Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Driver Abscounded With His Employer’s Car, Weeks After Posting It On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Abscounded With His Employer’s Car, Weeks After Posting It On Facebook (730 Views)

Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / Househelp Who Stole Employer's Car, $5000 And Other Valuables Nabbed In Lagos / Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Abscounded With His Employer’s Car, Weeks After Posting It On Facebook by greatdonmikell: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2016
A bounty has been placed on the head of one Biodun Friday Alao, a graduate of the Kwara State College of Education Ilorin, after absconding with a car belonging to his boss in Ilorin, Kwara State.

A post on his Facebook wall, on 4th of September, 2016, shows that he had it planned for weeks. The son of the owner of the car said: “He’s been planning this since, but we weren’t following each other on Facebook so none of us saw it then. .

He has since deleted his posts. He went to drop my dad at a meeting on Thursday, 8th of December, 2016, around 11:30 am. So my dad thought he was probably relaxing in the car or under the tree nearby. .

Unknown to him, Alao, had taken a bike back to his office to pick the original document of the vehicle and other vital documents, before eventually stealing the car.” The car is a Toyota Camry 2010 with Kwara plate number: MUN-444-AA. Colour (darkish grey)
Anyone with useful information about the criminal Alao Biodun /Car should please call: 09054462195 or 08036579086. A very Handsome Reward Awaits the fellow.

http://www.lagoslately.com/driver-abscounded-with-his-employers-car-weeks-after-claiming-it-by-faith-on-facebook/

Re: Driver Abscounded With His Employer’s Car, Weeks After Posting It On Facebook by OVI75(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2016
The World Is Becoming More Scary...
Re: Driver Abscounded With His Employer’s Car, Weeks After Posting It On Facebook by EgusiSoup: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2016
This APC govermnent cannot guaranty the safety of life and prosperity of its citizens and people.

Sorry for the car loss. We shall correct the mistake in 2019.
Re: Driver Abscounded With His Employer’s Car, Weeks After Posting It On Facebook by thesicilian: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2016
A ride as sweet as this doesn't have a GPS tracker?
Re: Driver Abscounded With His Employer’s Car, Weeks After Posting It On Facebook by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2016
I will have problem with him when caught & he resorts to blaming the innocent devil for his actions, na there tonda go fayaram finish.. angry angry
Re: Driver Abscounded With His Employer’s Car, Weeks After Posting It On Facebook by benedictac(f): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
this guy na mumu self. na so them dey thief? oponu
Re: Driver Abscounded With His Employer’s Car, Weeks After Posting It On Facebook by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
afon stole from afon..OK make una continu
NCAN over as I mind My Business o

Re: Driver Abscounded With His Employer’s Car, Weeks After Posting It On Facebook by dotman4real007(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
he is a thief and I believe that he would be caught if the police do their job.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Strong – Armed Robbery In Lagos Traffic / Why I Drank Insecticide After Losing N750k To MMM Crash - Idoma Man Cries Out / Lagosian Saves Hit-and-run Accident Victim From Bleeding To Death. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.