Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Watch 'Usher' Sing To Phyno's Fada Fada In US Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch 'Usher' Sing To Phyno's Fada Fada In US Club (740 Views)

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” / Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch 'Usher' Sing To Phyno's Fada Fada In US Club by chrislilfee(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2016

American singer Usher tries to sing along as Phyno’s Fada Fada is played in a US club.

Fada Fada a high life song by indigenous rapper Phyno is arguably the biggest song outta this year.

Phyno shared a short clip on IG where his song was being played in a US club. Notably in the video footage was Usher who tries his best to sing along as several other people chanted to the song.

People at the club are seen turning up to the melodious tune. What a sight.

Watch below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN4Kz1BgEgi/embed/captioned/?v=7

Download video: http://www.ourhype360.com/videos/watch-video-american-star-usher-sings-phynos-fada-fada-us-club/

(1) (Reply)

Blessed Is DAVIDO In The Mist Of Women (this Guy Is Crazy ) (watch Video) / Warning! Chemicals Are Now Used To Make FAKE MEAT (photos,video) / Black American Gang Backs Chris Brown To Beat Up Soulja Boy | Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.