Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro (4566 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / L9plus Or Hot 4 Pro / Tecno L9plus Or Hot 4 Pro???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by HolyHero: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2016
I'm having a hard choosing which of the phone to pick..
the infinix note 3 comes with a 4500mah battery but lacks 4G except the note 3 pro which is difficult to find
A friend is advising me to go with the hot s because it's more compact.. full hd display .. bad ass. camera etc

please help me out.. help me pick the best
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by Iphone5: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2016
HolyHero:
the infinix note 3 comes with a 4500mah battery but lacks 4G except the note 3 pro which is difficult to find
A friend is advising me to go with the hot s because it's more compact.. full hd display .. bad ass. camera etc

It depends on what you really want,

If you want a stylish device then hot S is the one for you,
But if you want an all round beast... Note 3 is it then
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by HolyHero: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2016
Iphone5:

It depends on what you really want,

If you want a stylish device then hot S is the one for you,
But if you want an all round beast... Note 3 is it then
I'd like to go for the note 3 but the issue is the phone lacks 4G.. the pro variant do though.. but the band is supports only Etisalat 4G..I love the battery of note 4 but the display and design of hot S is just too good to ignore
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by Iphone5: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2016
HolyHero:

I'd like to go for the note 3 but the issue is the phone lacks 4G.. the pro variant do though.. but the band is supports only Etisalat 4G..I love the battery of note 4 but the display and design of hot S is just too good to ignore

That's the major issue with the useless 4G these networks introduced, doesn't support different bands, tho it depends on what network you want on it too, seems your heart belongs to the hot S, why not go for it + it's cheaper too
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by augster(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2016
HolyHero:

if you care about 4G, then Hot S.. If you care about battery, Note 3.
You can hit me up to place your order on Jumia. #48,500 and you'll also get shipping discount from me.
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2016
HolyHero:

Hian! I don't want to tag it a dumb question. Note 3 beats hot s hands down in everything I mean..everything!! dem no be mate at all. The price alone will tell you.
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2016
HolyHero:

Ordinary note 3 Also has 4G. You just have to enable d feature yourself.
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by HolyHero: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Ordinary note 3 Also has 4G. You just have to enable d feature yourself.
what about the hot 4 pro and note 3 which is better?
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Hot s is the all round better phone. Decent battery (easily last a whole day on heavy usage or 2 days on light usage), medium sized, not too big like the note, stylish design, very good fingerprint sensor and supports all the 4g bands expect glo.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by shedy03(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2016
HolyHero:
go for note 3 and then enable the 4G facility on it.
see here https://www.nairaland.com/3434546/4g-infinix-note-3
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2016
HolyHero:
Note 3 is a senior brother to any Hot phone including the lifestyle hot s
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Note 3 is a senior brother to any Hot phone including the lifestyle hot s

It actually depends on what u want from a phone. The size of the note 3 is a turn off for many people including me. I can't imagine using a 6 inch phone with no special features. 5.3 inch is perfect for me. I can only use a 5.7 inch phone if it is galaxy note because of the s pen. But a 6 inch phone? No no
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by Emeldo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
HolyHero:

you have to make up your mind and either compromise on beauty or the 4G, u cant have the best of both worlds unless your bank account na gbagam. Knowing the difference between ur 'needs and wants' is the key
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by BarrIgbokwe(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
I've been using Hot 4 Pro... And I must confess, it's the best phone.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Hello sir, I'm also considering getting that infinix hot 4 pro for myself.
Pls how much does it cost and how does it really work?
Thank u

BarrIgbokwe:
I've been using Hot 4 Pro... And I must confess, it's the best phone.
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by Kewt: 6:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Informed users shd pls make Specific comparison between Note 3 and Hot 4 pro.... Am also interested
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by pizzle123(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2017
abeg house,any body way get Infinix note 2 LTe way want sell should whatapp this number 08180199147.....abeg urgently needed
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by Dandsome: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Go for Tecno c9
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by EngrSirwhite: 5:26pm On May 18, 2018
B/w Infinix note 3 and infinix hot 6 pro which one is better? Am having difficulties choosing between them. Kindly assist please
Re: Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro by henry007(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2018
HolyHero:

What budget are you on?

(1) (Reply)

Android P Is Here And It Is HUGE / If BBM Was There In Bible Times, Some Posts Would Be Like: / Unlimited Calls From Mtn For The Whole Day (this Is Not A Hoax)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.