Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Yeye Girl Blocked Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Yeye Girl Blocked Me (822 Views)

Im Blocked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yeye Girl Blocked Me by T2Justman(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2016
It's funny the kind of character people put up on social media. Pls, if u want to be bossy try and create ur own platform. This is the experience I had with a girl on Facebook

She Eventually Blocked ME
You want to know why?

Well, today is her birthday and she had earlier warned on her Timeline about the kind of msg(s) that ppl are barred from sending to her on this D-day of her life ((her BD). Among-st other things she said she wouldn’t tolerate, these 2 are d ones I remember:
> Abbreviations like ‘HBD’
> Expressions like ‘Happy womb escape day’ etc

Well, because she’s some1 I know personally, I told her that she should expect one of such msgs from me if I come online that day (today), of course I included an LOL.
Then she replied by saying she would block me if I try that.

Eventually, today came (and it happened that I came online), I sent her birthday msg on her PM that read, “Happy womb escape day.”
Guess what, she replied, “I warned u!” And vaam, She blocked me!

I’m sure she’s crossing her legs somewhere now expecting to get a call from me, probably because she’s fair (and thinks d world revolves around her femininity). Trust me, in d words of Adinnu Kanayo, ‘O nwero ighe di like that!” There’s NOTHING like that!

MY VERDICT

I think I acted stupidly by going against her warning. I should’ve just ignored her and her yeye birthday. But trust me, she’s more stupid by carrying out such threat. Who does that!
I guess d Friend Requests (particularly from guys) she’s getting on this platform (Facebook) has increased astronomically because recently she started ‘baffing up.’
No insult meant; or put it this way, ‘I respect this HIGHLY opinionated lady___ she’s vibrant, speaks good english (and of course Igbo language that I love so much); and though she’s a lady, she has d energy of a horse and plays basketball like Michael Jordan. And like I had mentioned, she’s pretty; but not prettier than Agbani Derego..

But trust me, the many times I’ve had face-to-face contact with her, I have always known that she has some growing up to do. So because today is her birthday she wants ppl like me who’re VERY busy to write a birthday poem for her. Some girls sef!
FYI: My birthday was like a month ago and it just occurred to me that I didn’t even see, at least, a HBD form her. And trust me, if u’re on Facebook u’ll agree with me that in this part of the world the highest birthday msg one receives on FB on his/her D-day is, ‘HBD’

I mean, which Adult blocks a friend (not an acquaintance) on Facebook because he wished her a happy birthday?
In fact, “Happy Womb Escape Day to those of u whose birthday is today!”

Source: http://sadozo.com/yeye-girl-blocked/
Re: The Yeye Girl Blocked Me by T2Justman(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Hon. Lalasticlala pls do the needful
Re: The Yeye Girl Blocked Me by dikerebel(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2016
why did i book this space now?
Re: The Yeye Girl Blocked Me by PH1stBorn: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2016
See niga. That babe got the right to decides on what should be posted on her timeline...I myself do not tolorate mundane abbreviation too, which has resulted in me blocking friends and in-laws who feel too lazy to do d needful. If u dont have the time to send a normal sms then keep it to urself.
Re: The Yeye Girl Blocked Me by T2Justman(m): 7:36am On Dec 11, 2016
PH1stBorn:
See niga. That babe got the right to decides on what should be posted on her timeline...I myself do not tolorate mundane abbreviation too, which has resulted in me blocking friends and in-laws who feel too lazy to do d needful. If u dont have the time to send a normal sms then keep it to urself.

I didn't abbreviate, remember?
Re: The Yeye Girl Blocked Me by adejaresalami1(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2016
Issokay......wetin concern us, you won make we help you beg the girl
Re: The Yeye Girl Blocked Me by AntiWailer: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2016
How old are you ?

She does not even care if you exist and you are of no value to her.

I wish i can block you now self. grin
Re: The Yeye Girl Blocked Me by T2Justman(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2016
adejaresalami1:
Issokay......wetin concern us, you won make we help you beg the girl
Taaa...If I hear! Na who her blocking epp?
Re: The Yeye Girl Blocked Me by PH1stBorn: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2016
T2Justman:

I didn't abbreviate, remember?
Was using mine as example that she has the right to moderate her timeline angry

(1) (Reply)

The Son Of Amadihoa: A Forgotten God Lives On / Divided By Lust, But United By Love / The Tortoise And The Sheep By Alphonso Olasumbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.