Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) (39611 Views)

Poll: And the sole ticket goes to?

Nigeria: 70% (39 votes)
Tunisia: 29% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Five Things From The Match / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Jaylone(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
Four years ago, we lost the ticket because we waited too late to qualify and depended on another team losing. This year the same.

VERDICT

History will repeat itself
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by AndreUweh(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
Fellow Nigerians, be prepared to celebrate 2morrow. As for me , I will celebrate all trough the night. Up Nigeria, up Eagles.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by samuraix1: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
Nigerians will not qualify , at least not with the present crop of players you guys parade
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by OvieE: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
I had a dream that Nigeria is going to qualify ahead of Tunisia to SA 2010.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by paddylo1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
anybody know any link where i can watch this online,and what time?thanks
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Vickivicki(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
KENYA 1 - NIGERIA 3

MOZAMBIQUE 1 - TUNISIA 1

And there goes Nigeria to SA 2010 by the skin of a tooth.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by kayality: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2009
AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by deor03(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2009
The question is

Do we deserve to qualify?
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by benlay(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
most of the members on NL that have expressed their fear or perssimism will celebrate more tomorrow when we eventually qualify. This is football even France has to win their play-offs to qualify. The beauty of WC is to participate, it'll be pathetic for a WC in Africa without my Nigeria, if u love this country show it here. Most of us support  diff. Euro fc even when they play badly we still support them why can't we support our own, we might not be leading our group but still we have not lost a match in this qualifer
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
deor03:

The question is

If I must throw patroitism to the dogs and be reasonably objective about the team to qualify in each group for good a representation of africain the mundial, then the best team in every group should qualify. For our group, Nigeria obviously is not the best team. Tunisia is. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by marutimon: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
If Tunisia is the best team in the group then how come they were being outplayed in both Nigeria-Tunisia group matches and only crap finishing helped them to be where they are today?
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
marutimon:

If Tunisia is the best team in the group then how come they were being outplayed in both Nigeria-Tunisia group matches and only crap finishing helped them to be where they are today?

How do you mean crap finishing? a team got a result against you and all you could say is crap finishing??
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by inme: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
The World Cup is not for lazy fat muegbes

its for serious minded people with vision

So Our very own Supper Grandpas do not deserve to be in SA

it will be very unfair if we qualify to de detriment of tusian

@muritimon
nothing like crappy draw or win, win na win, for dem to score us to goals for our home means say them better pass us
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Vickivicki(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2009
fynewaka:

If I must throw patroitism to the dogs and be reasonably objective about the team to qualify in each group for good a representation of africain the mundial, then the best team in every group should qualify. For our group, Nigeria obviously is not the best team. Tunisia is. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I THINK THE BEST TEAM IS MOZAMBIQUE,TUNISIA ONLY HAS THE BEST RESULTS. YOU KNOW LIKE THEY SAY EXAM IS NOT THE TRUEST TEST OF INDIVIDUAL ABILITY.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by marutimon: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2009
fynewaka: Did I miss something and did Tunisia win any of the games with Nigeria during qualification? The last 5 matches Tunisia played with Nigeria were 4 draws and one Nigeria win.

And everyone who saw the Nigeria-Tunisia matches in this qualification knows how lucky Tunisia was to get a draw in either game. If they had at least won a single game with Nigeria i would agree and say Tunisia deserve to go to SA. But they don't deserve it any more than Nigeria does. If the fail to win in Mozambique than they will have failed on the only ground where Nigeria also failed.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by naliakar: 3:17am On Nov 14, 2009
We should reclaim our pastor from Ghana. He prayed for the black stars to win under 20. It is time we called his patriotism out. We have to beat Kenya at all costs. Once he puts God on our side, who ca be against us?
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by stede(m): 4:11am On Nov 14, 2009
WE CAN STILL QUALIFY IF TUNISIA LOSE THEIR GAME . KENYA IS A WALK OVER 4 9IJA
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by naliakar: 4:29am On Nov 14, 2009
[url][/url]
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by naliakar: 4:30am On Nov 14, 2009
"We will rely on our experience and resilience" Says the Super eagles Coach on arrival in Nairobi.

http://www.youtube.com/ntvkenya#p/u/4/jIzTXFEgvnQ
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Dclique(m): 5:59am On Nov 14, 2009
Super eagles need a miracle today.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by fyneguy: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2009
Kenya 1 Nigeria 3

Mozambique 2 Tunisia 1

Nigerians, it's time to celebrate o. We already have the result before the match o grin
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by kaaz(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2009
are they playing today (saturday) or 2morow (sunday)
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by MUNEER2(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2009
They are just a bunch of failure, they had all the chances they could, but turned them down, angry angry angry

They are simply nothing but failure tongue tongue tongue
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by hollandis(f): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2009
with players like olofinjana and taiye ,that SE is doomed.welkom back odiah
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by yousouph(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2009
Its only because the WC will be hosted Africa that I wish they win today otherwise am unperturb lipsrsealed
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by azeeza(f): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2009
well prophet timothy ibe .o. predicted dat 9ja wil win by 3-o while mozabique will win by 2-1.i hope his prophesy come to past.i will go by the prediction

God help us 2day
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by paddylo1(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2009
anybody know any link where i can watch this online,and what time?thanks

Make i bold am now as una no wan answer me
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by MrCrackles(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2009
I hope you guys have your black buckets ready. . .
Today those buckets will be filled with tears!!!!!
Nigeria must pay the price for being complacent from the start so that next time, they will seat tight!!!! grin
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by chic2pimp(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

I hope you guys have your black buckets ready. . .
Today those buckets will be filled with tears!!!!!
Nigeria must pay the price for being complacent from the start so that next time, they will seat tight!!!! grin

Buhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They must also pay for the sins of the U17 squad. Bloody Age Cheats cool
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by honeric01(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2009
deor03:

The question is

And does Tunisia also deserve to qualify? if they deserve it, then they should have qualified by now and not wait for the last match just as Nigeria is also waiting. the fact is that these last matches will decide who deserves to qualify. if Tunisia beat Mozambique, then they deserve to qualify (100%)
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by bostman: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2009
i supports those that said Nigeria will win. grin, if we eventually will this match do we av a formidable team that can do d magic 4urz in S.A? cool

Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by MrCrackles(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2009
^ ^ ^ ^ ^What the fuc.k is with the coat of arms corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

American-born Nigerian Talents Featuring At The Rio 2016 Olympics / Dennis Emmanuel Bonaventure Helps Club Brugge Break 21-Year-Old "Curse" / Algerian National Team Arrives Uyo For World Cup Qualifier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.