Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar (20606 Views)

Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn / Ramsey Nouah Visits Daniel K Daniel & Wife, Carries Their Newborn Baby / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by faseblex(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-coZK9dRuOj8/W2XveTmB2zI/AAAAAAAAEcw/LsF0iOQpy9gtq8r8eo6GTKFCl2Zv0fVfACLcBGAs/s640/5b6555eed256e.jpg[/img]

Super Eagles defender, William Troost-Ekong shared these adorable new photos of his partner cradling their newborn son, Oscar Ekong.

The defender who plays for Turkish club Bursaspor welcomed the child with his partner on Tuesday, July 24, 2018.

See full photos below.

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/troost-ekong-shares-adorable-photos-of.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-coZK9dRuOj8/W2XveTmB2zI/AAAAAAAAEcw/LsF0iOQpy9gtq8r8eo6GTKFCl2Zv0fVfACLcBGAs/s640/5b6555eed256e.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-kFgtsFG6eD8/W2XveZyWPYI/AAAAAAAAEc0/CO1Rk6Nu-fs_7UvWcigFY7MvWNOe6m8fQCLcBGAs/s640/5b6555e1236b1.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Yeligray(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Just like your dad is a defender I hope you grow up to defend your family.

12 Likes

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by obi4eze(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
E be like say na white woman sure pass...

23 Likes

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by B3sty(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Praise be to the Lord God Almighty...I tap into this Blessing in Jesus name, Amen!
(From a Married Man).
Like to Join me in Prayers!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Franchise21(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by freedomchild: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
white wife is the best
independent
simple
no inlaw problem
honest
romantic
naturally beautiful
I'll love to marry one... honestly

33 Likes

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
the sad thing is that him having this baby with a white woman has watered the black blood in the baby..the child no go even look mixed in any form except the child tells you, you would never know.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Leonbonapart(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
From black race to white race...

That shouldn't make us for get that Baba should be in Daura after 2019 election

15 Likes

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by scarffield(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abi nah ekong mother in-law

4 Likes

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by ariesbull: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
B3sty:
Praise be to the Lord God Almighty...I tap into this Blessing in Jesus name, Amen!
(From a Married Man).

So you tap into blessing of been a baby mama or baby father

Wish you luck in your prayers
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by KUSHKAMP: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked and what's his football age again?
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by B3sty(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
ariesbull:

So you tap into blessing of been a baby mama or baby father

Wish you luck in your prayers
Check well bro, I'm a Married Man.
thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by ariesbull: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
B3sty:

Check well bro, I'm a Married Man.
thanks.
ok
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Alva2018: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cute Oscar.
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by stano2(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mehn i also want to carry mine, my d.ck is doing me somehow reading this post but my bank account balance is saying otherwise.
Person wey neva chop, how e sperm Wan be sad cry

3 Likes

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by ekaette1621: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
so should i go and fry POMO
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Sisijetue(f): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
stano2:
Mehn i also want to carry mine, my d.ck is doing me somehow reading this post but my bank account balance is saying otherwise.

Watery ofcourse grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by mamatwiny(f): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Which one is partner again?
Is she wife or baby mama?

1 Like

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by peacengine(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ekong don fall hand. He has erased his black blood, dude is a lunatic

2 Likes

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Genesiszero: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
B3sty:
(From a Married Man).

Oh Nigeria my country, when will we stop this taping of blessing? I wonder maybe all this successful men and women we have actually tapped from someone's blessing to attain to this level they are!!!..... I don't wanna deceive myself
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by medexico(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
obi4eze:
E be like say na white woman sure pass...
Na when them divorce you carry all your money go, your eyes go open

1 Like

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
stano2:

God go pay u for this laugh u make me laugh
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by luveu: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oyibo pikin d ugly during early stage of delivery but wen dey grow up dey become goodlooking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by cyrus1992(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
aonag:
the sad thing is that him having this baby with a white woman has watered the black blood in the baby..the child no go even look mixed in any form except the child tells you, you would never know.

And isn't that a good thing??
We wey black, wetin our black colour do for us?
To make matters worse, person come be Nigerian join am.
I swear, this thing just be like set up.
Na so, God take set me up.
Even if, its ordinary south african he created me as; i for no vex too much.
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Pacesetter123(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
peacengine:
Ekong don fall hand. He has erased his black blood, dude is a lunatic
But Ekong himsef nah mixed blood hin be.Hin Mama nah white european,while hin Papa nah black african.So no be new thing 4 dia family
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by rosebuzz(f): 1:02am On Aug 05, 2018
cyrus1992:

And isn't that a good thing??
We wey black, wetin our black colour do for us?
To make matters worse, person come be Nigerian join am.
I swear, this thing just be like set up.
Na so, God take set me up.
Even if, its ordinary south african he created me as; i for no vex too much.
Its a curse to be born in Nigeria a bigger curse if you are born in a poor home except God intervene the poverty will just be going from generation to generation
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Ikpongiton: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2018
scarffield:
Abi nah ekong mother in-law
you see the thing where me see too oo.the wife old too much
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Lozano: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar by Victorvibes(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Pacesetter123:
But Ekong himsef nah mixed blood hin be.Hin Mama nah white european,while hin Papa nah black african.So no be new thing 4 dia family
u dnt seem to get it. Ekong is a product of a black man and a white women while this new born is a product of an already white ekong and a white woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild / Flavour Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Photo / Davido Father Net Worth And His Private Jet Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.