Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,040 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Which Course Can She Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Can She Study (873 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Pls What Can She Study With This Result?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Can She Study by African101(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Beautiful weekend to you Nairalanders. She passed English, Account, Commerce and Economics without Mathematics. Which course can she study with this result. Thanks
Re: Which Course Can She Study by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
When you fail Maths and English. You can study nothing in Nigeria
Re: Which Course Can She Study by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
she need maths,its very compulsory
Re: Which Course Can She Study by sirqeeboi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
She should go study her maths very well and sit for another o'level. .I know she will pass it..to study yoruba u need maths and English. .
Re: Which Course Can She Study by ANNOY(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
She can study social work,political science and even the popular public administration.If u can allow her come to babcock uni she will get admission sharp sharp.I got a D7 in maths and I am currently studying public administration in babcock.
Re: Which Course Can She Study by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
ANNOY:
She can study social work,political science and even the popular public administration.If u can allow her come to babcock uni she will get admission sharp sharp.I got a D7 in maths and I am currently studying public administration in babcock.

I dey find wife material for Babcock Uni oh.grin all these year 1 girls, original light skin(no bleaching), Behind, tall, rich, fashion geek, classy.

I'm a pharmacist and my salary is over 150k a month. Agent fee dey oh.grin
Re: Which Course Can She Study by firstclassmumu: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Largas:

I dey find wife material for Babcock Uni oh.grin all these year 1 girls, original light skin(no bleaching), Behind, tall, rich, fashion geek, classy.

I'm a pharmacist and my salary is over 150k a month. Agent fee dey oh.grin
oniranu

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can She Study by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 13, 2016
^lol.
Re: Which Course Can She Study by clockwise(m): 4:53am On Dec 13, 2016
ANNOY:
wow, this is interesting, buh in OAU here, u can't study public administration without mathematics cos in ur first year your knowledge of calculation will be tested, also in your second year you will have to do financial accounting, statistics and economics, nd in your third year yo will surely do public sector accounting and public management which are all calculations, so I find it so ludicrous that your school accept pass for the course.
Re: Which Course Can She Study by African101(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
She has D7 in Maths

Largas:
When you fail Maths and English. You can study nothing in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Official: 2017 JAMB UTME Month & Dates Announced / How To Use Awaiting Result For Jamb 2017 CBT Examination / NDDC Msc Scholar Bags GOLD AWARD Despite No Upkeep For 19 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.