Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa (1331 Views)

Ekiti Muslims Excluded From Top Federal Jobs, Says NSCIA / Does N.Power Stop Someone From Getting Other Federal Jobs? / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather (2) (3) (4)

I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa by beejaykumar(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2016
A Zamfara Senator, Kabiru Marafa, says he has secured work for more than 300 unemployed graduates in the previous five years.Nigerian Senator ‘Secures’ Federal Jobs for Over 300 Unemployed Graduates

KABIRU MARAFA

The director of the Senator's Relief and Assistance Committee, Ahmad Mai'aya, revealed this in a meeting with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday in Gusau.

Mr. Mai'aya said that from 2011 to date "we have more than 300 graduates with degree, HND and Diploma/NCE who got work with different Federal Government associations through Senator Kabiru Marafa".

"We are currently making courses of action to think of exceptional abilities acquisition and entrepreneurship scheme for secondary school leavers which we would like to begin in 2017.

"We have given cash-flow to women in Gusau, Maru, Bungudu and Tsafe local government councils planned at supporting them to enhance their organizations," Mr. Mai'aya said.

As indicated by him, "we are intense on giving work to our teeming youth in satisfaction of guarantees made people during our campaigns”.

He said the provision of employment to youth was among the promises of the APC.

“I am therefore calling on political office holders to emulate the Senator and introduce relevant programmes to improve the lives of our people,” he said.

http://www.jobmallng.com/2016/12/i-have-secured-federal-jobs-for-more.html#more

Re: I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa by Ceenelly(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Then where is the place of merit
Re: I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
For your family member and rich friends who would sponsor your campaigns in 2019
Where is laalsticlala cry

Re: I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa by selch(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
300 " Nigerians from your friends and family or from the 10 families that support you,? And wait, 300jobs since 2011,a rate of 300 jobs in 5 years for a country of over 120miillion, and you are announcing it, ontop ur mega salary and resources, nawa o, vision 2020 go soon turn vision 3030

Re: I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa by Vision4God: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hhhmmm
Re: I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa by Duru009(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
God bless u
Re: I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa by kelechi50: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
He tried compare to my own senator that will not pick your call nor reply your message,my wife applied for a job and was told to bring a letter from my senator could you believe that I called him to no avail
Re: I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa by fratermathy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Senator fear God small na.

Re: I Have Secured Federal Jobs For 300 Nigerians....senator Kabiru Marafa by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
This man literally implicated himself by trying to sell himself.

Only you 300 Positions grin

Small time now, some dumb people praising this fool will be shouting nepotism when they don't get jobs.

Bruce was right, we need a Minister of Common sense.

Who Knows About Klinstaff Result Verification Online??? / Ijewere & Co. Latest Recruitment 2017 (7 Vacant Positions) / Is This Nnpc Job Advert True?