Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Open Letter From MMM Founder To The Nigerian Govt - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Open Letter From MMM Founder To The Nigerian Govt (810 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter From MMM Founder To The Nigerian Govt by PweetyMj(f): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
The past few weeks have been full of uncertainty and a certain level of panic for participants of the popular money doubling program, MMM. This coming on the heels of the the crash of the website of another copycat scheme, Ultimate Cycler, and repeated warnings by Govt agencies and mainstream media about the imminent collapse of the MMM scheme. This has prompted many participants to become skeptical of the system and to withdraw their money out of it.

"Open Letter from Sergey Mavrodi to the Nigerian Authorities

Honorable authorities,

So far MMM has come under a constant attack from you. In this regard, I would like to ask you a few simple questions. Since you are concerned with the interests of millions of your fellow citizens, I hope that you would be so kind to answer them.

1. What are you trying to get? Do you want the MMM System to collapse and millions of people to suffer? Who will support them then if now MMM is their only means of livelihood? Will you? You even don’t pay wages to people? Or might you not care about them? Might you be using a trendy topic to make a good name for yourselves? What will you say to a mother who will have no money to buy food for her child? Will you let her child die for the sake of the higher interests of the economy?

2. You say that MMM is a scam. What is the scam here, if all members are warned in advance about all the risks, the possible and impossible ones? They know there are no investments at all. The warning is a red text on a yellow background placed on most prominent place of the website.

3. You say that MMM is bad. Why? Yes, it produces nothing, but nothing gets out of the country either. The money is just redistributed among the citizens of Nigeria. It gets from those who are richer to poorer ones, in this way restoring social justice. What''s wrong with that?

4. You have repeatedly stated that "it should be investigated!.. researched!.." It means you know nothing about this System yet; you even haven’t understood how it works. Isn’t it completely irresponsible of you to make all these allegations and play with the lives of millions of ordinary people?

5. And finally. If you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?

Sincerely yours,

Sergey Mavrodi

P.S. As for your statement that "everything will collapse soon". The system has been working in Nigeria for a year, and according to your estimates, the total number of members now is about 3 million people. In Nigeria the population is approximately 195 million. Can you calculate? Will it be “soon"? :-))"

www.ourdailygist.com/2016/12/open-letter-to-nigerian-government-from.html

Re: Open Letter From MMM Founder To The Nigerian Govt by Tolupage(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Open Letter From MMM Founder To The Nigerian Govt by koboko69: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lool.

I told people this clowns have Nigerian collaborators. They can't just start in Nigeria without foot Soldiers. The immaturty and unprofessionalism in these garbage stinks so much like a write uo by one olodo Nigeiran.
I told them soon they will announce an increase in profit returns especially in Dec. Then announce again later another increase, then increase the capital u can invest and give mouth watering returns. Its all about gaining trust. Then the greedy ones will borrow money, put in all their profit and so on,while some proxy accounts that are receiving help but never providing help will be matched to many. Then website disappears. People will say its not possible as if they are admin like seun. Seun can decide to create a moniker and make it appear any way he wants. He is the admin, he owns his software just like MMM owns theirs cheesy

Quote me and say your thrash. I nor even see am. I know participants are always bitter and aggressive when one talks negative about their pyramid scheme. They are so many now cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter From MMM Founder To The Nigerian Govt by seyiojomu(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Carry go jare. Mavro of life
Re: Open Letter From MMM Founder To The Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
I doubt mmm founder said dis thing.
but all dsame true talk though
Re: Open Letter From MMM Founder To The Nigerian Govt by BiafranBushBoy: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
koboko69:
Lool.

I told people this clowns have Nigerian collaborators. They can't just start in Nigeria without foot Soldiers. The immaturty and unprofessionalism in these garbage stinks so much like a write uo by one olodo Nigeiran.
I told them soon they will announce an increase in profit returns especially in Dec. Then announce again later another increase, then increase the capital u can invest and give mouth watering returns. Its all about gaining trust. Then the greedy ones will borrow money, put in all their profit and so on,while some proxy accounts that are receiving help but never providing help will be matched to many. Then website disappears. People will say its not possible as if they are admin like seun. Seun can decide to create a moniker and make it appear any way he wants. He is the admin, he owns his software just like MMM owns theirs cheesy

Quote me and say your thrash. I nor even see am. I know participants are always bitter and aggressive when one talks negative about their pyramid scheme. They are so many now cheesy.

Nice points you have made.

Same points the man who killed all his children because he thought the world wound end in 2000 made!

Same point the man who can't feed his children in my compound is making.

Same point the guy who borrow common salt is making

MMM will fail for sure! When?

I don't know.. but till then we keep collecting our 30%.

Please be our time keeper, to know when it will fail or not!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter From MMM Founder To The Nigerian Govt by GoodBuhari: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Nice points you have made.

Same points the man who killed all his children because he thought the world wound end in 2000 made!

Same point the man who can't feed his children in my compound is making.

Same point the guy who borrow common salt is making

MMM will fail for sure! When?

I don't know.. but till then we keep collecting our 30%.

Please be our time keeper, to know when it will fail or not!

This what you did to the Op. grin

(1) (Reply)

Bitbean To The MOON!!!!!!!! / Does GTB ATM Cardless Withdrawal Still Work? / Register Into DBS With #5500 And Earn Money Daily....TESTED AND TRUSTED....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.