Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Yoghurt Making For Your Kitchen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yoghurt Making For Your Kitchen (821 Views)

Fabulous Fresh Foods: Yoghurt And Parfait / Does Habib Yoghurt Make You Lose Weight? / ###EUROSONIC DISTRIBUTOR: Get Your Kitchen/home Appliances @ Wholesale Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoghurt Making For Your Kitchen by Emeks008(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2016
Am here to tell you that you too can start yoghurt production in your kitchen for family consumption today. Stop going to eatery to buy yoghurt for consumption. It's what you can do at home at your own convenience.
Yoghurt is so rich with different minerals that can enrich your body. You too can spice up your kitchen with yoghurt production today. I will give you online training and guides on how to produce yoghurt in small scale for family consumption at a give away price.

And if you are interested in production of yoghurt and flavoured drinks in large quantity for public consumption, u can add me on whatsapp with this number 08148771652 or mail me at alphonsussunday8@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Plastic Rice From China / Jeez,see What Woman Allegedly Found In Coke / Reliable Hospitality Consultants For Your Fast Food Restaurants And Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.