Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Sex Movie Is Now Another Form Of Advertisement In Nigeria. ( Laughs. ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Movie Is Now Another Form Of Advertisement In Nigeria. ( Laughs. ) (995 Views)

AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / New Nollywood Sex Movie : Corpers Lodge 1 {strictly +18} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Movie Is Now Another Form Of Advertisement In Nigeria. ( Laughs. ) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
"I am a producer or, a celebrity, well-known on a particular field. I am very good at what am doing and I am well patronised but, as I will surely pray for more patronage. I thought of a way to do that.

We know the normal way to publicise a product is generally believed to be "advertisement".

However, I decide not to go for that, and I conceive a plan, which is selling my body along with the product. I plan to shoot a sex movie and leak it to the world. As a celebrity it will become the talk of the town! Everybody will start talking about that, and definitely I am becoming known by a larger number of people.

What do I sell or formally known for is what those who don't know me before will start asking. Then my goods are promoted! Wow, I made it!"
That is a scenario of what this write-up is all about. It is exactly what is going on in Nigeria now.

Nigerians among other Africans are formally known for their modest cultures, which includes;
1. Manner of greetings,
2. Mode of dressing ( covering of the sensitive parts of the body. ),
3. Importance of virginity in their culture,
4. Loyalty to ones partner, etc.
The use of sex show as advertisement started with the "bye!" done to the modesty in dressing. The young ones emulated the character from the so called role models, who displayed their body just to sell their products. They dress in half-nudity to attract buyers to their product and falsefully label it "+18".

This was not taken seriously by the people, or perhaps, there was no one like me to shout to the world about it before it became unhousable.

To be frank, the label "+18" didn't stop the children from watching those movies. Since the goods are available anywhere, anybody can have a copy, (including the young ones). They can watch it while moms and dads are away. The sellers of these so-called goods ( role models, indeed ) knew this could happen, but they sold them out anyway, just to make their cash! Knowing fully well that they are corrupting the children's mind.

Afterwards, the children are exposed, and are thinking beyond their culture's boundary.
"Since this is from our role models, then its the right thing to do!" They thought.

Taking a step further, the so-called role models of nowadays proceeded. They don't dress in half-nudity any longer rather, they now display their whole insensitive, they believed to be sensitive parts, either in pictures or movies all in the name of promoting themselves.
Those selfish idiots.
read more by clicking the Link below;

https://atkinsnewsbin..co.ke/2016/12/sex-movie-is-now-another-form-of_5.html?m=1

About author.

Atkins Ibrahim Oluwasegun is a young genius that believes in this country, Nigeria. He believes this country can still stand among the best in the world after gaining her ground back, as the 'GIANT OF AFRICA!'
Not one that bears the name only at mouth, but the one all 'babysisters' ( other Africa nations ) look up to!

However, all this are not going to achieve themselves until actions are put in place to support them. So Atkins is determined to take a step towards that, by reviewing the activities of the popularly known and respected in the society. He believes that when the role models are getting it wrong, then the country's future is at stake.

If you share the same believe with him, then you need to follow him on social media to get his daily review through the icons below;

https://Facebook.com/atkinsnewsbin

https://twitter.com/atkinsnewsbin

read more about him by clicking the link below;

https://atkinsnewsbin..co.ke/p/atkins-ibrahim-oluwasegun-is-young.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

South African Popular Oaps' Shared Photos Got Everybody Thinking:are They Lesb** / See 10 Years Old Girl Wins 500 Thousand Naira / Music Star Tekno Set To Drop Debut Album Under New Record Label [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.