Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,085 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church (55521 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / Bbnaija: Tacha Top Voting List As She Escapes Evictions - See How You Voted / See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by sweetcocoa(f): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Many Nigerians are very annoying I swear.

Mschew.

So in her stupid mind, if there's actually a god that saves, he loves her more than the dead ones? What a tw@t.

But who are we kidding? It's a normal thing with Nigerians, always thanking their yeye God it wasn't them, when something bad befalls someone, mad people.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by balanceofterror1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=51842011][/quote]

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by fratermathy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by balanceofterror1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=51842205][/quote]

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by fratermathy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Eaglesence: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good for you sis. Oya, time to heed the call to service by your maker grin
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by daywatcher: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Miles300:
how can u be thanking God for death of people oga . Thanking God that people lost there lives outta human error ?

In Nigeris we thank god for everything. I am tired of getting vitriol from jesus and muhammed foot soldiers when you do otherwise
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Blackrhino: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
So God left his own house where the accident occurred, flew to where ini Edo was and created that freak traffic just to save her, " riiiight !!! " God is good oo, I only wonder why he didn't just save the people in his house in the first place, that way ini Edo would have made it on time and everyone would have lived happily ever after, right ? Wake up people , the world has changed , forget religion , adapt or die !!!. Stop gulping up this western tool used to surpress minds .

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Noblesoul123:
That's why we shouldn't attribute all challenges we face to spiritual attacks. GOD may be shielding us from disasters without our knowledge
so u mean God abandon those who made it to church on time and let them got killed and decided to save those late doing makeup abi? stu"pid thanks giving, instead of mourn the dead! nNa brain no dey work at all. thats mockery to those killed

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by celebarn: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
thanksoooooo
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by ebudon0962: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
mii4u:
Thank God for u, all things work together for good.
so the dead ones are caused by who, a late comer is a later comer.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dis isn't d type of testimony u share wiv da public right after so many people died n in da horrific manner dey did . U can thank God wit ur family in ur home as much as u want to n share dis wit da public in da future , but now u shud have respect for da families mourning d horrific deaths of their loved ones . Attention seeker with no common sense

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Rolandken(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:
embarassed

Your head get strong ororo for real.

But avoid saying things like "God has saved me". What about those that died? Do you think you serve God better than them?

You were just lucky and fortunate not to be there. It has nothing to do with God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4594683_4591228img20161208173443editjpegd94b24ffbd69729cd3fc495e653db0a901_jpeg_jpege21837d8da7870e9cda8ce756b54737b

Is it not foolishness to believe in "Luck" and not believe in God? What Is luck?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Charly68: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Go and raise an altar of thanksgiving unto God for the calamity averted over your life. It was just by His mercy. Your trip was delayed because God wanted you to escape the disaster. Rip to those who lost their lives to the unfortunate accident. It is a big lesson that we should all live right because death can come any time & after death,comes judgement .
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by fratermathy(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2016
Rolandken:

Is it not foolishness to believe in "Luck" and not believe in God? What Is luck?

1. I never said I dont believe in God. I just dont believe in an anthropomorphic God.
2. Luck has nothing to do with God. Luck is a faculty of chance.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by linearity: 12:44am On Dec 12, 2016
I have witnessed lot of cancelled flights in the past, and each time it happens and I see people fighting, getting disappointed, quarreling, etc. I just felt pity for them, despite the fact that I am in the same shoes.

I do not believe it worth fighting over, I simply just look up the best use to which I can put the free time that just presented itself.

In everything, give thanks God.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by wizkidblogger(f): 12:55am On Dec 12, 2016
phemocheee:
Thank God for your life. However, I hate it when people come online to praise God for saving them from accident or disaster that claimed the lives of other people. It makes them sound as if God himself intentionally left others to die while deliberately shielding them. I'm sure the family members of the deceased wouldn't be happy at all.

