Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ambode Promises To Build Five New Theaters In Lagos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ambode Promises To Build Five New Theaters In Lagos (456 Views)

Epitome Of Yoruba Culture:see Photo Of Ambode’s Son As He Prostrate To Greet Pmb / Exclusive:buhari, Okorocha, Lamido, Ambode, Emefiele Stunned By Hao Ge / Ambode Unveils Plans To Build Five New Arts Theatres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Promises To Build Five New Theaters In Lagos by WanaG(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
In a bid to engage and create more openings for youths, Lagos state governor Akinwunmi Ambode has revealed plans to build 5 new theaters in the state.

The governor had revealed this when he attended a stage play at the Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos. The play was titled Heartbeat The Musical…A New Beginning, and was directed by Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva.

He said, “I never believed I could sit down for two hours, I thought I would just pop in briefly and then leave, but this is awesome and fantastic, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The mere fact that I believe strongly in arts, entertainment and sports, everything that is arts, like I said, before the end of next year, we are going to have five new theatres in Lagos.

Read the full post and more: http://www.concaholic.com/news/ambode-promises-to-build-five-new-theaters-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Superstition: When You're Balling Hard / Should A Traditionalist Rule In Nigeria? / Greeting Ethics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.