Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number (65828 Views)

Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. / Man ‘set Free’ After A Bag Containing His Photo, A Moulded Image And Other Voodo / Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by TheOtherRoom: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
wizzakosh:
seriously and absolutely I know. But unfortunately for you, we here in west, we don't kill our mother and father. We all know it is associated to your tribe over their in the east. Ur mother and father are nothing to u. So do u see where u got it wrong. Killing of parent is associated with ur tribe. That is why I said u can xtend it to ur granny, even ur mother.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/bizarre-people-ate-human-beings-war-capt-gbulie/
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by michelle94(f): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nma27:
Too many lazy brains in this country, the video further increased my distaste for people from that region. They couldn't even offer the boy water or food or first aid
like seriously, who gives a shit about ur detest?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by mayoor15(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
stinechykee:
Typical Yoruba man,you are trying to counter the opinion of many tribes concerning your evil behaviour of your tribe Yoruba by using Agbor in Delta as such but it wount fly because we Igbo's knows you ritual Yorubas alot hahahaha
Do you think your comment made any sense?
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by mayoor15(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShootToKill:
Sometimes I wonder if the ewedu these yorubas consumes have some psychotic effect their mental acuity. Are yorubas normal human beings?
They are not normal human beings but are far better than u, that is why u'r nt beta than u are, hate doesnt make one grow.....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by EreluY(f): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
[b]If I've ever doubted the reality that Nigeria has in deed become a banana republic where lawlessness trumps orderliness and human's inhumanity to fellow humans is wittingly or unwittingly upheld as sacrosanct, here is a classic case study. This incident leaves many questions unanswered not only in respect of how this fellow got trapped into the wall but also with regards to what, if anything at all, the police has done to unravel the 'mystery.' In sane climes, the first step one would imagine is to wash and shower, clothe and feed this boy to protect his human dignity. Then, an investigation would be promptly launched to unravel the mystery.

Besides, where are the religious institutions in Ondo?

Would Jesus say to all church leaders in Ondo and milieu, "For I was naked and you clothed me; I was hungry you fed me; I was homeless and you housed me"? Shame on Muslims in Ondo. Zakat, or charity, is the Third Pillar of Islam. You all seem to have forgotten your prophet said "the upper hand is better than the lower hand", meaning he who gives is better than him who takes.

It's not a question of being religious or nonreligious but a matter of human's inhumanity to fellow humans. I hope the state and private individuals would stand up and be seen to restore this fellow's human dignity for posterity.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by ShootToKill: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
mayoor15:
[s] They are not normal human beings but are far better than u, that is why u'r nt beta than u are, hate doesnt make one grow.[/s]....

Ritualistic and incestuous ewedugerians bore me. grin
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by mayoor15(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShootToKill:

Ritualistic and incestuous ewedugerians bore me. grin
Go jump inside lagoon guy if you hate yoruba so much
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by ShootToKill: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
mayoor15:
Go jump inside lagoon guy if you hate yoruba so much

Ewedu man, why are you being emotional? grin
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by anyicash(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
thunderstorm256:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpHHqqK2Vsw

Remember the boy that was found in a fence which concealed him.

It is beyond imagination, it is unexplainable,
The boy sang for like 3 days before the people around discover it was a human and began to break the wall.

The video shows people demanding for baba ijebu number from the small boy. (it is a known fact that mentally challenged people can give you winning lottery numbers if you ask or if they just say it). How can Nigerians be thinking of winning lottery numbers when there is a small boy that needs help??
na ZOOLogical Republic
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by ThesailorR: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
DonCortino:
When you thought you have seen it all! SMfuckingH! angry

All theses igbo people too like money haba! Their own don too much sef. Asking for lottery number from d boy in their dialect. Wetin make dem think say d boy understand d ngbatingbati they are speaking? or is it because this happened in anaigbo? angry grin angry grin
Come u smoke weed where u see or hear igbo for here no make amadioha slap u abeg.
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by DonCortino: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
ThesailorR:

Come u smoke weed where u see or hear igbo for here no make amadioha slap u abeg.