Let's learn to show human feelings abeg. Sometimes, appreciating God within the confines of our rooms may be more logical than seeking public sympathy.

My opinion though.

Tell them o. So annoying!
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by yankeypha: 5:21am On Dec 12, 2016
phemocheee:
Thank God for your life. However, I hate it when people come online to praise God for saving them from accident or disaster that claimed the lives of other people. It makes them sound as if God himself intentionally left others to die while deliberately shielding them. I'm sure the family members of the deceased wouldn't be happy at all.

Let's learn to show human feelings abeg. Sometimes, appreciating God within the confines of our rooms may be more logical than seeking public sympathy.

My opinion though.
in every problem we have to praise the lord
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by matrix199(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Which of the gods is she talking about? If she's talking about "God", I doubt he had a hand in her safety, because I find it hard to believe "God" left others to their fate and chose to save "a bad example actress".
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Noblesoul123:
That's why we shouldn't attribute all challenges we face to spiritual attacks. GOD may be shielding us from disasters without our knowledge

Abi o my sista, Challenges can be a blessing !
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 12, 2016
phemocheee:

My opinion though.

Its not public sympathy my broda, The Dead is dead.

Let the living praise God for their own Life
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by pamijlove(f): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Pastors, priests and religious teachers often say that it is God's will that people suffer. They make people believe that God is cruel. When something terrible happen they say it's God's will that he wanted it to happen. When they say this, they are really blaming God. But the bible teaches that God is never the source of evil (James 1:3). This means that even though God hasn't stop bad things from happening, he never makes them happen (Read job 34:10-12).

The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one (1 john 5:19) the ruler of this world, satan, is vicious and cruel. He is the one misleading the entire inhabited earth. (Revelation 12:9). Many people imitate him , and that's just one reason why the world is so full of lies, hatred, and cruelty (2timothy 3:1-5)

God never causes suffering. He's not to blame of war, crime and mistreatment. Sometimes people suffer because of 'time and unexpected events' (Ecclesiastes 9:11) God does not cause disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, and floods, but he cares for us, so he have a very good reason for allown suffering to continue.

Satan challenged God in front of millions of angels, (job 38:7, Daniel 7:10) so Jehovah God gave Satan time to prove whether his accusation was true. He also gave human's time to set up their own governments under Satan's guidance to show whether they would be successful without God's help.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by izito(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2016
c
ellahzy:
your "Chi" is awake

thank God

so those dat died..thier own CHI is dead....
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by balanceofterror1(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=51842408][/quote]

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by mii4u(f): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2016
d33types:

Complete it..

all things work together for good for those that love God and are called according to His purpose

Meanwhile, those that died didn't deserve saving? I wonder for man's thoughtlessness these days.

He is God, He does anything that pleases Him. He is unquestionable.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Noblesoul123: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
so u mean God abandon those who made it to church on time and let them got killed and decided to save those late doing makeup abi? stu"pid thanks giving, instead of mourn the dead! nNa brain no dey work at all. thats mockery to those killed
I wonder how people like you even reason. Rather than argue you points intelligently and in a sane manner, what we see are just insults and gibberish. Anyway, there's no need trying to debate with your type
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2016
phemocheee:

My opinion though.
This post test the relevance of Testimony if its necessary at all, I sometimes feel it is selfish and been egoistic.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by 247glorious(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
For your sake God cancelled the flight., for your sake He caused unexplainable hold up. Just for u. Ppl, never u call any a sinner u dnt know thr value to their Creator.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Noblesoul123:

I wonder how people like you even reason. Rather than argue you points intelligently and in a sane manner, what we see are just insults and gibberish. Anyway, there's no need trying to debate with your type
u just don't have sense, those with brain undstnd me. olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anto Lecky Wore Swimsuit To 'Sugar Rush' Movie Premiere. Hit Or Miss? / Hausa Men Attack Adeniyi Johnson, See What They Did To Him / Linda Ikeji's Topless, No Makeup Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.