Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My New Year Request - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My New Year Request (1253 Views)

In Need Of A Professional Chef For My New Hotel / Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job / My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Year Request by Poorboy: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ok I have been on nairaland for sometime now and I know here is a community of people with different background and status, I need a job anywhere so if job dey Italy I get International passport no wahala.. I'm a graduate with a degree in Petroleum Engineering from one of the federal universities in Nigeria, did my NYSC in Osun state.I'm tired of just staying idle I can start from anywhere senior mod lalasticala abeg help me move my thread to frontpage, its a new year man must work. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My New Year Request by Poorboy: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lalasticala put am for frontpage for me abeg ooooo
Re: My New Year Request by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Seriously, you really expect Lalasticlala to put this on the front-page? Like Wtf. grin
Re: My New Year Request by Poorboy: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
LastMumu:
Seriously, you really expect Lalasticlala to put this on the front-page? Like Wtf. grin
oooo my man lastmumu how you dey, I fit do conductor give you for your danfo
Re: My New Year Request by butanep(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Petroleum engineering graduate and you come here you are sitting at home. You really need prayers.

This is 2017, you better sit up and hit the street to get something doing. The economy has no respect for your certificate now.
Re: My New Year Request by Poorboy: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
butanep:
Petroleum engineering graduate and you come here you are sitting at home. You really need prayers.

This is 2017, you better sit up and hit the street to get something doing. The economy has no respect for your certificate now. BoSs na street I wan enter na any job?

Re: My New Year Request by Poorboy: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Poorboy:
oooo my man lastmumu how you dey, I fit do conductor give you for your danfo
I dey wait your reply boSs
Re: My New Year Request by butanep(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Poorboy post=52478528][/quote]

Where do you reside?
Re: My New Year Request by Poorboy: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2017
butanep:

Where do you reside?
Boss anywhere there is job I can come rent a place and stay then start the job I'm now in Uyo
Re: My New Year Request by Poorboy: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2017
Lalasticala how many times have I called you, try for me oooo move to frontpage
Re: My New Year Request by butanep(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Poorboy:
Boss anywhere there is job I can come rent a place and stay then start the job I'm now in Uyo

The place is quite far from here( Benin) . The job available here is just 40 to 50k.

I will still keep an eye for you.
Re: My New Year Request by Poorboy: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2017
butanep:

The place is quite far from here( Benin) . The job available here is just 40 to 50k.

I will still keep an eye for you.
Boss let me know please I can just start somewhere, what's the nature of the job. THANKS BOSS
Re: My New Year Request by butanep(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Poorboy:
Boss let me know please I can just start somewhere, what's the nature of the job. THANKS BOSS

It's a private firm into renewable energy
Re: My New Year Request by Poorboy: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2017
butanep:

It's a private firm into renewable energy
Boss link me up let me start someting abeg, should I forward my credentials?
Re: My New Year Request by butanep(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2017
Poorboy:
Boss link me up let me start someting abeg, should I forward my credentials?

Is that salary not too small for you to relocate?
Re: My New Year Request by Poorboy: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2017
butanep:

Is that salary not too small for you to relocate?
Boss I need work I think I can manange that just to get myself busy, its bad to sit idle as a man. So I need the job, Thank You!
Re: My New Year Request by butanep(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Poorboy:
Boss I need work I think I can manange that just to get myself busy, its bad to sit idle as a man. So I need the job, Thank You!

It's not just getting the job.

Do you have where to stay?
Re: My New Year Request by Poorboy: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2017
butanep:

It's not just getting the job.

Do you have where to stay?
Boss I can arrange accommodation when I get the job.. And how much is accommodation around there Boss?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Opportunities In An HMO / Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO / How To Get A Job When You Have No Experience – Overcome The “no Experience” D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.