Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Blackberry Has Gone Mad, Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Blackberry Has Gone Mad, Help! (1275 Views)

My Infinix Hot Note X551 Gone Mad / Blackberry Has Lost Connection With Server Please Wait While It Trys To Connect / Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Blackberry Has Gone Mad, Help! by DeepSoul(f): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2009
My blackberry has suddenly gone crazy.

I cant see my text messages and my call log has been wiped clean.

If I receive a call from an unsaved number, I cant even see the number after the call ends.

Pls can any1 tell me what to do? angry
Re: My Blackberry Has Gone Mad, Help! by achinu(m): 3:36am On Nov 30, 2009
You need to delete some of the applications, emails, txt or media files that you have save on your phone. The reason the phone is deleting your call logs & probably sms is because your do not have anymore internal application memory left. Purchase a micro-sd card and transfer all you multi-media media files to it like pics & vids. Then you need to go to setting or options from your home screen, advanced options, applications & delete any 3rd party application that you may have installed that's not being used. Hope that helps

(1) (Reply)

When Did Mtn Start This? / Info On MTN Android Browsing / Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.