Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) (5043 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by rukygbas: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2017
UPDATES FROM GUIDER MEETING HELD ON MONDAY, 6TH FEB 2017 WITH MR ANDREW

News will appear on MMM PO/website tomorrow
GH for 2017 mavro is off limit, this means you can GH 2017 mavro without limit

2016 mavro will still be GH within limits…so check on a daily basis to know the limit

About 2016 Mavro, when the new model is implemented, it will be mostly for mavro 2016.

PH now no matter how small because it will help the system…

*Now everything is back to normal. So PH no matter how little. Be it #5,000 , #10,000. Any amount will be great..

With time we will introduce a contest..
*Now the new model is already done and workable, but more will be introduced with time…

Guiders should work hard and encourage their downlines to do the needful with the system..
We listen to all your suggestions/opinions/complaints but not every one can be implemented…

About those suggesting PH before GH of 2016 Mavro, all were advised to produce a document showing how it should work and be presented on Wednesday

A google form will be created where people will use to fill in their suggestions. The form will be created and sent in 2 hours.

*Now its time to be active by everyone.

*MMM will never ever go down. Everything we are doing is for us, and we will overcome.

For more, Visit http://www.dailyhitng.com/latest-news-mmm-nigeria/

Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by ybalogs(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2017
So 2017 PH is different from 2016 PH abi.Are you saying we'd have to PH any amount on our existing PH to be able to GH any amount in 2017? Being in prison shouldn't make one absolutely foolish and stupid I believe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by ybalogs(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2017
I've given up on my money before now so it will be outright foolishness to add to my loss in the name of hope.

6 Likes

Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by mine85(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2017
All top guiders should do all PHing... .. then the system will bounce back

5 Likes

Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by Xzbit91: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2017
You still hoping on mmm? undecided
Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by Lildav: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2017
very stupid suggestions, how can one who already has 2million in mmm be compiled to PH again b4 getting his previous cash? vary dumb suggestion.
Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by jd1986(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Lildav:
very stupid suggestions, how can one who already has 2million in mmm be compiled to PH again b4 getting his previous cash? vary dumb suggestion.
grin
Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by kenostika(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2017
More PH in 2017 so that the guiders will continue milking the system abi?they have refused to remove the guiders bonus that crashed the system,is ok.Only an unwise person ll re PH when you still cannot get ur old GH.Now i believe that S.M is not involved but some greedy set of Nigerians that call them self top-guiders.

2 Likes

Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by rejoice4eva(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
It is bad when you are decieved but disgraceful and worst when you decieve yourself .Be wise

1 Like

Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by raayah(f): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
mine85:
All top guiders should do all PHing... .. then the system will bounce back

Why should they help you?

Let me use the words that you guys used when we were warning you.

Is the guiders money your money? Did they force you to PH? It's a charity system with your spare money. Maybe guiders don't have spare money.

Abeg leave guiders alone.

2 Likes

Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by Ogboraph(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
I told you guys long ago that mmm will crash some insulted me. I call this system robbing peter to pay paul. Before it came to Nigeria I have done all this program 10years ago online international website that crashed. angry lipsrsealed embarassed sorry for you all. There are better innovation that will generate steady income by production of what people consume daily. A lot of them.

2 Likes

Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by masterblogger(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
k
Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by mine85(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
raayah:

Why should they help you?

Let me use the words that you guys used when we were warning you.

Is the guiders money your money? Did they force you to PH? It's a charity system with your spare money. Maybe guiders don't have spare money.

Abeg leave guiders alone.

Lol, I no do mmm O... just speaking for my friends
Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
It has gone the way of mmm Zimbabwe and mmm South Africa.

grin grin grin
Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
WAITING FOR THIS TO MAKE FP TO DROP MY COMMENT
Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by Soljaboi44(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ponzi na ponzi
konji na bazstardd cool
Re: Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) by Justbeingreal(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mmm don turn APC, my money is there but what I'm reading now is pure bullshit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boss-Auto, Guaranteed Return on Investment. Don't miss this opportunity. / 5 Things You Must Consider Giving Up For A Financially Successful Life / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.