Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Whats Your Nasty Or Nice Marketing Experience ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats Your Nasty Or Nice Marketing Experience ? (358 Views)

Here Is One Of My 3 Important Keys To A Successful Online Marketing Experience. / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Nasty Or Nice Marketing Experience ? by Mist100: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
I sell radio/Tv content. I remember trying to sell "a radio
content" aimed at brides to a big caterer whose office is in
surulere; It was fine initially, but later she just refused to
pick my calls forming travel every time. I hear wen. Then I
left her and moved on to other customers. At the end of the
day, I got big vendors who were more than happy to be part
of the radio project. We got on top radio with Tosin Bucknor. That gave me hope that passion and tenacity can
get you there. I will be sharing different tips for different
scenarios on facebook https://www.facebook.com/officialmrmax/posts/. Please like the page or just go ahead
to share your own story with nasty or nice clients.

What's your marketing experience?
Re: Whats Your Nasty Or Nice Marketing Experience ? by Mist100: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Nobody

(1) (Reply)

Globalcom Network Shut Down In Taraba For More Than 48hrs / Bill Of Quantity Needed Urgently / Chief Of Staff Summons Sirika, Arik Air Over 2-day Stranded Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.