Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (39743 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by AJOBI77(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Dear NLers,

Kindly advise on the course(s) a student can apply for at the tertiary Level with the WAEC result attached.

BOOK KEEPING: D7
ECONOMICS: C6
GOVERNMENT: F9
ISLAMIC STUDIES: C6
LIT IN ENGLISH. : E8
CIVIC EDUCATION: B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: B3
YORUBA LANGUAGE : C5
GENERAL MATHEMATICS: A1

Your Contributions will be much appreciated.

N.B The student wish to read Law but that is out of the case with this result

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by EkunKekere: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2019
From what I can see, this candidate has a gift for mathematics. Instead of combining maths with art subjects, why not sit for another exam and choose science related subjects so you can study either medicine or pharmacy?

AJOBI77:
Dear NLers,

Kindly advise on the course(s) a student can apply for at the tertiary Level with the WAEC result attached.

Cc: lalasticlala

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by AJOBI77(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
From what I can see, this candidate has a gift for mathematics. Instead of combining maths with art subjects, why not sit for another exam and choose science related subjects so you can study either medicine or pharmacy?

Thank you for the contribution. I will sell this to him but I doubt it because he is Art oriented. Respect

4 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by soberdrunk(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2019
How can a student get B3 in English Language and E8 in Literature ? angry

261 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by EkunKekere: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2019
I would have recommended he applies to study Law, but I saw that he scored E8 in English-in-Literature and I know that for Law, he needs to have at least C6 in Literature.

AJOBI77:
Thank you for the contribution. I will sell this to him but I doubt it because he is Art oriented. Respect
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by iTearHerToto: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2019
Why would an art student fail Government and pass math? All these quack miracle centers sef.

236 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by kgpharoah: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2019
This result was gotten from a miracle centre.

The only subject he passed himself is Islamic studies. I think he should continue with that.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Joevics(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2019
AJOBI77:
Dear NLers,

1. Maths
2. English
3. Econs
4. Civic
5. Islamic Studied

You can study mass communication. Most schools would also accept you for social science courses like accounting, bar, et al.

You can confirm from the admission office of your preferred school before choosing them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by AJOBI77(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Joevics:

1. Maths
2. English
3. Econs
4. Civic
5. Islamic Studied

You can study mass communication. Most schools would also accept you for social science courses like accounting, bar, et al.

You can confirm from the admission office of your preferred school before choosing them.
Thank you for your contributions. We will look into that.
Regards
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by lalasticlala(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2019
AJOBI77:
Dear NLers,

The screenshot is not clear. Why not write out the subjects and the grades too?
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by fabre4: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2019
Islamic studies grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Government=>F9.

He should study Political science.

6 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by adedayoa2(f): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Joevics:

1. Maths
2. English
3. Econs
4. Civic
5. Islamic Studied

mass comm without literature? Ko jo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by AJOBI77(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
lalasticlala:

The screenshot is not clear. Why not write out the subjects and the grades too?
Done. Regards
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Joevics(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
adedayoa2:
mass comm without literature? Ko jo
If Mass com is under the faculty of management in a school, literature won't be considered.

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by adedayoa2(f): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Joevics:

If Mass com is under the faculty of management in a school, literature won't be considered.
mass comm is art not management

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Joevics(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
adedayoa2:
mass comm is art not management
As I said ma, it depends on the school.

There are several schools where mass com is in the management faculty and economics becomes the core subject instead of Lit-in-eng.

Eg. Rivers state university.

10 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Yamleg: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Let her go for Economics and join them Maduake

2 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by LastSurvivor11: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Islamic mathematics
Thank me when you are less busy

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Unik3030: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
pol science with B3 in English and civic

2 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Lexusgs430: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Just go and become a maths teacher........... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by martineverest(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
islamic mathematics

yoruboid mathematics

mathematical English

civic mathematics

joke apart... economics is the best for him

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by goshen26: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
You can apply for Economics since Eco and civic edu are present...

But consult ur 2018/2019 brochure for other courses that you meet their prerequisite

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
He can go for any educational course
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by folks4luv(f): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
A1 in mathematics? What were you doing in art class? Only a few people can be good in science and arts at the same time. I suggest you stick to science since you are good at it. But the course you can do, can't say. I wish you sat for Physics or Chemistry. But whatever you opt for, pls, let it be science related
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Tonyblinky(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
he should study Islamic mathematics

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by MrELVINO5: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
YOU CAN STUDY ISLAMIC STUDIES OR SOCIAL STUDIES

5 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by rainmoredays: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
soberdrunk:
How can a student get B3 in English Language and E8 in Literature ? angry
EXPOnentially speaking

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State / Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.