Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time (66156 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Wow In New Pictures / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Amagite2: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Celebrity millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji had her son just 10 days ago, and her post-baby body is banging already.

The new mum shared lovely photos of herself stepping out with her baby Jayce, and also showed off her post-baby body. She wrote;

"I swear I had a baby last week! ���. Easy pregnancy, easy delivery and now snap back without any effort from me. I've hardly stepped out of the house, just staring at Jayce like a slowpoke. ���. How any woman can be a mum and be calm is beyond me ���"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/linda-ikeji-steps-out-with-her-son-shows-off-post-baby-body.html

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by ND1243: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by tstx(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Where is her supposed Fiancee na... .. LoL

No be swear oo. but the chances of Buhari becoming an IPOB member is higher than the chances of this women getting married.... no be naija Again i know my people, i know our women. i know our men.

WHEN A TYPICAL NAIJA WOMAN GET (EXCESS MONEY it ultimately raises her PRIDE LEVELS) WHEN YOU ADD THE TWO TOGETHER THE FINAL ANSWER YOU'D GET IS = DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN...

Sorry Linda... enjoy your baby mama status.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by paymentvoucher: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
If PDP wins=Democracy in Action.
If APC wins=Democracy under threats.
If Linda Ikeji post her pictures= News on Nairaland

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Issame: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
tstx:
Where is her supposed Fiancee na...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Humblega(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nairaland monitor this woman from when she was pregnant (if not from the d day her kpetus was knack self). she has given birth already yet they refuse to stop.

another episode is stepping out

next can be going to party.....

hope we wont continue till the pikin self can drive.............

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by donstan18: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Why is she hiding the baby's face?

Abi she no wan make the original mother catch am with her lost pikin?

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Uglymugg: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
wow, she even lost weight. Nice genes.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Beranco: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Trinidan: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lady in blue

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rubbish so after the shakara, na belle this one carry Las Las.. Mtcheeeeeeeww

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by sarrki(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
tstx:

Ask mynd44
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by BruncleZuma: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
She as she carry innocent pikin like say na basket..

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by dapsoneh: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Aunty Kemi right now

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by LUGBE: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Looking good
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Laple0541(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
When is she stepping out with the man that taught her pússy the lesson of its life?

For the mod whey ban me over this girl stuff the last time, I'm here again ooo, you fit stretch your muscle again I no send you ooo.

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Abayomi68: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by bigfish3k: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
we are still on osun elections

why did u now change topic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by yamendiva(f): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
OP how will this help us send buhari back to daura next year...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by Timil: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
I'm starting to believe Seun osewa is the father of linda ikeji's son, seun wetin happen wetin happen why you and your mods just dey disturb us with madam linda's tory every now and then. Una wan make I swear for you and your mods, ma she pe fun yin te ba stop ee!

Seun I know you enjoyed Linda's pussie, if e sure for una tell us how the thing be. Abi d thing dey smelly ni?

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by drey777: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pls clap for the newest BABY MAMA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by TuneChi369(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Who be the baby papa?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by chineloSA(f): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
She looks good. wink
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by alizma: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
the most popular husbandless mother of the year

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by iyatrustee(f): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
If na Africa now, them go say the baby never reach to comot!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by santos876(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
tstx:
contract fucking...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by snipesdam(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
So this na news? Na she 1st born pikin?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by MALACHY247: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
so we should fry beans? all this Pamela people
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time by kamez(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
and u had to dress like u were on ur way to the UN summit

by the way I'm I the only one who can't see any baby in the pic

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) / Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos) / "I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.