Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower (1247 Views)

Npower Startup Nigeria Registration 2019 / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower by brask(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Announcement

Login Issues

For those having login issues, kindly visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and login using the following credentials:
username: your email or phone number
password: your surname (if this did not work, use your firstname).

If you still can't login, you can chat with our support staff on the NPVN platform.

State of residence and State of origin

You are required to update your profile details immediately after logging-in henceforth, so as to be eligible for your monthly remuneration and device selection. You are to select your state and lga of residence and also your state and lga of origin before you can proceed in the program.

Password Change

It is strongly advised to change your password as soon as you have access to the NPVN platform to protect yourself against Identity Theft.

Bank Details

You are required to fill your bank details, providing the following details:
Account Name
Account Number
Bank Name
Account BVN
All fields are required.

Click Here To Login TO NPVN Portal

Warm Regards

– NPVN Team
Re: Npower by deeonebaba(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2016
Please I need someome's help ...I was deployed to delta state but no longer reside there currently in Ogun state..I didt apply for relocation cos I wasnt sure what might be my fate on the next phase..I eventually travelled to delta and have done my verification ..so concerning the latest on the state and lg of residence updates on d npvn site...can i enter Ogun state and the lg I want to be posted to cos I don't want to stay in Delta since I dont Have anyone here..I'm so confused ..can someone guide me on the way out
Re: Npower by unwogu: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Before I guide u, where did u do ur verification in delta state

1 Like

Re: Npower by stone07(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Can't still login. Invalid username

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower by nonhuman(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
I have login in but couldn't change my password and other things anybody experiencing the same
Re: Npower by hajoe: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
i too. i cant login, ive change password my lik 3times , yet it keeps telling me invalid password or username. npower pls help

(1) (Reply)

Massive Employment Maxima Production Company / My New Year Request / Part-time Jobs For Students In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.