Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation (3610 Views)

How Many Mega Pixel Does Your Smartphone Really Need? - Misstechy / Where Is Misstechy / Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by LaideOyebade: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ever since i started following nisstechy blog. I realized that shs is minimal when it comes to makeup, but Who would have thought that tech people can also look fine . Cc misstechy.

4 Likes

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by LaideOyebade: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
as
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by PhonePlanet(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
what do you mean now ehn? that misstechy is not fyn before?

1 Like

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by kdfemi(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by Lordaweezy: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
The girl looks good with and without your makeup. Good Job

1 Like

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by PhonePlanet(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
have you made your nominations? check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
She dosen't look appealing to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by jchuchu(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmm

OoooP I hope u v sumbited ur video
To win sammy

Instead of d short cut

1 Like

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by potbelly(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Love the goofy picture... smiley
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by LaideOyebade: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
jchuchu:
Hmm

To win sammy

Instead of d short cut

grin grin you caught me sha.
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by LaideOyebade: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rextayne:
She dosen't look appealing to me

To each his own
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by LaideOyebade: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
PhonePlanet:
what do you mean now ehn? that misstechy is not fyn before?

Of course I didn't mean it that way. Just that she looks good with makeup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by Daniel058(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
SHUT UP!! All of una dey advertise her so that una go win da Samsung..

I h8 that... sad

I love her anyway.. wink

I like em natural.. ✌️
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by Daniel058(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
LaideOyebade:
Ever since i started following nisstechy blog. I realized that shs is minimal when it comes to makeup, but Who would have thought that tech people can also look fine . Cc misstechy.

your write up is misleading... What do you mean? That she's ugly or beautiful?
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by Cyberfire(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2016
She looks better without makeup

3 Likes

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by Okaakoko(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2016
she is better without the makeup

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by toluwanimi07(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Misstechy is beautiful without the makeup honestly cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by Elxandre(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2016
Women always clamour for gender equality and all that, but they still use their gender card' to get things done.

What's "Nigeria's first female tech blog"?
Is the content of a tech blog supposed to be different for reasons of owner's gender?
Oh I get it!. The 'Beauty' is the selling point.

And just look at Samsung Nigeria featuring a newbie in the blogging industry just because she's female.
Jide Ogunsanya, Wale Adekile, etc are older in the business, but Samsung won't feature them cos they are guys abi?

And what is this makeup thread doing in the phone section

#EndOfRants

3 Likes

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by Metroescobar: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2016
undecided

Abeg who be dis Smally again?
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by LaideOyebade: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Elxandre:
Women always clamour for gender equality and all that, but they still use their gender card' to get things done.

Is the content of a tech blog supposed to be different for reasons of owner's gender?

And just look at Samsung Nigeria featuring a newbie in the blogging industry just because she's female.
Jide Ogunsanya, Wale Adekile, etc are older in the business, but Samsung won't feature them cos they are guys abi?

#EndOfRants

First off, she is the first female tech blog so that is something on its own. If wale and Co were the first male tech blog then they should have worn it with pride. That is part of marketing and the selling point isn't in the title but what she offers. Her blog is different in terms of content and delivery ( check out her reviews, at least majority of people here on nairaland recommended her to me) and it is because of that uniqueNess that made her win several awards including The Ytech 100 and the shape lifters if I am correct.

Of course, with several awards earned within a short time of blogging it only makes sense for Samsung to want to be a associated with such success.

By the way, I created the thread by mistake here and asked the mod to move it somewhere else.

Next time before you 'RANT' gather facts. The guys you are talking are undoubtedly doing something good, but what is the point if you don't know how to make it visible to the people who matter.

You can judge her all you want but one thing I know is she does an excellent job on her blog and it's high time you know that it is not about how long you have been in the game

Cc ammyluv2002

End of rant

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by Elxandre(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2016
LaideOyebade:

First off, she is the first female tech blog so that is something on its own. If wale and Co were the first male tech blog then they should have worn it with pride. That is part of marketing and the selling point isn't in the title but what she offers. Her blog is different in terms of content and delivery ( check out her reviews) and it is because of that uniqueNess that made her win several awards including The Ytech 100 and the shape lifters if I am correct.

Of course, with several awards earned within a short time of blogging it only makes sense for Samsung to want to be a associated with such success.

By the way, I created the thread by mistake here and asked the mod to move it somewhere else.

Next time before you 'RANT' gather facts. The guys you are talking are undoubtedly doing something good, but what is the point if you don't know how to make it visible to the people who matter.

You can judge her all you want but one thing I know is she does an excellent job on her blog and it's high time you know that it is not about how long you have been in the game

End of rant
How exactly do you make it visible to others?
Do you have to place banners in the streets or what?
I can't recall anything special she has done to be 'visible' asides being a female.

MissTechy leave me alone joor.
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Elxandre:

#EndOfRants
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by LaideOyebade: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Elxandre:

I can't recall anything special she has done to be 'visible' asides being a female.

