Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... (3124 Views)

A Little Bit Of Forex Memes / MMM Bitcoin PH And GH - Make 50% profit in Bit Coin / donation hub In A Bit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by lynda4biz: 12:56am On Dec 22, 2016
TSoul:
If you haven't paid for the first account, you can therefore create another with different email and username

10ks for ur quick response, bt I ve paid, I vnt refered any body yet, it's hard for me, Bt will I be paid. 10ks
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by TSoul(m): 1:22am On Dec 22, 2016
lynda4biz:

10ks for ur quick response, bt I ve paid, I vnt refered any body yet, it's hard for me, Bt will I be paid. 10ks
It depends on how fast d person u register with refers people....... U will be paid bt it will be a loooooong wait
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by lynda4biz: 5:26am On Dec 22, 2016
TSoul:
It depends on how fast d person u register with refers people....... U will be paid bt it will be a loooooong wait

Nawaaaa 10ks
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by Shalom3934: 5:31am On Dec 22, 2016
I won't tell you that you need not to refer before you can get paid cuz i will be lying.......... Just join a team with larger chain, i.e a team where many people are referred so that you can get paid through spillover if you don't want to refer people but ur pay will take longer period than suppose. For instance in my chain most guys refer more than 3 in a week bcuz am in a school environment where we have many youths interested. My advice is that u should also try to refer someone, at least one to be paid quick. Message me on whatsapp
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by lynda4biz: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2016
TSoul:

Pardon me, Wt if I join ur team now, after dis one Dt I ve paid, I wud know if I wud start a new one or continue with the old one with the team. Did money I need am like kilode
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by TSoul(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2016
lynda4biz:

Pardon me, Wt if I join ur team now, after dis one Dt I ve paid, I wud know if I wud start a new one or continue with the old one with the team. Did money I need am like kilode
You should only join when you are ready to pay, if you join without paying then you will be taking the space which is suppose to be allocated to someone ready to pay........dat will slow the matrix
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by lynda4biz: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2016
TSoul:
You should only join when you are ready to pay, if you join without paying then you will be taking the space which is suppose to be allocated to someone ready to pay........dat will slow the matrix
I am so ready to pay, bt I vnt received the one I ve paid for, I know am disturbing you
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by lynda4biz: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2016
lynda4biz:
I am so ready to pay, bt I vnt received the one I ve paid for, I know am disturbing you
registered last week and paid, 10 ks
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by Innovative1000: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Good news! What are u waiting for, the earlier the better, anyway i am a success and testimony when it comes to ultimate cycle business with strong progressive team to guild and help u, never a dull moment and it i am proud to see all my reg my member smile to bank with just few days of reg, ALWAYS TESTIMONY, This Is due to our our strong team secret of cycling progressively! What are you waiting for, the earlier the better, before it is overcrowded, Click my signature now and see our contacts including OUR TEAM LINK which you will need to use to register. We are ever ready to help you with all your enquiring and HOW IT WORK, You will be glad you did. We can also register you and put you through step by step on everything, even if you can't register by yourself we help you out and give you back your account so you can change your password and take it up from there. We do understand the difficulty involved in building ones matrix, everybody earns in no time and that's why we work as a team. NOTE: only serious minded people who have not register and need help and do not be deceive by scammers promising quick payment without REFERER...... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! Do not panic about referrer STRESS, As a TEAM we will help you make it. Again Click my signature now and see our contacts including OUR TEAM LINK which you will need to use to register.
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by Jennyfloxy22: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
BUSINESS and ECONOMY / HAPPY LIFE PRUNE EMPOWERMENT -THE NEW BIZ OF THE CENTURY WITH A WHOA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make $10 Today By Just Signing Up On A Website / Graphics Designer Available / What Is Land Banking? And Why Is It A Good Investment Vehicle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.