Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) (29849 Views)

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice / Train Crushes Trapped Trailer In Lagos, Two Die, Others Injured / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by agulion: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Name checkers will be highly disappointed
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by modath(f): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2016
Who are the mumus being duped in a guest house! Na wah.
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Okeikpu(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Na ds ediot coxam sad

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by overall90: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Chascop:
Name Checkers will be disappointed at this..

I don't think so.
Didn't you notice that those who claim to love Nigeria so much and are always ready to insult and curse anybody who wants to dismember their beloved Nigeria are the ones trying to run away.
Even to Trinidad and Tobago.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Nikeruka(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2016
I m just tired of this country however trying to escape you fall into another trap

1 Like

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by iluvpomo(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2016
Those Chinese have to enter KiriKiri - no mercy!

1 Like

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Okeikpu(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2016
They won't grab more than six month imprisonment
No be the zoo wey I know
Jagwajatic country
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Okeikpu(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2016
Nikeruka:
I m just tired of this country however trying to escape you fall into another trap
grin ThankGod I manage to escape
I for don commit suicide by now

1 Like

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Lovexme(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2016
tollyboy5:
China and fake thing ehn are 5 & 6

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by noxy1962(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2016
Full time result Afonja 1 - 1 IPOB
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by WizBLANCE(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2016
Haba mana, what type of this? Nija ppl they hustle go abroad cos nija no get green pasture and China ppl con they chaw the small pasture way remain... Chisussis. Chain there-is-God ooh
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2016
The hustle is real. People aint smiling due to the economic hardship making em resort to crimes to survive. God help us...
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by dabossman(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2016
ichommy:
Embassy at Ejigbo Area grin

They get Mind o.

My thoughts exactly. I saw Ejigbo and started laughing. grin
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by WizBLANCE(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
If ibo isn't there, lemme bend like crayfish. I never check name sef.

brother i get your point, the crime described above is too complex for your tribe and you know the only tribe capable of thinking is igbo. Keep up and stop making it look like crime is geo-referenced to the east alone.

1 Like

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by poyet(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Those that were swindled mumu sha. How can a Chinese man give you a Trinidad and Tobago visa? How can a neem tree produce oranges? Mumus plenty sha!
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by ichommy(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2016
dabossman:

My thoughts exactly. I saw Ejigbo and started laughing. grin

Abi o. How are you today Brother?
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2016
hi guys I do visas website ttsng.com

any visa above 100,000 is usually fake
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Hades2016(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2016
China and fake things sha ....
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
No wonder Chinese plenty for Lagos and Nigerians for Shanghai. All in the name of "hustling". We fit... sorry..they fit each other well well cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by femolii: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Biafra must be among imagine.
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by femolii: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2016
The best thing is to push Biafra out of south west their corrupting our people.
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2016
clevadani:
Lol. grin
China and fake things
Is it not us that trip for anything oyibo? They have known now and are using that against us.
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Hades2016:
China and fake things sha ....
Chinese give you what you want. Nigerians have fake attitude.

1 Like

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by abfalkolly(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2016
nero2face:
what about de thrones AmInbODe distribute na...later u guys will call Lagos heaven on earth in terms of security...who know how long these guys have been operating...
Receive sense ijn
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Billygee2u: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:
He said, “Some RRS policemen had lodged in the hotel for nine days, watching and monitoring the activities of the suspects before their eventual arrest.”

Lol Nine days Chilling grin
lavishing tax payers money
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by LaideOyebade: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Chinese and fake things ehn
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by flowe247(f): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2016
if this Chinese are interrogated properly, U will notice that they have stayed in Nigeria for long...so they have learnt our huzzle lolz
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Ehinmola(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2016
From fake phones to fake visa. Haba. You know what?, send them to kirikiri straight
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2016
if any one wants a visa of any country, go to that countries embbassy apply and obtain a visa, if it is any were else appart from the embbassy, you are been scammed! simple! you don't even need an agent every application you can do yourself, damn! you are the one travelling and paying the fees! for god sake! i mean, would any one not want to actually experience how to apply for a visa of a country themself? Nigerians and ignorance! if you are willing to risk 1.3m naira. why couldn't you risk to apply yourself? obtaining a visa is not that difficult. jeeez!
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
same way i tried to warn one ignorant nigerian that he is about to be scammed, he didn't listen, when he showed me his UK visa he had obtained i tried to explain to him that the visa had been faked he called me an enemy of progress and a hater and stop speaking to me, but when he got arrested for entering into the country with fake visa he realised that i was right and began calling me to help, i mean, how dumb, ignorant, foolish and selfish is that?
Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by raphy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
i have said it many damn times nigeria and fake things are like butter and bread
only GOD WILL SAVE US.
EVEN THE PRESIDENT IS FAKE angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fake Embassy Found In Lagos, Two Chinese Arrested (picture) by Tobitrueman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
unclezuma:
ChinekeGod!!!

grin grin grin grin

grin grin UncleZuma, long time no see o, how are you doing sir, I dey miss your memes dem eh seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Helicopter Crash: Three Dead Bodies, Three Injured Persons Recovered / Flood At Igando Today (pictures) / Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.