Read again! Loco
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Samadhii(m): 2:04am On Dec 12, 2016
How? how how i mean how is that possible. People wicked no be small
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:33am On Dec 12, 2016
okponu yam legged olosho product of mbaise dilapidated baby factory...the confused DNA in you and the curse surrounding your ignorant existence knows no bound.
Nma27:
Too many lazy brains in this country, the video further increased my distaste for people from that region. They couldn't even offer the boy water or food or first aid
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
okponu yam legged olosho product of mbaise dilapidated baby factory...the confused DNA in you and the curse surrounding your ignorant existence knows no bound.
What message are u trying to pass across? Why are you so pained?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2016
lolzzzzz u can take a mumu out of mbaise but cant the mumuness of the person..what person did u pass across?when u laced the forum with your bigoted tribalist comment?
Nma27:
What message are u trying to pass across? Why are you so pained?
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by ugorom: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2016
So nobody is interested on how he found himself here? No body bother to get him some food and to know if he knows anything abt himself, where he comes from and all that. Na wa o, people are just heartless and wicked. What makes they think he is mental unstable to be asking him for winning numbers? May God help us in this kind of country.
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
lolzzzzz u can take a mumu out of mbaise but cant the mumuness of the person..what person did u pass across?when u laced the forum with your bigoted tribalist comment?
This mbaise u keep wailing upandan though...Don't b fooled by my comments... Why u carry my comment for head like Gala sef?
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by charlsecy(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2016
thunderstorm256:
it is a known fact that mentally challenged people can give you winning lottery numbers if you ask or if they just say it)
Known fact indeed.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2016
lol...u dont be fooled...i dey worried say mumuness wear u head gear.
Nma27:
This mbaise u keep wailing upandan though...Don't b fooled by my comments... Why u carry my comment for head like Gala sef?
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
lol...u dont be fooled...i dey worried say mumuness wear u head gear.
lemme free ur mata abeg

1 Like

Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2016
wise choice...next time dont fool ursef with the deceptive intentions of fooling the public.
Nma27:
lemme free ur mata abeg
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2016
eightsin:
Go give him these things you just mentioned na. What are you waiting for?

Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2016
what will u say now??if pessin tell u about the elephant grass and rats ur ancestors fed with and is still a delicacy in MBAISE,IMO STATE?I GUESS I'D RATHER EAT EWEDU AND AMALA ALL MY LIFE ,THAN SETTLE FOR ELEPHANT GRASS AND MEAT..LIKE IF U PREFER AMALA/EWEDU..SHARE IF PREFER ELEPHANT GRASS AND RAT SOUP. grin grin grin grin grin grin
ShootToKill:

Ewedu man, why are you being emotional? grin
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
wise choice...next time dont fool ursef with the deceptive intentions of fooling the public.
tongue
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by Rhea(f): 5:42am On Dec 13, 2016
I wonder why nobody is considering the possibility that this boy was held hostage inside the house, and managed to dig himself through the wall. I believe he was found halfway through his escape plan.
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by drnoel: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2016
thunderstorm256:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpHHqqK2Vsw

Remember the boy that was found in a fence which concealed him.

It is beyond imagination, it is unexplainable,
The boy sang for like 3 days before the people around discover it was a human and began to break the wall.

The video shows people demanding for baba ijebu number from the small boy. (it is a known fact that mentally challenged people can give you winning lottery numbers if you ask or if they just say it). How can Nigerians be thinking of winning lottery numbers when there is a small boy that needs help??

At highlighted, that's the reason africans are backwards. I mean how is it a known fact that mental people can give u winning lottery numbers?
Re: Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number by ThesailorR: 12:19am On Dec 15, 2016
DonCortino:

Read again! Loco

U re either blind or deaf or completely on cheap drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.