Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy (4930 Views)

Meet the Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria Universe 2019 / Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar / Akwa-ibom Church Collapse: Ini Edo Was On Her Way To The Church When It Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by lagosmp3(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2016/12/11/beautiful-queen-ekong-confirmed-dead-in-the-akwa-ibom-church-tragedy/

The identities of those killed when the roof of Reigners Bible Church International church in Uyo, collapsed are emerging. One of them is Queen Ekong. Her friend and one of the survivors, Nonye Richy confirmed the sad news in a Facebook post. She is currently being mourned online by her devastated friends and family members.

“Yeaa. Its true that i was in the church building wen it fell, its true that the buliding fell on me buh i dont know how i got out alive. I tot it was a joke wen i cane out alive until i saw the gal sitting closed to me split in halves by the rod. Also my fwnd, Peace Udoh who I signalled to get me a copy of the programme, also Queen Ekong who I saw there too were confirmed dead. Finally, am here to say ‘thank you’ to the only God that saved my life, many who were better than me lost their lives that day hut I don’t know how God did, I don’t know why he did it but what I know is that God made a way for me to he alive till today..words cannot express how grateful I am to God first and then to you all for the numerous calls, text, posts, prayers and sound words. I also thank God for my Fwnd who went there with me Etieno Shugaboo Samuel, we came out alive. Am just speechless.

#My heart bleeds for the lost members. I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the massive loss”

Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by lagosmp3(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
fb screenshot

Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by lagosmp3(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
fb comments

Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by Jafar1: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
tragic, may their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
cry
What men could not have maggot will have it

Rip

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by femsheart(f): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by pyyxxaro: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by pdppower: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Why must she be singled out for mourning? What about others ? RIP to all of them together

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by Kingsasian(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
I am a christian but I don't know what to say about this. Sometimes I just feel like I should ask God just one question.
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by ngoben(f): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy survival....daz all I can say
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
eeeyaah .....so sad
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by fr3do(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
She is one selfish coconut head!
She is thanking God for her life when so many other christians died.

This should be a time of reflection and mourning.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by Realhommie(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
fr3do:

And why wouldn't she thank God It is God's instruction according to his word in 1 Thes 5: 18 - In everything/circumstance/situation give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

It is a divine instruction and if you're a believer you MUST follow.

She mourned the faithful departed btw.. She's done absolutely nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by martinz1: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
GOD PLS SAVE HUMANITY

Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by 666Antichrist: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
dead
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by egopersonified(f): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Why didn't this yeye thing just fall the night before this program, mtcheew
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by wordcat(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
fr3do:
She is one selfish coconut head! She is thanking God for her life when so many other christians died.
Honestly, the write-up is so disgusting. More like she's mocking the dead
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Why didnt God hold the Building ? Why do we thank God for sparing lives and allowing others to die ?
Makes no real sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by iamkingzlee(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
princeofpeace22:
cry
What men could not have maggot will have it

Rip
Bro, Kindly give me a number i can reach you on. Your Mtn has been off for two straight days.
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by Chinachriss(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
I thank for my Nonye o! We are coursemates, final year brethren, Communication Arts, Uniuyo. I could't bear losing her o!

Chineke nara ekele o.
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by Chinachriss(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
fr3do:

What stopped you from flying down to the church and becoming one of the casualties? Seriously, we would mourn your demise well. Gbalaga biko!
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Bro, Kindly give me a number i can reach you on. Your Mtn has been off for two straight days.
my phone is fell and the screen broke I took it for repairs
Re: Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy by GeeTee21: 5:09am On Dec 13, 2016
All of U posting rubbish shud remember dat if U die nobody wud mourn U because everybody wud b too dead to. Wat nonsense. Somebody z mourning her late friend and at d same tym celebrating her life and U call her foolish. Okay wen she "discovered" she was alive she shud have killed herself abi. It z still U pple dat will talk nonsense again. Think b4 U comment. Wish dey kud filter d kind of pple seen on social media. Sadly dat z not d case. So if U have nothing reasonable to say, control Ur hands and watch odas comment. Nonye Richy z my course mate. I love her and m grateful she z alive. I m equally sad for all dose who lost deir lives and hope God gives deir families d strength to bear d loss. Buh honestly d lesser lives lost d better.

(1) (Reply)

It Was So Terrible – Lady Raises Alarm After Bumping Into Bobrisky In Ikeja / Moyo Lawal Reveals Camel Toe In Her New Pictures / Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.