Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) (2583 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Throwback photos of Ex-model and Nigeria’s Top Blogger, Linda Ikeji and CEO or Mudi Clothing , Clement Enajemo .

She posted the photos on her page and wrote;

Oh my! One of the best male designers in Nigeria, Clement Enajemo, the CEO of Mudi Clothing Africa sent me some old modeling photos that made me smile. I became the first female model for his clothing line back in 1999 and we've remained close ever since. The photo on the right was in 2000 after a photo shoot and the one on the right was taken just last week after we met up for drinks.

He was one of the first people to tell me I would amount to something. He had the option of over 20 other models to be the face of Mudi Female Clothing back then but he chose me. He tells me all the time that he's not surprised I became successful. He said to me 'You had a drive and hunger when you were a teenager that I'd never seen in any other female'. lol. Good friends!

http://www.digestng.com/2016/12/11/linda-ikeji-and-designer-mudi-16-years-after-photos/

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by sexyglow(f): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
The hustle is real mehn! Respect ma'm
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by kissGuys: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
1999.... hmmm...why do i always feel uneasy if i see dat year... lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by marveangel(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
What's with the first pose....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by johnpaulo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ezenwanyi one of igbo land,sky will surely be your limit.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
You go fear pose na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
That pose is one in a million
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by davidmoyes(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wetin do aunty Linda ?? Abi o fe yagbe ni ??
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by DAramis: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Poverty is truuuuly a bastard.

Compare aunty Linda pic in 2000 and her current picture now, it will show you why poverty should never near your side.

All of us must have a success story to talk about in the future.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by Nixiepie(f): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chineke!see pose grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
shocked shocked i fear that pose and her shoes grin grin linda yaf tear pussy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by BEENUEL(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
the poster above me undecided...the poster below me.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by zealot4me(f): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Beth why the spreading? angry Money is good o

SMH for the poster above me
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by yedidiah(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
That was the hottest pose that year sha grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by Glaxx(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
I like everything about this lady. Strong inspiration. CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Linda be like, they said you like Dunlop I getti tear rubber.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by idinc(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
The guy's outfit in the second pic still looks like a throwback tho
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by gemale(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2016
wiloy2k8:
Throwback photos of Ex-model and Nigeria’s Top Blogger, Linda Ikeji and CEO or Mudi Clothing , Clement Enajemo .

She posted the photos on her page and wrote;

Oh my! One of the best male designers in Nigeria, Clement Enajemo, the CEO of Mudi Clothing Africa sent me some old modeling photos that made me smile. I became the first female model for his clothing line back in 1999 and we've remained close ever since. The photo on the right was in 2000 after a photo shoot and the one on the right was taken just last week after we met up for drinks.

He was one of the first people to tell me I would amount to something. He had the option of over 20 other models to be the face of Mudi Female Clothing back then but he chose me. He tells me all the time that he's not surprised I became successful. He said to me 'You had a drive and hunger when you were a teenager that I'd never seen in any other female'. lol. Good friends!

http://www.digestng.com/2016/12/11/linda-ikeji-and-designer-mudi-16-years-after-photos/
I go lyk gbensh dt Linda ikeji o! Even if she no gv me kobo & I gats swear wt amadioha say I no go tell anybody, I still go lyk do am.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by AkinPhysicist: 3:40am On Dec 12, 2016
cool Linda has ALWAYS being a very UGLY woman cool
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by Chanchit: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Action too plenty for that pose na. I hope thats not the cloth she was modelling for wudi then.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2016
That pose can make a mad man craze grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts After Photoshopped With Davido, Tekno, Flavour As Slay Queens / Tayo Amokade, Ijebu Visit His Mum In Ilishon Remo,ogun State. Photos / Bbnaija 2019: What Davido Said About Tacha And Omashola Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.