any 'first experience', but i have had 'second hand ones', and trust me, it didn't end up well for those people.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by Christino(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2007
Fire Girl:

By the way, he's married shocked,but i'm very comfy with that as i'd rather be with a man who won't deceive me,promising marriage than a young man who just wants to step in,step out.He's very good to me and believe me, he's the best thing that EVER happened to me.

shocked shocked shocked

When your eyes break you'll recognize a PLAYA - give it up 2 me, a fair exchange in everything. . . - Tupac.

WOW, as he's in love with u, after getting married to you next year prolly, he's gon fall in love with the lady who's replacing you in the office, so it goes, round and round, KARMA's a bitch u know grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by Suzanne84(f): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2007
An office romance is usually a volcano waiting to erupt especially if a senior staff and his subordinate are involved. However these things do happen and they have to be dealt with accordingly.If your boss is married it is best to curb your irrational feelings before any serious damage is done. Are you suffering from a bad case of unrequited love or does he feel the same way you do? bear in mind that most office romances are a flash in the pan for the boss. He's "the man" after all, who is pretty much used to eating his cake and having it. What makes you so sure that you're not just going to be another notch on his bedpost? cry However, if the reverse is the case and you are absolutely sure that your feelings go way beyond a bad case of infatuation, you can quit your job and go for the guy as long as he's willing to play ball. If he ain't, girl, forget about him no matter how difficult it might be so that you don't become the hottest topic during lunch break besides the English premier league. It's not easy to find a good job in this screwed up country of ours so don't throw yours away on a superficial whim. wink
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by elpapi(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2007
sad Fire girl sorry o! And 2 think dat i tot u were one of d few wise ones. ur last post just affirmed d statistic dat 80% of women go around with groundnuts in d place of their brains. How can u trust a married man! He feedin u d same crap he's feedin his wife at home. and u r notin bt a spare
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by blinx4real(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2007
Fire Girl:

Hi everyone this is "fire girl",the girl who is having an affair with her boss.thanks for all your comments, the good, bad and those that had nothing to do with me. smiley

I think this says it all , You are hitting on a married man? Sis thats bad.
I will advise you to face your job and stop distracting the poor guy.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by Christino(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2007
You guys are just yarning as if you don't know what Naija is all about. Bosses get the girls or lose their job!

Advantages of going out with the boss:

Coming late to work at will
Free lunch
Free incentives
Promotion
Higher salary
Recharge cards
And of course pay in kind (u know wink)

So who cares if he's married? How many BOYS out there can do all these, don't blame the girl jare, enjoy it while it lasts, these guys discouraging you are your enemies.

If you are getting close to 1million naira per month from him then i'll be your manager grin My cut is 75% if you don't mind and please use protection shocked
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by Taio(f): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2007
There's nothing wrong with being in love with your boss, ceteris paribus (all other things being equal)! I recommend a dose of 12 M&Bs, Silhouette or Harlequin. Just make sure he is single
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by f6(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ Fire

Things that men do!!, B4 we diversify into the whole gist, it's Important to know if your boss atall is married, if yes,Please call it "Game Over", If no, U both need to get things map'd out, Know wut plans he's got for you, do One to One discussions , afterall, u didn't go to school to end up doing "Kitchen education", be wise about it,

In my candid opinion, i'll just say suspend the feelings, untill sumthn more realistic pops up
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by f6(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ Fire

OOH! i'z reading the initial page, not knowing that "water don pass garri",, Geta grip o'urslf , the dude will by now be telling u all the bad things 'bout he's wife & promising u heaven & earth, I'm sory i have to say this, you are drowning, & the water seems so deep already, b'cos ur statements up here show already how much u have been overcomed.

Listen to these genuine advices from nairalanders, the same damn thang i'll tell my sister,blood relative or close friend
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by FireGirl1(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2007
hello radiant, he is married.however, the chemistry between us is mutual and believe me,we've gone too far for me to back out.guess the job is going either way.ß
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by Radiant(f): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2007
I see. I understand you've gone far with him but I'll suggest you try and pull out from his life. Try and get over him and find yourself a man that you'll walk the aisle with. That will be a better life and free of hide and seek games. smiley kiss smiley

Goodluck in finding another job. smiley
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by Deby(f): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2007
oh fire deary wink wink, i understand how u feel cos i know what it is to have to love someone who has a wife and so on. but, dont u think u need you own man? love is very sweet especially when u love with your whole heart and u are being shown the same. yes some men are not haappy in their homes and run out to find peace in abundance, dont you think we should figure out some ways to stop whatever it is that will takes our men out for future reasons.

i feel u more than u can ever imagine cos i understand perfectly well what u are in to. its ur word against others u need to pick where u want to be at this point you are no longer a baby so make up ur mind if u are in or out.

radiant how you dey?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by boladonas(m): 7:39am On Jan 11, 2007
@ Christino

I been thinking say dem don cure u since last year, but it seems
u still need like 6 more months for yaba the other side or Aro in Abeokuta!

@Debby

Here comes the new, improved, and matured Debby
Pls keep it up!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by FireGirl1(f): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2007
Thanks guys for taking time out to say all what i needed to hear smileyI wont let all what you've said go through the left ear and pass out through, The situation i'm in is difficult as he's been seperated from his wife for long now and he treats me right.When i make up my mind,i'll let u all know what went down.Cheers(had to repeat this cos i cldn't find the initial reply)
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by boladonas(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2007
Here's wishing you divine guidance in your final decision
What I know and am certain of is that heaven rules in the affairs of men
Listen to what God has to say!
Keep Kool and remember that we all LOVE u at Nairaland
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by sammyjl(f): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2007
Radiant:

I see. I understand you've gone far with him but I'll suggest you try and pull out from his life. Try and get over him and find yourself a man that you'll walk the aisle with. That will be a better life and free of hide and seek games. smiley kiss smiley

Goodluck in finding another job. smiley

I see nothing wrong if you all have true feelings for each other and especially if he is single, but just know the harsh side of having an office romance. I sure hope it doesn't turn into one of those office flings, where you end up loosing out big time in the end.

