Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (114399 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ezionye(f): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is so sad

This has got me checking the roof of my house at intervals lately. How do I knw how it was built?

God save us

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Dinocarex(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
ollah1:

Why are you like this? The early priests had jobs. These new set of pastors are full time pastor. Why is that so? They in turn divert the money of members tithes, offerings, seeds et al into their personal businesses.
Mention one job Elisha, Elijah , Samuel did and other Priests do? The issue of tithe have been bastardize! No doubt. But if we look clearly. We are on the same side just that I'm saying tithe was commanded just to make Priest eat in the Bible days!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dinocarex:

Mention one job Elisha, Elijah , Samuel did and other Priests do? The issue of tithe have been bastardize! No doubt. But if we look clearly. We are on the same side just that I'm saying tithe was commanded just to make Priest eat in the Bible days!

When was tithe commanded? In the old testament, why pick out just few lines in the old testament t suit yourself and forget about other things in it?
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ledaman: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Which f*cking almighty? The useless one that couldn't stop the accident? Abeg go and sit down and use your BRAIN.
you have depression problem I guess!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bond007i(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
franchizy:
If GEJ and PDP had not looted the treasury this building would have been built by good engineers but GEJ Govt awarded it to a quack engineer.

May the souls of the departed Rest in peace.

Insha Allah.

what did u just say? GEJ and PDP?
which 'version' of weed are you smoking sir?
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Curdlebug(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2016
oduastates:
This is failure of governance and government on many levels .

1 Nigerians have so much unproductive time available that they can go to church all the time . That unproductive time is provided for them by a combination of their politicians, civil servants, religious leaders and "business elites ".
If Monday to Friday was anything like more productive countries , I am sure that most people would be at home with their families sleeping off the tiredness from all the exertion of the working week .

2 Pastors, Imams and all these "born against " churches are taking advantage of people's misery and the government is doing nothing about the fraud being perpetrated.

3 A substantial chunk of resources which should be going to states and local governments ( resources required to build schools,hospitals ,roads etc ) is being diverted to meaningless and unproductive religious activities.

4 Lack of governance means that every quack is an engineer . A bricklayer becomes an architect , an architect becomes the surveyors,a surveyor becomes the plumber and the plumber becomes the civil engineer. It is the same with every sphere of Nigerian life. Pharmacists becomes a doctor and a quack becomes a pharmacist.

5 Lack of governance means that state and local governments departments are staffed by dunderheads.
Those who are supposed to regulate , administer and enforce building codes ( if at all they exist ) are not professionally qualified to do so ,are not equipped to do so, are too lazy ,corrupt or simply do not exist .

Nigeria is not a nation . Nigeria is the wreckage of a failed experiment. While other countries are constantly striving for the future , It is death, death, death, misery, misery , misery ,blood, blood ,blood all the way everyday of the week.

THE PICTURE BELOW IS TYPICAL OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MILLIONS OF AFRICAN YOUTHS EVERY YEAR . THESE PEOPLE DIED OF ASPHYXIATION WHILE TRYING TO CROSS THE MEDITERRANEAN ON THEIR WAY TO EUROPE( MANY NIGERIANS AMONGST THEM)

No amount of prayer will solve a problem like this .
is that a rescue boat doing a rescue operation or the actual boat transporting them across the sea? because i can see another section behind and the seem to be alive.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Dinocarex(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2016
ollah1:

When was tithe commanded? In the old testament, why pick out just few lines in the old testament t suit yourself and forget about other things in it?
Is Old testament not part of the Bible anymore??
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Dinocarex:

Is Old testament not part of the Bible anymore??

Since its part of the bible why then pick out just malachi which talks about tithing and forget about the gruesome parts in the same bible
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Ezionye:
This is so sad

This has got me checking the roof of my house at intervals lately. How do I knw how it was built?

God save us

This got me cracking. Lol. I guess it was built well since you didn't just move in. Subsequently, the main problem is from the organisers of the ordination the builders were yet to certify the house safe to be used.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ezionye(f): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
ollah1:

This got me cracking. Lol. I guess it was built well since you didn't just move in. Subsequently, the main problem is from the organisers of the ordination the builders were yet to certify the house safe to be used.

I just moved in o

And am on d ground floor sef

Am just decrying d state of buildings generally. This is not d first. U never know
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mikilojohn(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
"Governor Udom would have been no more, but for one of his aides who immediately pushed him out of the building.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by charityfelix(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=funkyibodude post=51812309] stop smoking weed tongue[/quoee Lol Guy you funny
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Dinocarex(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
ollah1:

Since its part of the bible why then pick out just malachi which talks about tithing and forget about the gruesome parts in the same bible

Your so called gruesome part wasn't forgotten; Its like saying because America is now a great country- the brutal black-native war, slaves should be forgotten. They can't be forgotten. They can only be replaced by a free society that accommodates both blacks, natives, slaves etc.
The Gruesome part of the bible wasn't forgotten. It has only been replaced by Jesus. The love of Jesus! Yes! The Gruesome part of the Bible took place, but now. We preach about the love of Jesus toward all mankind.
Unlike some religion, who still read and practice the cruelty of what happened over some centuries ago!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Horus(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBNKq9dsU_k

At least 160 killed in horrifying church collapse in Nigeria
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dinocarex:

Your so called gruesome part wasn't forgotten; Its like saying because America is now a great country- the brutal black-native war, slaves should be forgotten. They can't be forgotten. They can only be replaced by a free society that accommodates both blacks, natives, slaves etc.
The Gruesome part of the bible wasn't forgotten. It has only been replaced by Jesus. The love of Jesus! Yes! The Gruesome part of the Bible took place, but now. We preach about the love of Jesus toward all mankind.
Unlike some religion, who still read and practice the cruelty of what happened over some centuries ago!

And the love of Jesus also include tithing?
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Horus(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cV4om2kNiM

Nigeria orders arrest of engineers after church collapse

Nigerian officials have reportedly ordered the arrest of contractors and engineers involved in the construction of a church, which collapsed on Saturday killing scores of people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Middle Path / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.