Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) (59831 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by fidrach(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rest In Peace.
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by toshmann(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Heaven straight, since she died serving in the vineyard of her Lord. RIP.

I was waiting for this kind of post. Next thing we all declare them heaven bound and the will of God bla bla bla.

WE MUST FIND OUT WHY THIS BUILDING COLLAPSED AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND GET THEM PUNISHED.

There should be an enquiry into this mess. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
toshmann:

I was waiting for this kind of post. Next thing we all declare them heaven bound and the will of God bla bla bla.

WE MUST FIND OUT WHY THIS BUILDING COLLAPSED AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND GET THEM PUNISHED.

There should be an enquiry into this mess. angry

I can assure you that the designer of the structure had no COREN certification..and even if he did then he had no experience in steel design which is a course not well treated in all civil engineering schools in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
IamPatriotic:
What a joke.
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by malawe(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
To me, I think the contractor should be brought to book, for killing innocent people. What a tragic incidence
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
if she was at home eating christmas fried meat and drinking wine with her families she would still be alive.
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by deebrain(m): 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
God! I'm so weak!
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Koolmak(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2016
Nigayoyo:

Because God was busy eating Mary's pvssy in heaven and sucking Jesus' dick on the throne cry
so sad they died in their ignorance cry
May God forgive you brother.
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Koolmak(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2016
We all need to read our bible rigorously. Above all,don't judge
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Adedotuntemi: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2016
R.I.P
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by ThisYourTatafo: 2:46am On Dec 11, 2016
Afonjas:

The fool has said in his heart there is no God

They are dead and gone
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 2:52am On Dec 11, 2016
RIP young lady. You died serving the lord
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by missyadorable(f): 3:26am On Dec 11, 2016
IamPatriotic:

prolly after f**king "Pasta" and prayer leader
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by monica40: 3:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Biafrans Reading The Holy Scriptures is good Understand and Believing in it is more Better.Biafrans Stop going any Church for now.all these Trash religion Catholic,Anglican,Pentecostal,Sabatharian,Redeemed,Christ Embassy,winners chapel,Lord’s Chosen,Celestial and Deeper Life are the Spirit holding Biafra Restoration make you Unclean in sight of Chukwu Okike Abiama (Exodus20v4v5)Chukwu Okike Abiama speak if you can not find any Church in your area that teach what is in Holy Scripture please go back to your home in peace(1kings22v17)Biafrans Obey Ten Commandment for now pray at your home.when Biafra restored we start going BIAFRA TRUTH OF GOD TEMPLE.The only Church in The Holy Scriptures Yahweh yahshua way of service stand for Truth(Romans15v8)
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by podosci(m): 3:51am On Dec 11, 2016
CplusJason:
Atheist having fun for now... But on the last day..... "On the last day"

BTW, sleep in heavenly peace beautiful.

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by podosci(m): 3:54am On Dec 11, 2016
Nigayoyo:

I can assure you that the designer of the structure had no COREN certification..and even if he did then he had no experience in steel design which is a course not well treated in all civil engineering schools in Nigeria.
Its well treated in my school.. Federal university of technology Minna
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Oletubo(m): 3:54am On Dec 11, 2016
"In what would have been a major tragedy, Gov. Emmanuel Udom escaped possible death by not arriving on time at a church programme he was suppose to attend in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State"

The death of the female usher and others were seeing as not important but the governor who was not even there made a topic.
He can still travel abroad for medical check up because of shock! It's a pity, we are still this backward.
May the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by moshino(m): 4:07am On Dec 11, 2016
reportnaija:
Late Miss Peace Udoh, until her demise was a student of Linguistics Department, University of Uyo. She died serving as an usher, upon the collapse of Reigners Bible Church, Uyo, during a service organised to mark the enthronement of Apostle Akan Weeks as Bishop.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/12/this-pretty-uni-uyo-student-died-today.html

Why not respect her memory, and her family's feelings at this moment, and not publicly post her picture lying on the floor dead. Have you no respect and decency. This just occurred, her family needs time to to mourn and heal. Would you like it if she was your sister/wife/daughter?
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Eldorado14: 4:54am On Dec 11, 2016
rip
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Owoblow01(m): 5:21am On Dec 11, 2016
frankmoney:
We need to follow building codes , and also have a structure approved by the necessary agencies before usage ..
May God grant her family the grace and fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Jetjacky(m): 5:52am On Dec 11, 2016
hungryboy:
This is tragic
I hope those responsible for this,
Will face the full wrath of the law
so who do you think is responsible?
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by seunfly: 6:08am On Dec 11, 2016
reportnaija:
Late Miss Peace Udoh, until her demise was a student of Linguistics Department, University of Uyo. She died serving as an usher, upon the collapse of Reigners Bible Church, Uyo, during a service organised to mark the enthronement of Apostle Akan Weeks as Bishop.[b][/b]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/12/this-pretty-uni-uyo-student-died-today.html

One needs to watch the purpose of going to church's now a days, how can u go to church to mark the enthroment of human being like u? Do u serve God or human being?
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by LastSurvivor11: 6:10am On Dec 11, 2016
caracas:
She died while serving the goodlord.
No matter What her sins must have bin ,
Am sure She rest in the bossom of GOD

Very dumb.
Do you think that God give a bleep on who goes to church or not??
Going by ur judgement, it means that all the Christians died in church bomb blast and the Muslims died in the mosque are already in heaven.. lol
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by Ayomide002: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2016
now see,when they tell u to give ur works to engineers.u will be complaining about price and principles. ..

I hope u like this now
..?
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by transient123(m): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2016
madridguy:
I pray the angels of God welcomes your soul with good music. RIP Miss Peace Udoh, may thy Lord comfort your family.

God isn't a jester or musician, He is a serious Creator.

My condolence to the bereaved family.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by CzarChris(m): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2016
Afonjas:

They are dead and gone
Let me agree with you on this, but science says energy can never be destroyed, it can only be transferred from one form to another. Then explain to me what happens to human consciousness after death.
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by monlawal(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Cause of collapse
It is really a tragic event as some of the pictures sent to me i could not look at it twice.
1. Religiously, it was destined to happen. Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. God takes what belongs to Him when He wants to and however He wants to take it is beyond human comprehension. We are all passengers on earth. We would all die at some point.
2. Technically, the said church is located in a sloppy terrain. The engineers did not put that into consideration when roofing the building. They were more interested in putting steel and long span aluminium roofing sheet. They did not care if they would be movements that would lead to some hinges loosening or not. All in all the structural engineer (if there was any) did a shabby job.
3. Conspiracy theory. If the pastor was not in the church to wait for the governor's arrival, i would simply call this blood sacrifice to his bigger deities so as to allow the structure stand.
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by pressplay411(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2016
hungryboy:
This is tragic I hope those responsible for this, Will face the full wrath of the law
Please clarify. Do you mean the engineers, the pastor or the spiritual forces?
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by pressplay411(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2016
If not for church she'd still be alive.

Don't go to church! grin
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2016
hungryboy:
This is tragic
I hope those responsible for this,
Will face the full wrath of the law
Re: University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2016
madridguy:
I pray the angels of God welcomes your soul with good music. RIP Miss Peace Udoh, may thy Lord comfort your family.
amen! Hope her hands re clean sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.