Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,937 members, 7,841,598 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Good people Great Nation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good people Great Nation (539 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / 'I Support A Restructured Nigeria' - Pastor Bakare Addresses The Nation (speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good people Great Nation by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
I have observe the way our African brothers and sister complain about the way we Nigerians reap them off when they come to our country for the first time and at the end we give ourselves a bad name. The church has made it possible for foreigners all over the world to come and at the same time help small businesses within Ikotun Egbe axis in Lagos, Nigeria to grow. Truth be told, SCOAN has helped many business around that axis.

Please, I do not attend the church neither am I a member but am only trying to be a good Nigerian and ensure we make this country a better place for us as a nation, our kids and the future generation, the change starts with us.

1 Like

Re: Good people Great Nation by IncredibleJoe(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ur point exactly is??
Re: Good people Great Nation by Sunnypar(m): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2016
IncredibleJoe:
Ur point exactly is??
cheesy
Re: Good people Great Nation by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2016
The change starts with you
IncredibleJoe:
Ur point exactly is??

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 14th Dec. 2016 / I was Kidnapped By Ritualist By Cythia Udoh / Did This Really Happen?!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.