Oh well.
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by Elxandre(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2016
ammyluv2002:
angry angry angry angry
what have i done? cheesy
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by ameezy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
jchuchu:
Hmm

To win sammy

Instead of d short cut
grin grin grin
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Congrats to her.. Elxandre considering the fact that I'm a tech blogger I'll let you know some things.

In Nigeria, she's unarguably the most popular female tech blogger and the mere fact that she's a lady gives her an edge over we guys.

I've worked with a number of brands, I know how some of these things work.

Although I'd say Samsung should also add other Tech Bloggers to the advert stuff they're running. Every blogger has their own part in the industry.

I'm still a university student running a fast rising tech blog this makes it easy for me to advertise a brands product to other students because I'm in the system. I guess when I get to the stage she's in. I'll have more opportunities .

The only thing I don't like about Misstechy is the fact she doesn't reply emails.

I rest my case.
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Elxandre:

grin grin grin.. Guy wetin sef.. U see her for dream ?
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
LaideOyebade:

Lol So Tech People No Dey Fine Before. If your definition of tech people are ugly people who wear glasses. You're on a long thing grin grin

Oya check my picture.. grin

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by ThePhoneGuy: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
NaijaTechGuy:
Congrats to her.. Elxandre considering the fact that I'm a tech blogger I'll let you know some things.

In Nigeria, she's unarguably the most popular female tech blogger and the mere fact that she's a lady gives her an edge over we guys.

I've worked with a number of brands, I know how some of these things work.

Although I'd say Samsung should also add other Tech Bloggers to the advert stuff they're running. Every blogger has their own part in the industry.

I'm still a university student running a fast rising tech blog this makes it easy for me to advertise a brands product to other students because I'm in the system. I guess when I get to the stage she's in. I'll have more opportunities .

The only thing I don't like about Misstechy is the fact she doesn't reply emails.

I rest my case.

I just had to say something about this. You said the fact that she is a female gives her an edge over you guys. I beg to disagree.

First off, y9u should know that misstechy isn't the first female tech blogger, other females in nigeria came to the game before her, but gave up because of how tough the market is.

If your logic is true then it means they should have also succeeded in their tech venture because they are females. But what you lots (bloggers) don't understand is, you cant keep dishing the same thing when I can get better else where. As a blogger, ask yourself, what new thing or perspective am I bringing to this. What would make other people go to the verge or engadget and still come to my blog even when we spew the same news? The answer is originality. And that is what misstechy and zikoko also found that is bringing them the acclaimed fame .not because she is a female but because she brought her own style to her blog not copying others, but being different and original. Same thing goes for other top tech blogs in Nigeria like tech point(P.s tech point is owned by a male and is slightly higher than misstechy in ranking) So let's stop this it is because she is a female that is why she is ahead.

Instead take time to figureout what she did and try to replicate by ADDING YOUR OWN ORIGINALITY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
ThePhoneGuy:

I just had to say something about this. You said the fact that she is a female gives her an edge over you guys. I beg to disagree.

First off, y9u should know that misstechy isn't the first female tech blogger, other females in nigeria came to the game before her, but gave up because of how tough the market is.

If your logic is true then it means they should have also succeeded in their tech venture because they are females. But what you lots (bloggers) don't understand is, you cant keep dishing the same thing when I can get better else where. As a blogger, ask yourself, what new thing or perspective am I bringing to this. What would make other people go to the verge or engadget and still come to my blog even when we spew the same news? The answer is originality. And that is what misstechy and zikoko also found that is bringing them the acclaimed fame .not because she is a female but because she brought her own style to her blog not copying others, but being different and original. Same thing goes for other top tech blogs in Nigeria like tech point(P.s tech point is owned by a male and is slightly higher than misstechy in ranking) So let's stop this it is because she is a female that is why she is ahead.

Instead take time to figureout what she did and try to replicate by ADDING YOUR OWN ORIGINALITY.

Thanks for the contribution, but I don't think I've heard of any other female tech blogger.

My blog's doing pretty well. I have my own style you can check it out.. NaijaTechGuy.com.. Sometimes it's not always about style..
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by ThePhoneGuy: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
NaijaTechGuy:

Thanks for the contribution, but I don't think I've heard of any other female tech blogger.

My blog's doing pretty well. I have my own style you can check it out.. NaijaTechGuy.com.. Sometimes it's not always about style..

The owner of detutor www.detutor.com is a female. She started as far back as 2013. she couldn't afford to keep.uphence the reason she gave up

You can Google her website to see if I am lying. Use Internet archive to check not google
Re: Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
No problem @ ThePhoneGuy.. I'd check it out.. Brands just forget the bloggers not based in Lagos.

Most of my fellow tech bloggers are based in Lagos..

They've forgotten those of us in Port Harcourt sad.. I will not say anything about the brands again. Till next year..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Come Nobody Is Talking About Oukitel K6000 Plus? / See Why Nigerians Won't Buy Chinko Phones (infinix, Itel And Tecno) Again! / What Tecno Or Infinix Phone Can I Get For 25K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.