Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Masturbation, Negative Side Effects And Spiritual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation, Negative Side Effects And Spiritual (1017 Views)

My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons / Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. / Reply To Seun Osewa On Witchcraft And Spiritual Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation, Negative Side Effects And Spiritual by Wisdomcephas(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
What Does The Bible Say About Masturbation

Romans 1:24 says, Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
By Evang. Wisdom Peter A.

WHAT IS MASTURBATION?

Masturbation is the stimulation of one’s genitals or other parts of the body with one’s hands for sexual pleasure.

Today, we live in the world in which sin has been modernized. Sin has become a normal thing. People are empowered by the laws of the country to commit sin The Bible is not silent on this issue – the issue of masturbation. Notwithstanding the fact that the word “masturbation” did not appear in the Bible, God’s word has clearly shown us the actions that lead to masturbation, Anything that cannot pass the test and scrutiny of God’s word, has failed to glorify God in our lives. Instances of the actions that lead to masturbation abound in the Bible. Can those actions glorify God in our lives? Please go to : www.wordeverlasting.com
Re: Masturbation, Negative Side Effects And Spiritual by Emescot(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
What is even wrong with all diz so called men of God and christians, i just finished reading an old post where pastor chris oyakhilome says masturbation is not a sin, and now this Evangelist says its a sin, please between you and pastor chris, who is telling the truth? Who is speaking for God? Who knows God's thought and who is speaking under the influence of the holy spirit? This is why being a christian sometimes is hard.
I AM A DEUS!!! @wisdoncephas cuman answer me o, u did not write the Negative and spiritual effects

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gay Couple To Lead Baptist Church In US / Happy Mothering Sunday / South Africa Snake Pastor Live In SCOAN For Deliverance (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.