Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

MMM CRO Help This Lady - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM CRO Help This Lady (906 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Commends Cbn For Approving 200 Billion Naira Loan To Cash Cro / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / How Mmm Support/cro Solved Your Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM CRO Help This Lady by olafunny(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2016
Disclaimer: I'm not the one with the issue, I just saw the post in family section. So I decided to post it here.

I decided to post it here because i dont know where i can put this to reach the appropriate authority. Pls if by any chance you are MMM CRO or you know someone who is, kindly show them this message. I joined MMM to change my life actually. This is the first time i put money there. Now my husband had an accident few days ago, and we need money for the operation. I requested to get help of from MMM and i wasnt matched immediately. Now it's over 3days, so i wrote to the CRO and i was told i am ion temporary moratorium. Ahhhh i never used double accounts in fact that was my first time in MMM. I never violated any rules. Pls CROs i wish you can read this, pls release my account.

I'm not saying MMM is a scam, and I'm not saying it has defrauded me. But help save a life. I'm devastated pls i dont need any bashing from you guys, but help to reach the CRO. My email for MMM is "akosileabimbola24@gmail.com"
Lalasticlala

In some way, i dont have access to the investment section now. I don't mind if anyone can help me post this there. Thank you
Re: MMM CRO Help This Lady by trueking: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Chai OP you are funny, you are calling seun for this when you have been told not to promote HYIP
Re: MMM CRO Help This Lady by olafunny(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2016
trueking:
Chai OP you are funny,
you are calling seun for this when you have been told not to promote HYIP
cheesy i no kuku promote am oo. Just helping someone out
Re: MMM CRO Help This Lady by realpoacher(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2016
You are not on moratorium Madam. Cancel your GH request and re-GH afresh.

You will be paired.

Meanwhile delete all tickets raised so far on the issue to support. You are not on moratorium.

Cheers
Re: MMM CRO Help This Lady by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2016
Mmm says participate with spare money. Greed at is peak undecided

(1) (Reply)

Common Sense From A Guy Who's Not Even A Participant Of MMM.. / MMM News Digest / Fake Investment Everywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.