Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Are They Fighting? Please Help Me Beg Waje To Forgive Me - Omawumi Tells Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are They Fighting? Please Help Me Beg Waje To Forgive Me - Omawumi Tells Fans (970 Views)

Singer Aituaje Iruobe Known As 'waje' To Hold First Solo Concert In Lagos(photo) / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs / BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Fighting? Please Help Me Beg Waje To Forgive Me - Omawumi Tells Fans by Ivanlxi(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Musician Omawumi who has so far so good avoided drama of any sort is in the news now…

She is begging you all who browse the internet to beg her Colleague and friend Waje,to forgive her………. Are they quarreling or is this just a joke from Oma? Hmmmmm Omawumi Wetin you do Waje? Can you not beg her privately?You wan come cast una matter for net abi?Ok oh!…unless this is a Joke.

Re: Are They Fighting? Please Help Me Beg Waje To Forgive Me - Omawumi Tells Fans by DozieInc(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
I don't think it's a quarrel.
Re: Are They Fighting? Please Help Me Beg Waje To Forgive Me - Omawumi Tells Fans by mofeoluwadassah: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
U say undecided
Re: Are They Fighting? Please Help Me Beg Waje To Forgive Me - Omawumi Tells Fans by Elnino4ladies: 3:24am On Dec 12, 2016
they used to be best of friends

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is My Colleague - Yemi Alade / Dude Catches A Bro In Bed With His Wife, And This Happened... / Runtown Allegedly Sleeps With Promoter’s Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.