Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,707 members, 7,844,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

8 Inspirational Lyrics From Innocent Idibia (2baba) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Inspirational Lyrics From Innocent Idibia (2baba) (681 Views)

2face Celebrates His Son, Innocent Idibia Jnr's 6th Birthday / 2face Idibia (2baba) Biography And Age / Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Inspirational Lyrics From Innocent Idibia (2baba) by frankbin2000(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
From his oldies to his current classics, 2Baba has never failed to inspire and impress his fans with beautiful music. As my best Nigerian artist, I not only enjoy his songs but try to read and understand the message behind every song from the artist.

2Baba has seen the bad and good side of life, some of his lyrics attest to this. There is no better inspiration than that which comes from life experience.

From different scandals and mockery to fame. Many artists just wish to be 2Baba, others idolize him and today, I will be sharing some of the best inspirational lyrics from some of 2Baba’s songs.

Below are 8 Inspirational Lyrics from Innocent Idibia (2Baba) compiled to inspire and motivate my fellow total entrepreneurs.

Dance In The Rain

If you believe, you can fly
Then why don’t you try instead of doubting yourself
Living in negative vibes

Take a deep breath and then come alive
There might be so many things you’re missing out of
Try to know it, try to feel it yeah
It’s your life yeah, try to live it yeah

Not A Surprise

You want to make it so bad this year
You’ve got to work very hard this year
And if you try and you fail
Just pick up yourself and try
Again again again

The Best I Can Be

I try to be the best that I can be
No need to force it
I try to understand the best I can
No need to force it.

Oya Come Make We Go

I know people keep on telling me,
There is nothing like a miracle,
If you try,
In this circle of life,
But i am an example,
I know that you can make it in this life
If only you try
Stand up and beat up your chest
Don’t let nobody tell you make you settle for less

Continue reading http://thetotalentrepreneurs.com/8-inspirational-lyrics-from-innocent-idibia-2baba/
Re: 8 Inspirational Lyrics From Innocent Idibia (2baba) by Tual: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
And again, 'Nobody holy pass me Look into my eyes and tell me say you pass me One love everybody'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tekno’s Year Was Definitely Lit, See An Array Of His Awards In 2016 / Between A Twitter User And Controversial Oap Freeze . / Memo To Bobrisky? ‘the Thunder That Will Fire Those Men Applying Make-up On Thei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.