Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S (7652 Views)

The Scam That Is Mtn Night Plan / Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro / Help My Infinix Hot S Touchscreen Stopped Responding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Kingssleyy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
YES! Take any infinix LTE device to infinix carlcare and watch them deny you and your LTE phone. Go for the original ones,they are quite expensive but worth it.
Is hot 4 also LTE? I plan to buy it. Maybe I should change my mind
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by talktobode: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:
From the comments abive, majority are of the opinion Infinix is a substandard product. I will take the matter to the national assembly

Its ooo!!!! Let the National Assembly setup a committee on this.

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by sureteeboy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
get the original infinix,and you will be glad you did. All " infinix LTE devices" are cloned phones, they are fake and not real.
I thought as much. Na to sell the phone remain now.
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by PhonePlanet(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Nope what's all about?
check my signature
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Saeed348(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bro.. U bought the fake Hot S..
I've been using mine for the past 4 months.. No problem whatsoever..
I got mine from Jumia...

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
sureteeboy:
I thought as much. Na to sell the phone remain now.
Lol,take it to computer village and you'd baffled at the ridiculous price they would bargain for it... They call it "China Phone".
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kingssleyy:
every brand of infinix has the cloned version. If you go to buy,ask for ORIGINAL infinix device of whatever brand you want.

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
WackyJ1:
Oh My God see complaints about a phone that I was considering buying..

Kai.
infinix phones are great, just get the original one.

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by sureteeboy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Lol,take it to computer village and you'd baffled at the ridiculous price they would bargain for it... They call it "China Phone".
Chai. Seems you are quite familiar with the phone. How much do you think I can sell it?

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
sureteeboy:
Chai. Seems you are quite familiar with the phone. How much do you think I can sell it?
if anyone price anything above 15k,sell it!
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Kingssleyy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
every brand of infinix has the cloned version. If you go to buy,ask for ORIGINAL infinix device of whatever brand you want.
lol... I think merely demanding for the original is not enough way to escape the clone. Hope 3C Hub doesn't sell this Mr. Clone?

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Saeed348:
Bro.. U bought the fake Hot S..
I've been using mine for the past 4 months.. No problem whatsoever..
I got mine from Jumia...

The way some people jump into conclusion ehn, how don't know he bought the fake hot S?

just like the Samsung s7 that blow when it's overheat ,do u want to tell me it's all the S7 that blow?

There is what we call factory error, that doesn't mean the phone is fake, op I'll advice u take it to carlcare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by sureteeboy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
if anyone price anything above 15k,sell it!
15k small o. Phone wey I just buy for 37 900. I'll try jiji and olx and even efritin
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by WackyJ1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
infinix phones are great, just get the original one.

What do you mean get the Original one? Are you implying that there are fake Infinix Hot S being sold and that everyone that has made a complaint on this thread is using a fake one?

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Valfrankie(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
I'm considering buying the Infinix note 3, my initial choice was Gionne m5 plus, but the thing is too expensive. Note 3 is the next best choice, would any of you recommend it? Please quote me with your opinion.
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Jakasibo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Op did you say you bought the phone 37,900? i thought as much na china phone you buy.

2 Likes

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Damoxy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jakasibo:
Op did you say you bought the phone 37,900? i thought as much na china phone you buy.

lol u dey use d fone?
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by faruz: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mine is working fine nd perfect.

Bought it 1week after it was released

Till today nofin bad to write about it.......
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by faruz: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jakasibo:

U dey mind ham

Na awoof kill ham.....
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by talktobode: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jakasibo:

We now see why you failed woefully in school...... i never said the amount i bought it for. Read again....
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
YES! Take any infinix LTE device to infinix carlcare and watch them deny you and your LTE phone. Go for the original ones,they are quite expensive but worth it.

U definitely don't know what u are saying. Just shut up already please. Infinix phones might not be the best but saying all Infinix LTE phones are fake is absurd.

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kingssleyy:

U dey mind that guy? There are 3 variants of hot 4. The lite and standard hot 4 doesn't have LTE while the hot 4 pro has LTE. All made by Infinix. My wife uses hot 4 pro and it has been superb. Not sleek like flagship phones but it gets the job done. LTE works well and the battery just doesn't die
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Horlohlah: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hot 3 is worse

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by stchinedu: 1:44am On Dec 13, 2016
asuustrike2009:
you bought a fake phone simple. visit the dealer to vent your anger instead of pouring it here instead change your title to similar thread https://www.nairaland.com/3447370/im-afraid-may-bought-fake

Nice one! This is the reason people should buy from certified dealers only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by DrayZee: 2:30am On Dec 13, 2016
talktobode:

Does any Infinix device come with a warranty? Please point me in the direction let me go and vent my anger!!
Lol... Sorry bro
I recently saw a very fake hot s somewhere.

Yours might be too.

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by DrayZee: 2:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Enybliss:
i nearly bought hot s, my own heats up like a burner everytime sometimes i get scared like its gonna blow up
You nearly bought?

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 13, 2016
talktobode:
I bought the Infinix Hot S two months ago and i must say it has been the worst decision have made in terms of device purchase. As we speak, the phone has refused to start and it keeps giving error and all i see is XOS Chameleon (ERROR).

Infinix Hot S is the worst phone of all time!!!
bro lets swap with lenovo a5000
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Enybliss(f): 5:07am On Dec 13, 2016
DrayZee:

You nearly bought?
yap during black friday
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by DrayZee: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Enybliss:
yap during black friday
Ok. So which phone was heating up?

1 Like

Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by ripbubu: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:
From the comments abive, majority are of the opinion Infinix is a substandard product. I will take the matter to the national assembly
lazy boy
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by Enybliss(f): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2016
DrayZee:

Ok. So which phone was heating up?
my infinix hot2 na
Re: The Scam That Is Called Infinix Hot S by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Valfrankie:
I'm considering buying the Infinix note 3, my initial choice was Gionne m5 plus, but the thing is too expensive. Note 3 is the next best choice, would any of you recommend it? Please quote me with your opinion.
great phone. My next phone when I drop this note 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Popular Smart Phones In Nigeria 2013 / Airtel Rolls Out New Data Plan, Describes It As ‘Airtel Ultra Plan’ / MTN 5G Router Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.