If you are unsure about the romance, don't go further and girl, don't even think about quitting your job, especially if you got nothing else to do to earn you some cash.

Fire Girl:

hello radiant, he is married.however, the chemistry between us is mutual and believe me,we've gone too far for me to back out.guess the job is going either way.ß

Damn, girl. I tke back my firs words about him being single. My advice, stay away from the man if he is married, it'll just complicate everything. STAY AWAY. Good men never leave their wives.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by osteen(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2007
as much as i really don't care hw u live ur live, as long as u are happy wit ur sef, but dis situation calls for u to be extremlly logical.

U need the cash so stay

U love ur boss, cool, but u can do wit out him. so try an live wit out him or just have fun n not give a dam
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by Deby(f): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2007
boladonas, i want to believe that we have not met and if we have, thank you for the complement.

one question are u a child that u have to make much comment on maturity? i dont want to believe u are one .
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by texazzpete(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2007
Fire Girl:

Thanks guys for taking time out to say all what i needed to hear smileyI wont let all what you've said go through the left ear and pass out through, The situation i'm in is difficult as he's been seperated from his wife for long now and he treats me right.When i make up my mind,i'll let u all know what went down.Cheers(had to repeat this because i cldn't find the initial reply)

Seperated from his wife, !

Hard to believe girls still fall from the second most use lie/line by married men.

the first, of course is the "i'm gonna divorce her and marry you" trick.

I see such trickery still reels in the girls, truly tis a dumb world indeed!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by jaguda(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2007
Hey People, Let Fire Girl catch her Fire! We are all onlookers invited for a peep show the show must go on, she wanted script writers, had a chnge of mind and continued with the show like dat, she knows the real reason(s) why she is quitting, Gut feeling.

Wish i could sit her down and have a word with her, Married Men are NOT IT, flings or not, Most of my friends are married and they flirt more than Bachelors, being married in Nigeria gives u the license to misbehave, so they say, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

There are Brothers out there, sweet, caring, honest, suave, wateva looking for someone but sorry, my sisters are getting perching with Married broses. Well, dats the irony of life. Fire Girl, back off from the scene for some time, say take a casual leave for some days and reexamine your decisions, if u still feel strongly positive about the steps u have decided to take, then U HAVE my BACKING for Life. Afterall its your LIFE to live!

Carry on sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by uchetobi(f): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2007
Am sure you fancy your self in with him. It usually happens when your boss is not bad looking, good charisma, successful, nice, patient, hardworking. All these quality fits into what every woman dreams about in her man. you begin to think you have feelings for him. If you look within yourself you will see that you have admiration for his personality. I will advice you to think carefully, analyze and define what you really feel for him. Restrict your admiration of him to work and work related activities. If you make a conscious effort am sure you will be able to steer your feelings. Good luck. Trust me This NEVER MISS BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by uchetobi(f): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2007
And pls don’t quit your job. Its absolutely unnecessary. Stop hanging out with him and pls pls for God’s sake don’t fall for the I am separated line ok. He is just one of them liars. Most of them are. And as someone rightly said he will fall in luv with the girl that replaces your position like he fell in luv with all the previous girls before you. You could investigate using someone that has been in the organization for a longer period. Most bosses use the office as the quickest place to get CHEAP LAY
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by nikynike(f): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2007
This is a better opportunity for u to grap ur own huh. If u waste time, so other girl even ur relation can taake over from where u stopped.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by uchetobi(f): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2007
nikynike:

This is a better opportunity for u to grap your own huh. If u waste time, so other girl even your relation can taake over from where u stopped.

I don’t get. Grab what?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by ichielynda(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2007
not a wise one though,but atimes it quite difficult to control ones emotions. wishing you a save trip to your happyland tongue
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by lovelammie(f): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2007
hey,hw r u doin? smileyi dnt envy u in any way.i tink u really nid a new job.u can ask ur boss out l8r.but 4 now i tink u av to concentrate more on ur job.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by Radiant(f): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2007
Sammy, what exactly is your point ? undecided
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 13, 2007
always hyper, o tun ti de bi. make i carry myself and run
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by soulneed: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2007
well, as for me am looking for a girl like you who will is so, caring and like you who i can me and give the best of me love for well, you can email me and let talk mor eor call me 08026944245 that is my number
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss by soulneed: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2007
HELLO ALL THE FEMALE HERE I AM DAVID BY NAME I LIVE IN LAGOS AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE SO, CARING AND COULD LOVE ME FOR REAL AM SINGLE NOT YET MARRIED I DONT CARE ANYWERE YOU ARE ALL I NEED IS LOVE AND HONEST KIND AM AN Easy going, Emotional, Enthusiastic, Generous, Honest, Independent, Jealous, Loyal, Passionate, Playful, Reliable, Self-Confident, Sensitive, Sentimental, Sincere
A few own words I like JUST WANT GOOD REPLY CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 08026944245 OR EMAIL ME davidakeem@yahoo.co.uk i would be pls to hear from you soonest

Thanks all
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VOA Fires Or Proposes Removal Of 15 Hausa Service Members Over Improper Payment / Recommend How To Be Professional As An Undergraduate. / What Professional Exams Do I Need For Oil Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.