Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah (1077 Views)

President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
I bet he was telling Kwame Nkrumah that he will be president someday.
This picture is priceless ♥♥♥

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by ghettowriter(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is a great pic right there! I like how the young man is so concentrated on hearing Kwame Nkrumah's advice.

congrates!! to him.

1 Like

Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by prince4pro(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by zico530(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fine boy. How time flies!

1 Like

Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wow.
Life is somehow funny shaa.

BABA ABEG SHAPALI ANSWER MY CALL OOHH
Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by jerryunit48: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wow! Take note of this picture

Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by iamord(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
chokl8candie:
I bet he was telling Kwame Nkrumah that he will be president someday.
This picture is priceless ♥♥♥
hmm. he was a handsome lad back in the days

1 Like

Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by tyav7: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Quite humbling

1 Like

Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by Chessco(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wow!

Very nice flash back.

Congratulations to him hope he brings positive change to his country and not suffering like..........

Quote me and face the wrath of Amadioha.
Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by V0lv0(f): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Modified
Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by V0lv0(f): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
It's a shame how we don't research but post anything we see. That is not Nana Akuffo Ado but George Miller
Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2016
V0lv0:
It's a shame how we don't research but post anything we see. That is not Nana Akuffo Ado but George Miller

Why did you have to burst em bubbles like that? Lol
Re: Photo: New President Of Ghana, Nana Akuffo-addo With Kwame Nkrumah by topsyking: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
always work towards your dream in life...#

meanwhile.. niggaz be

(1) (Reply)

U.s Millitary Men Share Nude Photos Of Female Colleagues / University Of Hawaii Emails Students & staff: 'In The Event Of Nuclear Attack / BREAKING News:french Police & SWAT Engage Terrorist In Paris Siege That Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.